3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Regulators
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Raiders
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Make your own Faction (if so, please describe)
33%
 33%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 30

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:54 am
Mournful Maniac
Haratio TaFotter
Possessed games, ah that takes me back! I had a possessed copy of Resident Evil for the Gamecube: oh the funny, crazy s**t that game did when you played it!

Resident Evil 4 has got to be the best one... I remember the Giant fish thing, whatever it was, One of my friends got eaten by it on purpose by shooting the water and just held his mouth open staring at the tv for like 20 minutes.
Funny as hell xD

Yeah, I think it was El Lago (spanish for the lake, which is odd enough). My cousin did that on accident kinda: I told him he had to fight a boss in the lake, so he thought he would "get a jump on the boss" by shooting into the lake. Stupid......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 am
Haratio TaFotter
Mournful Maniac
Haratio TaFotter
Possessed games, ah that takes me back! I had a possessed copy of Resident Evil for the Gamecube: oh the funny, crazy s**t that game did when you played it!

Resident Evil 4 has got to be the best one... I remember the Giant fish thing, whatever it was, One of my friends got eaten by it on purpose by shooting the water and just held his mouth open staring at the tv for like 20 minutes.
Funny as hell xD

Yeah, I think it was El Lago (spanish for the lake, which is odd enough). My cousin did that on accident kinda: I told him he had to fight a boss in the lake, so he thought he would "get a jump on the boss" by shooting into the lake. Stupid......

Crap now i have to know for sure... But im pretty sure it was Lago, or Lako (Lake with an o) or something... It also makes me want to play it now but somehow my PS2 controller randomly disappeared... D:  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 pm
RE4 was awesome. RE5 dissapointed me. So i play Half Life now...and pretend it has a scary storyline.

and strippers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:58 am
Yeah RE5 was just a big disappointment. It would be a lot better mostly if they kept the inventory screen, where you can pause it to heal yourself. Like every other game in the series.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:06 pm
Mournful Maniac
Yeah RE5 was just a big disappointment. It would be a lot better mostly if they kept the inventory screen, where you can pause it to heal yourself. Like every other game in the series.

I hated how they called it an "improved inventory". It was improved in the fact that it sucked hardcore.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:35 pm
my faction would be the reaping assassins we are basically bounty hunters who where Chinese stealth armor and customized power armor  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 pm
wtf off topic burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:42 pm
Well, I liked it how you had a whole INVISIBLE ******** SUITCASE in RE4 and had 6 slots in RE5  

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Killer Butler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:56 pm
my faction would consist of me and no one else.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 am
Personally , I would Join the Enclave because the armour looks well protected and I like their Technology. Plus Remote Controlled Deathclaws..

If I had to make one , I would make a group of Mercinaries and The Tacoma Metro Undergrounds will be will be our main headquaters.
We would be called " La Mostri della notte " And only come out at night. It will be really Badass...  

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

FireKunai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:55 am
The Enclave. They have cool tech that isn't all rusty and horrible ;D
And I like the look of the vertibirds. Like giant dragonflies or something.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:03 pm
IDK, I'd probably just be a preacher in my own chruch at Rivet City >_>  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

rocket1235

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:16 am
[i wolud join the enclave cooler rides an more people in it also better tecnology  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:53 am
Talon Company for sure! I'll bet the pay is awesome!  

Fremerezia

14,125 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200

fireman24465

Wealthy Guildsman

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:08 pm
If i could i would start my own gang nothing big just a small to big group kind of a raider gang but not like the mindless shoot em up ones well maybe but we wont be stupid like raiders  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff