Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 pm
Yeah... it's a remake, but at least it's better than just clicking a button in a forum. I've had a few people put up a pretty good fight.

Final prizes are kinda lame, but some are usable. Too bad they didn't make a "raining gold" item.

Favorite game quote: "You took an overpriced swing and missed. At least you looked good while making an a** of yourself." xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:13 am
I kinda like the healthy food one... with the junk food xd but yeah, most of the items I cannot see myself ever using.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 am
Yeah. I'm kinda annoyed that you pretty much have to have mules play cause I'm not really into it...
but I guess that will increase the worth of the items... someday, cause there won't be so many.

I got to level 6 finally. I got the science beaker.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:12 am
It's funny...when I got to Level Six, I got the "raining money." Strange considering I'm in the Science Camp. I guess it must be random regarding which items appear when.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 pm
Kinnei
It's funny...when I got to Level Six, I got the "raining money." Strange considering I'm in the Science Camp. I guess it must be random regarding which items appear when.

Your prize for the 6th level depends on which camp you are currently battling. I was fighting a Juvie counselor and ended up with a spork. After that you won't get a prize until you start fighting the main counselors.

I had to fight Edmund ( crying ) and Sam to get my nerd glasses.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 pm
lilartichoke
Yeah. I'm kinda annoyed that you pretty much have to have mules play cause I'm not really into it...
but I guess that will increase the worth of the items... someday, cause there won't be so many.

I got to level 6 finally. I got the science beaker.

Well, if you think about it, you really only have to get the mules to lvl 6. Those are the items that are going to be worth something later since not every avi gets one of each.
It's looking like raining money and the fitness camp weighted gloves are going to be worth the most later on.
It just gets kinda repetitive after a while -__-:  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:40 pm
Iehonatane
I kinda like the healthy food one... with the junk food xd but yeah, most of the items I cannot see myself ever using.

Junk food pose is entertaining. People will probably use the carrot pose for Easter too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:01 am
Got to lvl 8 finally xp

Now to play with mules sweatdrop There lot of time still.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas