Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Soul Bound (Silver Nephil and Otulissa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 am

"It's just me, Trinity!" Mirabella trilled in a sing-song voice. "Trinity... Trinity! Look behind you!" Mirabella was standing only millimeters behind Trinity. She could smell Trinity's hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:16 pm
Trinity turned, stared, paled, and promptly fainted.  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:26 am

Mirabella smiled, and then sighed.

"Oh, this is an interesting situation..." she murmured. She sat down, and shook Trinity. Even though she was an angel that could go through walls, she could touch things if she willed herself to.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 pm
The girl blinked and stared at the Angel. "A-are you a ghost?"  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:37 am

"Ghost?!" Mirabella exclaimed. She laughed, and replied, "No, not at all! I'm your guardian angel; what else could I be?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 pm
"A dead person," Trinity retorted. "And why would I have a Guardian Angel anyway?"  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:52 am
"Um... I'm not sure why you need one..." Mirabella said sheepishly with a little smile. "This is my current assignment...so here I am!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:00 am
"Need one?" Trinity stood slowly, looking the Angel up and down. "All right, Miss Angel, why would you be assigned to me?"  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:32 pm
"I can not question my orders. I am assigned to you because you definitely need some help!" Mirabella pointed to Trinity with her index finger strongly and surely, accidentally rudely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 am
Trinity rolled her eyes. "Fine. But if you're following me around, you're not sleeping in my bed."

((sorry it took so long. Family took a trip to Colorado.))  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:05 am
Mirabella nodded obediently. "Of course! So... anyhow, you believe me? Just like that? That's terrific!" Then, the angel giggled; "Well, you can see my wings I suppose!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 am
The girl nodded as she headed out into the halls. "Yeah, that was kind of a giveaway."  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:52 pm
"Um..where are you going?" Mirabella asked as she followed along, right behind Trinity.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 pm
"Home," Trinity answered.  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 pm
"Okay, then!" Mirabella said as she followed Trinity. "I hope you do not mind me following you everywhere! As a guardian angel, my duty is to keep an eye on you 24/7. I'm sorry if it gets awkward, but it is my job."  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff