Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image

Amelia nodded, for it seemed as if Aaron was busy at the moment. "I'll be back.." She told Aaron and Jade, then she turned to Brighid. "I'm thirsty too, let's go get something. I'm up for a vanilla Dr.Pepper..." She said, for she knew that there wasn't such a thing, but Amelia remembered how whenever she went to a QT she would mix Dr.Pepper with the vanilla flavoring, it was heaven. "And I don't know about dancing, I mean, I can do the choreographed stuff, but other than that I am a total loss." she admitted with a blush, for she was confused as to why some people would grind on eachother, kind of weird to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid looked at the others, "You guys could come with us?", She suggested before walking away with Amelia. "From what I've seen all you have to do is wiggled your hips and wave your arms around, some girls just dance with their friends since boys seem too handsy", Brighid commented, her eyes noting the dancers all ready on the floor. She stepped up to the bar and ordered a dr.pepper with vanilla for Amelia, and sprite with grenadine for herself. She handed the bartender her credit card to pay for the drinks. "It's on me", Brighid said with a smile as she handed Amelia her drink. Then a waft of cigarette smoke hit her in the face and made her nose wrinkle. "Uggh..", She muttered quietly. Besides drinking, smoking was also something she'd never had the urge to do.

User Image

MagieRose

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:21 pm
User Image

Amelia followed after Brighid, winding her way through the crowd. She was knocked into some guy that apparently loved the dance floor, and the ladies on it. "So sorry, excuse me.." She said before rushing off to join Brighid at the bar. "Still, that doesn't seem like a good way to dance...very, primal, so to speak." She explained her view on the subject. When Brighid paid for her drink, she gave her an appreciative smile. "Thanks, you didn't have to do that you know" Then the smoke hit her too, she blew it away from her face, holding her breath until it cleared. "My dad used to smoke, he gave it up after he left my stepmom. I still can't stand it, its one thing I refuse to do, besides drugs." She commented, explaining her thoughts on the matter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:59 pm
Lily strolled down the side walk, looking down at a little piece of paper. " Well...this is it! " she said and strode inside. A bit too wild... she thought, seeing the people dance. She walked over to a nearby table and sat down. Is there anything to do here? Bored of just sitting there, she got up and went to look around the place. Finding nothing that seemed to be appropriate at the moment, she went back to where she was before and sat down, her face a bit emotionless.  

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:44 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
Jade got up and went to the bar, ordering her drink. It barely had any alcohol. She noticed a guy drinking and smoking. She kept quiet and took a seat next to him, sipping her drink.

Ryan side glanced the girl that had sat near him. She was pretty, blonde hair, nice eyes. She seemed to be alone, and he leaned over after blowing the smoke out of his mouth. "No date?" he said in a nonchalant manner, lowing his shades to get a good look at her, and also revealing his stark blue eyes. "What are you drinking?" he asked curiously, awaiting her reply.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:58 am
Jade turned to him, looking at him a moment. "Actually Im here to go to this manor, thing." She replied, taking another sip. "Oh, its a Smirnoff wine cooler.." She explained with a smile.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 am
Ryan tilted his head to the side in interesting. "Harding Manor, by chance?" he asked her with a smile. When she commented on her drink, he thought for a moment that it was cute she drank light. All in all, although she had the air of someone who could have been a huge partier, he also judged she was a "daddy's girl".

However, clearly she was not trying to be daddy's little girl tonight, for if he had guessed about Harding Manor correctly, he was going to, and no cute girl like her would be kept a perfect little angel for ever...

When Katie had finished her water, she brought out her dad's handkerchief she'd taken from him a long time ago and wiped her forehead off. She moved quickly to the ladies' room to freshen up. Moments later, she popped back out, heading, once more, to the bar. She had had a talk with herself. If her father were here, he'd be scolding her for not having as much fun as she could.

And so Katie convinced herself she would have an alcoholic beverage in order to forget her inhibitions, much like her Aunt Jess did at family parties, she guessed, but not to that extremity. Aunt Jess was an alcoholic, so Katie feared drinking... A little. Stepping up to the bar beside a blonde girl and a blonde guy talking, she slid in and the bartender looked at her. "Uhm... What would you suggest?" she asked him, and he sized her up a moment before moving and creating a drink.

Moments later, she had before her, what he called a "mojito", and she sipped it. She could taste the alcohol in it, for the taste reminded her of the smell, and the smell reminded her of Aunt Jess. But, there was a nice minty-lime kick to it that made her continue drinking.

She hadn't been paying attention at all, but suddenly she heard the boy beside her say something about Harding Manor, and she turned, looking at the two. The couple seemed to both be about her age, and se hesitated before tapping on the guy's shoulder. "Excuse me, did you just say something about Harding Manor?" she asked him, her voice a bit soft.

"Eh?" he said when he felt the tapping. He turned in his seat to see another girl beside him, this one a brunette with pretty eyes. He looked at her drink and smiled. "Yeah," he said, glancing at the girl he was talking to before. "She says she's going to this manor thing. I asked if it was Harding Manor, cuz that's where I'm headed after this," he said, now looking at the blonde girl once more, waiting to hear her reply.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:20 am
Jade smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah! Harding manor." She took the last sip of her drink as the bartender offered her a shot. "No thanks.." He shrugged and she turned red.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 am
Aaron weaved his way through the dance floor, not even pausing when a girl requested a dance from him. Not now, probably never again. He spotted Amelia along with the girl who as far as he could tell, would also be attending the Harding Manor. He stood beside her, and order a coke, straight up. He couldn't help but to hear Amelia's comment on drugs. On that, he completely agreed, not that he hadn't had a run-in or two in his past. If she only knew. "In my opinion, that really isn't dancing at all." He agreed, looking over his shoulder at the people grinding, and shook his head dissaprovingly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:48 am
[[I'm sorry I've been away for a little bit could someone please fill me in?? sweatdrop ]]  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:56 am
((Sure. Basically, the teens are showing up rather sporatically to the club. They are to stay there until a limo comes at 2AM to bring them to the Manor. Aaron, Amelia, and Brighid are talking at one section of the bar, while Jade, Katie and Ryan are at another section, talking. Lilly is sitting alone at a table, and Brion is grinding the night away on the dance floor.))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 pm
User Image
Violet walked into the club a little shyly. She'd never been inside a club before. She looked down at her outfit: A cute little black dress she'd forced her brother, who had experience in such matters, to pick out, and some black heels which added 3 inches. She ran her fingers through her hair and leaned against a wall. She surveyed the scene of girls and boys grinding on each other and rolled her eyes to herself. What the hell was she doing here? She didn't.. party. She never had time to party. She always wanted to though, and now that she had a chance, she was just going to throw it away. What is wrong with me?She asked herself with a groan, and her thought raced to her father. She internally slapped herself. He had made her promise not to worry about him.

User Image
Griffon walked into the club in his baggy jeans and rolled up black hoody. He smirked at a pretty little blond girl leaning against a wall, but didn't approach her. If she wanted him, she would approach him. That was how he figured these things out. Not very difficult. He walked across the dance floor and made his way over to the bar. Smiling at the pretty female bartender, he ordered a vodka. She didn't card him once, just smiled brightly at him as she handed him her drink. "Thanks." He said, half smiling.

dobbysdoll

MagieRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:37 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

"Drugs are pointless I think..it's just a way to spend all your money until you don't have anymore..Then you're poor and all cracked out", Brighid said, finishing off her drink. Looking at everyone else drinking something at least slightly alcoholic, she decided to try to be a little more relaxed. Though she would only have one glass of wine, it would be enough to make her warm and fuzzy. It was a glass of merlot the bartender put in front of her, and it smelled of blackberries. Brighid took a very small sip and tiny smile played across her lips. "And that is definitely not dancing...it's just a prelude to the pathetic grope-fest they'll be sharing in the back of the car they took without asking their parents", Brighid commented as she followed Aaron's gaze out to the dance floor. "I supposed this means we're all going, I wonder exactly how many of us are going to be there?", She mused.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:01 pm
Aaron chuckled to himself at her comment about the "grope-fest". No doubt she was a sheltered girl. If the rest of the guys who were coming were anything like him, reality was going to hit her like a bus... or a punch in the face. "Eh, to me, it doesn't really matter how many people are coming, but rather... why we're all coming." He responded. Another guy had just bellied up to the bar, and from first-sight, Aaron could tell he was your typical bad-boy. He turned his head towards him, his face blank. "Hey," he greeted, "are you, by any chance, going to the Harding Manor after this place?"

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

dobbysdoll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image
Violet saw a group of semi-friendly people and decided she needed to do something. She walked up to the group [(Aaron and Brighid and people)] and smiled slightly. "Hi.." She said shyly, not sure what to say next. A thought occurred to her. "Are you guys going to Harding Mansion?" She asked, wrapping her hair around her pointer finger. She had just missed Aaron asking the same question.

User Image
Griffon looked at the pretty girls around him took a swig of his drink. He addressed the new hot blond as well as the boy as he answered, "Yea.. I'm guessing you guys are too." He said, his classic half-smile smile pulling one side of his mouth up as he finished his drink up and put the glass down for another, grinning at the bar tender sweetly again.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff