Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Furry Fighting Area HO- HA!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LET US KUNG FU FIGHT!!!
  HO- HA!!!
  HAVE AT YOU!!
  lets get it on.
  meh... ok
  if you insist....
  NOO DONT HURT THIS WIMPY WIMP *cowers*
  Mew : 3
View Results

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 pm
Shadow falls on his back, but quickly handsprings back to his feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 pm
Seraph moved slowly as he waited for a move, strangley he couldnt see it coming  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:18 pm
Shadow runs to Seraph's right side and placed his right leg behind Seraph and grabs him by the neck. "Got ya." He presses Seraph backwards and slams him into the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 am
Cody, seeing the battle commencing, quickly backed off the arena. Then, feeling devious, started putting boxes onstage with weapons in them. "And the kunai will go here... the claymore over here...." Then he sat back, and watched chaos unfold.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:55 pm
"AGH!" seraph yelled then grabbed the arm that was holding him down, digging his claws deep into his flesh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:40 pm
Shadow growled deeply as he tightens his grip around Seraph's neck, the claws only making him mad.  

Dark-Pyro91

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:42 pm
Seraph grabbed his gun from his waist with his blood covered hand and shot his enimy in the shoulder, a hole going all the way through, with the opening he jumped away from Shadow  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 am
Shadow growled as he grabbed his shoulder. He stood up, blood already dripping from the cuts on his arm. "Now you're going to get it."  

Dark-Pyro91

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:54 pm
((the gun is liek the one in hellsing, Alucards))
Seraph smirked and cocked the gun with his teeth "Bring it"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 am
Shadow threw his right arm to the side and a three foot shadow blade formed. The serrated blade was black with red writing on it. "What ever happened to melee combat?" He grins as he look up at Seraph.  

Dark-Pyro91

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:27 pm
"Sorry, coldnt reach my blade" he cuckled and put the gun away, picking his sword back up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:39 am
Shadow charged at Seraph his blade held out to his side. "My turn." He quickly slashed at Seraph's right forearm, leaving a deep gash in it.  

Dark-Pyro91

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:30 am
Groaning in pain, the fox stood quickly, ripping his shirt and tieing it on his wound, then backed away, holding his solus sword in his left arm "I'm ambadetrious my friend" he said happily  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:31 am
He grins. "I'm glad. I'd hate for this fight to be over to quick." The blade went back into his arm as he drew his katana.  

Dark-Pyro91

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:10 pm
Seraph ust barley dodged, it scratched him
he did a few quick manuvers to avoid another attack as he jumped above the enimy
jettign his sword towards the shoulder  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces