Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:35 pm
RP_Master_Jak
"Damnable Lancasters." The man muttered, slamming a fist into a dumpster, bending it inward. His brother had gone to fight for the Yorks.
"Ah, there you are Kikyo... Have you come to a decision?" Father time said, appearing before Kikyo. The man in armor could not see or hear Father time at all.

Kikyo jumped back a little.
"I asked you nicely to stop just randomly appearing in front of me, Father Time." she said, blinking a little. "Couldn't you at least humor me and not just randomly pop up? And, yeah, I decided to accept the quest..." she was keeping half an eye on the alley were Michael and the strange armored guy were. She couldn't tell who, but one of them gave off a 'Beware of me' vibe and she didn't like it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:02 pm
"Very well then. The one in armor is your ally, Cross Blacksword. He will aid you in stopping our foe." Father time said.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:28 pm
"Blacksword?" Michael asked cocking an eyebrow. "I don't remember reading anything about him, but I'm sure there was one valiant warrior that lead the main attack against the house of Lancaster. If you would like to know more about it, I can take you to the library and pull out a few books for you to read." He smiled inwards to himself as he spoke. "But knowing the past will effect the future..." he muttered before turning around to look at the strange man. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name, sir knight."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:32 pm
Kikyo nodded.
"Then that means..." she mumbled to herself, realizing it was Michael she didn't trust because he gave off the bad vibe. "Look, Father Tim, I don't trust that guy...Cross, is talking to. He just doesn't seem very...trustworthy at all..."

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 am
"I am Cross Blacksword, Youngest son of Eric Blacksword. My brother, Richard, went to face the Lancasters in battle. I... I need to know if he was executed." Cross said. He had heard rumors that Richard had been captured, but no mention of him being dead or alive.

"You are right. That one is your enemy, the one meddling with time. But none of you can fight him yet. Take Cross to a safe place, and I will show you the way to the first Timeblade..." Father time said, before vanishing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 am
Kikyo sighed. She had agreed to take on the quest, not one big riddle. She walked over to where Cross and Michael were.
"There you are!" she said, making up a story in her head about how he was her cousin and was a little crazy. "Cross, you wandered off again..." she hoped that this guy at least knew to play along. She needed to get away from Michael without him getting suspicious about anything.

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am
[[ D: And here I was hopping to keep a low profile for my character...
no secrecy D: ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 am
"Well I'm sure that if we do a little research then we can find what you're looking for." Michael smiled. "I am not as familiar with the stories of the Blacksword family but both you and your brother have done wondrous things!" He praised. A sudden, feminine voice broke the conversation between him and Cross. "Well hello there!" He smiled sweetly, turning around to face the newest arrival. "May I help you?" he asked pleasantly.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 am
"Yeah. That's my cousin. He's a little...different..." Kikyo said, swirling one finger by her head slightly. "If you know what I mean. He always acts and dresses like a knight and quizzes people on knights and stuff a LOT! I need to get him back home..." she smiled kindly at Michael.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 am
"Oh really, now, and who would this charming young lady be?" Michael replied shifting onto his one foot, 'she's lying, its obvious,' he thought to himself in the deep recesses of his mind. "I was receiving the impression that he needed somewhere to stay. Your cousin certainly does make for amusing company though," he said politely. "We were actually going to head off to the library for a little bit of research, you are certainly welcomed to join us, that is, if it is okay with the both of you." Michael smiled at her pleasantly, trying to make the area around him more comfortable. 'She's trying too hard to come up with a reason to leave which is what I don't understand. I've done nothing wrong other then offer Cross a place to stay and trip to the library to find out about his brother.' His thinking, however, did not hinder his current 'mask', nothing showed away his thoughts, perfectly concealed.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:14 am
"I'm Kikyo, and no thanks. Cross and I need to get home. It's a huge family reunion thing. Totally boring, but what can you do, huh?" she said calmly. She tried to look as believable as possible, but knew she was failing miserably.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 am
Michael had started playing with his keys again 'more lies...why are you lying to me?' he asked feeling only a pinch of sadness. "Well then, I suppose then it is up to Cross if he wants to leave. I'm sure that we could reschedule that trip to the library another time." Michael slipped his hand out of his pocket and pulled out a pen and a piece of paper. "Here's my cell number if you want to hang out later," he smiled, jotting the number onto the sheet. "I'm sure you'll have questions later." He finished the ten digit number and handed it over to Kikyo.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:41 am
Kikyo nodded.
"Alright." she said, putting the number in her pocket without much thought. She pushed a button on a hidden cell phone, and pulled it out. She acted like she was reading a text and said. "Come on Cross. Grand-Father says were out of Time." she enunciated Father and Time, homing Cross would get it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:18 pm
Selce punched the bully into his buddies. They all fell back but all stood back up to draw their swords. Selce smiled a grim smile. "Don't try it, or I can't promise you won't get hurt." She said to the man in front. There was enough room for them to come at her two at a time, and so they did swords drawn. She used the flat of her blade and smacked away the first thrust. She stepped in a delivered a hard hit to the man's face with her pommel. The second slashed behind her and she spun out of his reach. She charged back in behind the slash and kneed the man. The last two saw she wasn't kidding and ran. Selce decided to let them go. She needed to get back home anyway.

She neared her house on the richer side of town. Only to find two men from before. They drew no weapons so Selce didn't either. She believed in a fair fight and it was to late by the time the third man jumped out. They took her sword and ran. "What kind of woman know's how to use a sword?" The laughed as they ran. Selce was to embarrassed to go in.  

Zeromercyx

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:03 am
"Ah , yes! Grandfather! Right, right, we better go..." Cross said stupidly, following Kikyo.

"Ah, so they have taken your blade... Well, it was not one that would be of use to you now..." Father time said, walking up behind Selce, his hourglass in hand.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff