Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:38 pm
Joshua smiled, "Not quite yet." He stated lightly as he droped his bone appendage which of course caused teh flames to dissappate slowly. He looked at the house once more before turning around to leave. "Oh and by the way, I would be careful of who you turn your back upon." He stated lightly as he walked down the walkway and passed through the barrier once more. He turned to look at her once more before he just seemed to turn into a cloud of black mist. (This is my last post for the night people, see you tomorrow April, luv ya.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:40 pm
Walt continues watching, passing the girl's house completely, going on until he started to feel weak. He stumbled onto someone's property and rested on the fence. He looked over and saw the man drinking the oil. He felt a sudden pang of anger and put on an evil grin. He jumped the fence and pointed the gun at him. "What creature are you that you drink of that?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:43 pm
"You think i dont know that?" she stated while she turned around and looked at him with her arms crossed "But you posed no threat so i trust you, for this minute anyways." she gives a shrug before sitting down on the steps "Later Boney." she said, giving him a nickname since she didnt catch his name (Later, hopefully ill be on tomorrow, see ya then, luv ya too XD have fun at work if ya have it)

Ever's words whispered inside of Rath's mind "is he gone?" she had asked, and Rath sends back "of course dear, you are safe for the time being."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image
Rising from the car he stood his body now changed, his muscles pulsed lightly until a sudden halt, His body was now very stout and small green tattoos began to show themselves. " Soo much stronger than earlier..but not nearly enough..this place doesn't have the real deadly stuff..". Looking to the man he smiled wickedly " You should know all to well who I am holy man..I am always near where there is pollution to be had..i am simply known as toxin..Come along with me and you will see all to quickly.." Putting his finger on the end of the barrel of the gun he pushed it aside and Made his way out of the junkyard he began walking down the sidewalk again. a small stream of oil still lingered on his jaw line. Stopping in front of the house again he grinned to himself. ( BIG EDIT)  

SanGetsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:53 pm
Rath had closed her eyes and threw her head back, hair brushing against the step behind her, she sighs and stretches out her senses, protecting the little girl's mind while also trying to figure out where everybody was and everything. Her nostrils flared as she smelt something and sensed something but she didnt want them to know that she knew that they were there so she kept how she was, keeping her eyes closed and her head thrown back  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 pm
User Image
Stopping he looked at the man ." I am..everything these humans leave behind and slowly choke the earth with..like I said..i am Toxin..you should have heard so many stories of me holy man." Drinking the can of oil in his hand he crushed the canister and smiled wickedly. " Just think of me as this...Anytime humans get greedy and wants industries and oil plants..i will not be far behind..what toxic waste they make..makes me stronger.."  

SanGetsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Rath tilts her head to the side, ears listening in on their conversation as she pretends to be ignorant of them and not know they are there. She crosses her legs and humms a bit, swing her leg as well before laying back on the steps and putting her arms behind her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:03 pm
(AHH! I keep messing this up with miss-posting and deleting and... WAIT! IT ALMOST MAKES SENSE! KEEP IT!)

"You are against purification. Against the humans. You are a creature that should not be here. Give yourself to the Human Cause or die at my hand."

(I have to go soon. Last couple of posts, these shall be. SMEG! YODA! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

SanGetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:10 pm
User Image
" I dont think so holy man..I have other plans enstore but..thanks for the offer." as he said Offer a thick cloud of smog rolled up from his mouth. " mm you see no matter how many times you purify this world..humans will always get greedy and cause there own destruction through pollution again..and who do you think will come with it..but fill free to kill me if you can handle a few toxic vapors from me.." Thick smog began rolling from his body as he stopped speaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 pm
"My mission is too important to risk being killed by you." He ran until he was nearly out of hearing range. "One questions. If the humans loose the coming war and you creatures clean up, won't you starve?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

SanGetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:15 pm
" They too will become greedy, i will not starve but i will grow weaker until that day.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:17 pm
(Goodnight all that now have night. May we all return and not go, HOLY S#!T! WHEN WAS THIS WRITTEN? WHO'S THAT GUY? I DON'T REMEMBER THIS!)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:22 pm
(hahaha lolz XDD)
Rath opens one eye and watches the two for a bit before closing it and sighing to herself, wondering if Smoky here will leave or of she would have to make him leave. She shruggs to herself, wondering which one would be more fun to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Walt walked back towards his house, but as he passed the girl's house, he got a sudden feeling. He stopped and looked at the girl sitting in front of the house. "Well now, you seem a little, different."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas