6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:02 pm
O_o this fall shall be the downfall...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:02 pm
Tokyo Mew Mew A`la Mode volume description:
The cats are back! With Mew Ichigo studying abroad in London, the remaining four girls from Cafe Mew Mew are one too few. Luckily, a new Mew is about to emerge. Berry just transferred to a different junior high because she thought their school outfits were cute. Little does she know she's about to become the first Mew Mew with TWO sets of animal genes in her blood. Half cat, half rabbit, she's joining the Mew Mew team just in time: A new gang calling itself the Crusaders has appeared, and its leader just happens to love wild game like rabbit--well done and served for his dinner! When Mew Ichigo returns from London she's going to be very, very surprised!!!

biggrin I hope there are side stories again. I liked those. ^-^  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:14 pm
Neko-Yousei
Tokyo Mew Mew A`la Mode volume description:
The cats are back! With Mew Ichigo studying abroad in London, the remaining four girls from Cafe Mew Mew are one too few. Luckily, a new Mew is about to emerge. Berry just transferred to a different junior high because she thought their school outfits were cute. Little does she know she's about to become the first Mew Mew with TWO sets of animal genes in her blood. Half cat, half rabbit, she's joining the Mew Mew team just in time: A new gang calling itself the Crusaders has appeared, and its leader just happens to love wild game like rabbit--well done and served for his dinner! When Mew Ichigo returns from London she's going to be very, very surprised!!!

biggrin I hope there are side stories again. I liked those. ^-^

that is so cool! oh! I cant wait!!!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:55 am
^^" yay it sounds so awesome, I just can't wait!!!!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

~FunkyPandesal~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:23 am
I love Tokyo Mew Mew. I have it in my signature... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:05 am
WarriorPrincess08
I love Tokyo Mew Mew. I have it in my signature... sweatdrop

lol your siggy is cute! heart  

ChobiMM3

Ryuichi-Momiji

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:41 am
no i havent read tokyo mew mew... :'(... but i started watching the anime version MEW MEW POWER!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:58 am
Yea, the anime isn't out in the fall... it's on TV now o o;; My friend said she watched it at 8 on Saturday morning.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Higashi17

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:13 am
Misaki_Chii
Yea, the anime isn't out in the fall... it's on TV now o o;; My friend said she watched it at 8 on Saturday morning.

Yeah, I heard it was bad. All because "4Shame" had to do a CCS on it (I mean, they don't start at the first episode! The original first episodes are now "flashbacks". Death to "4Shame!")
The name changes suck (Zoey Hanson? WTH? . . . . What's someone gonna think: Is she related to the group Hanson? . . . That would be sad to hear.) at points. I haven't seen it myself yet, but I did see a preview of it on the dub's main website (4kids.tv . . . . it sucks). It was okay, but I usually don't wake up early enough to watch it . . . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:56 pm
Thank god they started airing the anime!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! I've waiting forever!!!! I think its on the Fox Box  

ChobiMM3

Higashi17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:11 am
I think I'll either wait until it gets released on DVD (uncut hopefully . . .) or just borrow the eps. from one of my friends (I think she has the entire series . . . .).

4Shame . . . . . thank you for screwing up the world as we know it. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:16 pm
OMG!!! iI JUST SAW A COMMERCIAL FOR IT!!!! WTF IS UP WITH THOSE NAME CHANGES??????? HOWS BASTERD REALLY MAKE ME SICK........TALK ABOUT RUINING IT!!!! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream  

ChobiMM3

berry_cybunny_furub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:37 pm
i love it lettuce is my fave  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:55 am
Ichigo's my fav; heart Thank god the new manga's coming out in June 3nodding  

ChobiMM3

berry_cybunny_furub

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:33 am
ChobiMM3
Ichigo's my fav; heart Thank god the new manga's coming out in June 3nodding

no fair ive been trying to get the new issue A'la mode no faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir stressed scream  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff