Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
•The B e a c h• OPEN ;; FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and giggled, "I have my nose pierced too!" She said, exposing her nose stud. She stuck her tongue out at him and scrunched her nose, the way she always did.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled, "That's hot. I've got my snakebites, and a new tattoo.." He confessed. She was the only one that knew.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image

Lily stood back up and laughed as Ryan roughed her hair up. She loved it when he did that to her. She shook her hair playfully and followed him to the others. They would have the whole summer together, who knew what would happen. Three boys and three girls in the same shack... she then got the song, 'Love Shack' stuck in her head. She giggled even more. "You better teach me..." She put on her cuter, tough face and stuck her tongue out. She was joking around like usual.

User Image
Alex just kissed her forehead in his friendly way, he always did this, "I guess you like piercings as much as I do..." He scrunched his face like she always did and laughed. "You're too cute, did you know that?"

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:24 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori giggled and blushed lightly, "Thanks, babe," She said. She wasn't good at complimenting people back, mostly because of her confidence. She smiled and hugged him. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat on the sand, her legs spread by the shore. The sun had set and it was pretty dark. She took her phone from her pocket and checked the time, 10:00pm. The wind blew through the night sending a shiver down her spine.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled, "That's hot. I've got my snakebites, and a new tattoo.." He confessed. She was the only one that knew.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image

Lily stood back up and laughed as Ryan roughed her hair up. She loved it when he did that to her. She shook her hair playfully and followed him to the others. They would have the whole summer together, who knew what would happen. Three boys and three girls in the same shack... she then got the song, 'Love Shack' stuck in her head. She giggled even more. "You better teach me..." She put on her cuter, tough face and stuck her tongue out. She was joking around like usual.

User Image
Alex looked out at the dark sky and sighed, it was just so beautiful. He held his hand out to Kori and pushed her down softly into the sand so she was laying down. He laid down next to her, "Let's watch that stars... and the moon, baby..." He chuckled lightly. He had such strange feelings for Kori that he usually felt when he had a crush on a girl.But he couldn't fall for his best friend, now could he?

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:48 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and looked at the stars. She slowly took his hand but kept her eyes off him. She kept her eyes on the stars and shivered a little, the night was cold.

User Image
Shane Daniels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image

User Image
Alex felt Kori's soft hand touch his own and he closed his eyes. He then felt her shiver and he sat up for a moment. He removed his jacket and put it over her, "Here... have my jacket. I'm not cold really." He laid back down and watched the stars once again.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and warmed up, "Thanks babe.." She said. She looked back to the stars, trying to find constellations.

User Image
Shane Daniels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm
Andi giggled and bit her bottom lip. "Thats sexy.." She giggled and moved some of her wet hair away.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

He heard Lily and laughed. "Oh? And if I don't? You gonna hold it against me?" he asked her curiously, slinging an arm around her in a casual manner, using his free hand and raising it to her chin to lightly take hold of it and turn her face to him. "And by holding it against me, I'm hoping you'll hold your body against me," he said, winking at her before bursting out into laughter. "Oh, Lils, you do things to me that I never knew were possible," he let slip. Hearing the comment about making a fire, he quickly jumped to the change of subject and nodded. "Eh? Fire sounds like a good idea. There's some wood over there, so yeah!" he said, looking back at Lils. "Shall we go?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:07 pm
User Image

Lily smiled up at Ryan, "Maybe... you never know what I could do, Ryan..." She then listened to his words and bit her lip. If only he knew how she felt for him. Her eyes went wide at his words, did he actually say that? Did he feel the same way about her as she felt for him? That wasn't possible, was it? She then shook her head as if it were all a joke. She muttered to herself, "You do things to me, Ryan... that I never thought could happen... She nodded nervously, trying to hold back things, "Umm... sure." She gave him a genuine smile.

User Image
Alex smiled at Kori and nodded, "No problem... I hate to see my best friend freezing her a** off." He laughed softly and watched the stars once again, trying to get his mind off of this silly little crush he had on her.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:05 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori laughed and got closer to him, keeping her eyes on the stars. She saw the flames from the corner of her eye, "Oh the fires up, we can go if you want.." She said suggestively. She like spending time with Alex, he was nice. He was only her friend..right?

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane nodded, "Hurt like hell, though." He said, taking a few blocks of wood. He stacked them precisely and threw some paper around them. He took a match from his back pocket and lit it on the wood, throwing it into the fire.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:21 pm
Andi smiled and sat next to the firepit, smiling happily. "Gosh, the sky is beautiful.." She bit her lip and looked at his body.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image

Lily smiled up at Ryan, "Maybe... you never know what I could do, Ryan..." She then listened to his words and bit her lip. If only he knew how she felt for him. Her eyes went wide at his words, did he actually say that? Did he feel the same way about her as she felt for him? That wasn't possible, was it? She then shook her head as if it were all a joke. She muttered to herself, "You do things to me, Ryan... that I never thought could happen... She nodded nervously, trying to hold back things, "Umm... sure." She gave him a genuine smile.

User Image
Alex smirked at Kori and nodded, she would be warmer by the fire. He stood up slowly and held his hand out to her. He wanted to help her up, like the gentleman he tried to be. She was so beautiful, especially in the moonlight. "The others will wonder about us..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:33 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and took his hand. She stood up and kept their hands together, "Whatever..Let them wonder.." She said and started walking. She looked at him and smiled.

{sorry, I'm out of it xD edit!}

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane glanced at her, "You'd have to look at the sky to say that.." He said with a laugh. He grabbed sticks and marshmallows, the smore supplies. He sat on the blanket, and patted the spot next to him, telling her to sit next to him.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 pm
Andi quickly got up from her spot and sat next to him. "I was looking at the horizon.." She laughed and kissed the corner of his mouth.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff