Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random dark Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a society of goths, emos, punk, or any other non conformist style. 

Tags: Goth Emo Punk, Bored, Dark, Friends, Social 

Reply The Random Dark Guild Forum
New members... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disaster Scenee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 am
My names Lana.
I'm 18, I love metal, punk, screamo, alternative and all that.
I think I want to be a hairdresser.
I joined this Guild just to make new friends since I don' really have any that have the same interests as me!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:46 pm
Well hi. My name is Sydne I am 14. I joined this guild because, one, my friend is part of it and two, I love the dark and emo/goth/ punk stuff. i know my Avi may not show my style off, but I am just going through a whole angel thing right now. But I have black hair, (dyed of course), light hazel eyes and I think a few peices of clothing that is not black. I am obsessed with vampires and werewolves. My favorit store is Hot Topic and VampFangs. I can't wear any of the costom fit fangs right now, I kind of have not k-9s. My teeth need fixn'.
I may be from the south (Texas) But I am dark. I laughed when I saw some one blow up in a movie. xd It was really funny. I don't listen to metal or hard rock, but depressing country songs do me good. And dark bands like 3 Days Grace, 30 Seconds to Mars and Simple Plan.
Kay-Kay. Dat all.
P.S. I am a total tree hugger. Animal rights obsesser. mrgreen  

xiAmBlack_Heartx

whyDIDyouSTEALmyLEMONS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 am
hello im lemons i joined because i think this guild is kool (yes cool with a k) awesomeness. (in a british accent) i hate the colour pink always have. love black and red. so yea thats KOOL  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:47 pm
Hi ppl
Im Jordyn
I joined becuz i needed a place to go where im excepted for who i am  

sexydemonlady

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MaiRevengex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:37 pm
I'm Enge, pronounced "En-gee".
A bit of a nerd, I guess.

I can be nice to pretty much everyone, but I won't hesitate to speak my mind if I disagree with you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:55 pm
Hello world. I'm Alyce. I don't really know where I fit in... I'm not emo goth, or any of that. I'm just me, I guess. (Although I do have a twisted sadistic mind... muahahahaha)  

i make stuff go kaboom

james-paws-wolf

Distinct Werewolf

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 pm
i am james. i am emo enough said so get the ******** off of my back about what i do in my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:31 pm
Hey,my name is Jessika.
I joined this guild because I'd like to know more people...
I like the dark side of life..I am"experimenting" this whole goth genre,and I really don't give a damn if people think/say I'm a poser... biggrin  

Toxic April

Rita6689

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:45 pm
im Rita... i dont look it on gaia but im a mager goth and cus of this most ppl call me a freak emo and a lot of other things i may be diffrent but i just want frinds stare and no just cus im goth i dont worshop saitin evil all i want is someone to under stand me and i feel this gild can help me  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 am
well..im emo..  

vampire_dude333

D-Katt

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:33 am
Hi. I'm Danielle. I am considered strange by some people. I am "strange" because I wear a lot of black. I consider myself goth, but some people call me emo. I like dark stuff. I love the night and the rain. I love it when it is a full moon. My fave colors are dark purple, black, blood red, and Gray.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:55 pm
Hello my name is autumn ,I am 16 years old . My favorite colors are black, red and dark blue and sky blue. At my school people don't call me emo even though I am basically they think it's impossible that I am because I am African American which is stupid that they think that stare but I don't care really . My boyfriend is goth ..well he says he is ...I don't believe him because once he knew i liked emo and goth guys he said he was goth but it's ok lol
I am kind of shy, more in real life then on Gaia though but when you get to know me you will find out that I am really nice and goofy xd
I joined the guild to get to know people I can relate to.
This is me in Spanish class: User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

apples_R_smeXXy

Sparkly Genius

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:24 pm
Hi guys. I'm kristen but everyone else calls me Kuki. Am 15 and i love blood. Am also afraid of syringes and fire!!! My friends say that if I was white (am black) i'd be goth. (is it possible to be a black goth?) My favourite colours are black, grey and purple. Sometimes a nice shade of blue is alright! I love animals*esp cats*, vampires and greek gods from novels(which i love reading.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:39 pm
Name's on my Profile xD 16 and I don't where to ******** start but I used to be on this s**t when i was little and I'm just trying to see what I found interesting in this s**t so for a week I'm on Gaia ;D
I ******** love Deathcore, MetalCore, Death Metal, Screamo and a bit of Thrash.... I'm by far the Only Emo/Scene Jock you'll ever see play ball good lol Sophmore Running back for Copper Canyon High School ;D SO Lick my ballz and I still don't know why I'm on this but I found that there are some cute bitches around her lol even though there a plenty of girls around here idk why I'm on here.... Well hello you sexy bastards ;D
User Image  

Shi-to-ai 720

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 pm
Well, my name is Taylor. I'm just under 18 and I hail from Canada.

I joined this guild because, as my avatar implies, I am a fan of the alternative and macabre. I love MCR, Green Day, Emilie Autumn, Fall Out Boy, and Poe. I am the type of person whom will be reading Goosebumps when I'm 30. What of it.

The Random Dark Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff