Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Demon in my view (accepting/open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:26 pm
Nova simply listened to the two talk back and forth, "Well, perhaps you would like to hang out with us than until they find you" She said with a smile as she took in a breath, she smelled something that smelled amazing and she turned her head and there it was. The pizza that was to be theirs and her stomach growled loudly and she quickly covered her stomach "oh! Hah! i guess im more hungry than i thought! That smells amazing!" she said with a smile as she licked her lips, the pizza being set down infront of them and she opened the box right away, taking the largest slice there was and taking a bit "OW OW OW!!" she nearly spit the pizza back out but made herself swallow it down "Damn! It's hot!!" she complained as she stuck her tongue out in an attempt to cool it off "noteh to thelf, cool pitha down thirst" she said and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 pm
Dante smiled and nodded at Asuri and just laughed at Nova. "This is nothing, my Father was a fire demon." Dante swiped a hot steaming peice of pizza and downed it. "I like in near flaming." Dante was deep in thought. Even more Vamps? And more powerful ones? Damn he hoped they just came for her and not to cause trouble.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 pm
Nova smiled a bit and laughed, her tongue going back in her mouth as a peice that it looked like Dante was going to go for caught on fire than quickly went out before anybody other than him could get a chance to see it, she smiled but looked away as if innocent.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 pm
Asurai smiled and then looking down at the box leaned away. She hadn't tried human food before and wasn't completely sure she wanted to. "Pizza. People say its good but it looks revolting. How can you eat such a thing?" She asked running her now dry nails though her hear brushing it out of her eyes. She sealed the nail polish and slid it into her bad before picking up her coffee and taking a sip. She waited to see what would happen next pondering becoming one of their friends.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 pm
Dante raised an eyebrow at Nova's innocent look but smiled anyway. His smile grew wider as Asurai commented on the revolting look of pizza. "This stuff is man's greatest invention besides cheese cake. I believe that everything that is good in man is put in those two items of food. And I love it more and more everytime I eat them." Dante laughed again as he swiped a pizza before Nova could light it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 pm
"Why do those words make me wish to hate it even more. All man has ever done is try to kill me." She glanced between them both smiling again watching their antics and reaching into the box grabbed the center piece and started breaking off the little legs making a coin. "I am hungry though but nothing here suits my fancy." She replied putting her other arm over her stomache. The smell was amazing yes, but she didnt think she could ever like it. Her brothers would kill her for eating it to, or so the younger of the two joked.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 pm
Dante swalloed a chunk of pizza before answering. "They are rather good at killing yes. But they are good at loving too. I have seen both faces of humaninty and this seems to be one of the creations of the good side. I love this stuff." right after he was done with that peice he stopped. He should probably not eat all of the pizza, he still had half a box at the shop.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:09 pm
Laughing she glanced back down at the pizza and then away. Looking out at the door she sighed it was still bright out and she didnt have a cloak with her, and even if she did only creatures of the night used them so it would give her away. "Is it really that good?" She asked them both closing her eyes trying to resist any temptation.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:53 pm
Nova chuckled as she listened to the two of them talking, eatting the pizza silently "The pizza here is.. well it's pretty much amazing" she said with a smile at the girl and a wink "it's much better than you would think it was" she smiled and went for another slice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:59 pm
Kathrine refused to be the first to speak, it shows uncertainty and nervousness. Instead she stared at the woman who in turn looked at her, as if sizing her up. She had to grit her teeth when she saw a light, disbelieving smile cross the woman's face. Kathrine knew that she was looked down upon for being 5'2", but she knew how to fight.

"Are you the one they call 'Kathrine Rhoads'?" The woman's voice resounded like a bell, and just as high-pitched. The fact that she knew Kathrine's name was shocking.

"That depends. Who's asking?" Kathrine immediately put herself on the defensive because she was at the disadvantage--this woman knew more than she did.

"I was sent to hire you specifically. My name is Anita." Anita seemed so sure of herself that Kathrine wanted to wipe that look from her face.

"What's the job?"

"The killing of a charismatic demon leader." Anita smiled. She knew that Kathrine couldn't resist a job like this.  

Adorable Black Kat

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:37 pm
Ok, Dante didn't have the best ears in the world, but he heard the woman out side the pizza diner. He picked out 'chrismatic' and 'demon' before he immedietly stood up and looked out the window. "O damn I hope I didn't piss off someone. I mean come on! I kill demons for a living and now I get people sent after me?" He really hoped the two wemon on the other side of the glass couldn't hear him and he vaulted the booth and ran into the cooking area. "Hey there Papie! I need to hide for a bit, hopefully you have a place that doesn't involve me turning into a pretzel." The man just showed him to one of the larger ovens that was big enough to house Dante.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 pm
Nova, having ears a bit sharper than that of Dante's heard only a bit more "Hey Dante, I didn't realize you were a leader" she said as she watched him scurry off to hide. She chuckled as she looked out the window boredly, she saw two woman talking over things, one's voice grading on her ears, she hated people who had high pitched voices. She let out a sigh as she looked to Asurai "should we go get Dante before he's cooked into a pizza back there?" she asked, smiling at her.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Adorable Black Kat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Kathrine sighed. "Dammit." It was obvious that Anita knew she would be interested in this. How else would the woman know her name? Kathrine moved closer until she was three feet from Anita. "How much?"

"50K."

"Alright you have me. What's the catch?" There was always a catch with these people.

"He's heavily guarded."

"Of course he is.."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm
"I dont see why I should save him but the look on his face when I open the doors may prove amusing. Sure why not." She replied slowly standing up closing the pizza box as she passed. Pausing she turned and grabbed her bag then waited calmly for Nova.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:49 pm
Now Dante had never been the one to be scared of fire. He controls the stuff and is half Fire Demon. But stuck in an little oven while there was a guy cooking pizzas was not on his bucket list. He peked out after a second and then jumped out. Noone was coming after him so he guessed that he wasn't the one they were talking about. But Damnit that was his job to hunt down Demons! He walked back the the girls and glared out the window. "The damn girl out there is taking my job! And for 50k at that! No way Im letting a woman take my freaking job!" Dante marched and tapped the girl getting the job on the shoulder. "Im sorry miss but I believe that I get the hunting jobs in this town. I even have my own freaking shop!" Dante glared at the woman giving the job and walked over to her too. "If you want a demon dead Ill take the job. I have been at this for years." Dante gave a charming smile.

((Just like Dante, got to be an a** XD))  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff