Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Have you ever felt emotionally attached to your sims? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:57 am
I felt really bad one time because I had a guy who was going to die when he had little kids... I felt bad for the little kids. I was talking to my parents about it, and they were like "they're not real". They just don't understand...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:10 pm
yes, yes i have  

Vampire Fantasy Goddess

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

littlesausage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 pm
Yes, and not just my sims, either. Npcs, pre-made households i play, my friend's sims, blah blah blah....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 pm
*sigh*, It's my twin boys Mitch and Steven. They're both artisctic, and best friends ^-^ They grew up so fast, and are now teens...  

The Little Fellow

Sohisohi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:44 pm
Some of them I have... but once I found out you could turn them into zombies in the first Sims I tried anything I could to kill them. I now have a 4 person zombie family ^.^

female zombies mrgreen

I really liked sims urbz, so I never really hurt them, other then sleep deprivation.

Sims 2 and Sims 2 pets I try to kill as many NPCs as I can with fires and poisonous food, but none of my own.

And when I get sims 3 I will kill as many NPC as I can. I like to collect the head stones and ashes. I'm trying to make a cemetery/Halloween house for my sim.

Head stone count 5... for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 pm
emo When the sim of my crush started making out with the lady robot, i kinda got upset. But um...yeah, I've had plenty of times when I get sad over the death of a Sim I've taken time to doll up and plan out. I carried over so many families from my old game, actually. I wrote down all their specs and tried to re-make them to the best of my ability.  

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:55 am
I had once made just a woman and her toddler, and one day while she was at work, the baby got taken by SS. I cried, I was so heartbroken.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:32 pm
Yeah, that happens to me a lot. I rarely have my Sims do badly in life because I feel bad about it, even if they just get fired or get a bad grade. >_<  

Random by Nature

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:50 pm
I made a family with a daughter that I came to really adore. I thought we was so cute and awesome, and I was so sad to see her grow old and die. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:33 pm
More often than I care to admit to, heh. It's why I've only had one sim die of old age, I can't stand to lose them (unless it's by my own design, of course... twisted )  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:39 pm
no D: im sorry to say this, but whenever my sims get to the elderly stage i only play with the kids/grandkids and leave the old ones to die.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 pm
Ugh. I hate it because lately I've made this really close family. I was upset with their family friend passed away... nevermind anyone who's actually in the family. I'm going to be SO upset when they get to their elderly stage. Hopefully their kids will be just as fun as they were...

=(

Darth Kosher

Esora2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:52 pm
Yes, and I really am ashamed of it because I know they are just pixels in a game. Some of my sims I abolutely refuse to let age into elders or even die because I want them to stay young forever, even though I can bring them back and bool prop them to any age.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 pm
Of course I am! I have two old men that I raised from babies. I still treat them as my own children.  

imacashew

Karol19

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:13 pm
The first time I made a legacy family I sent the whole second generation to collage and one by one they ran to the bathroom and died.... crying crying crying crying crying
I couldn't stop it.... crying crying crying crying crying  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces