Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
CAN MUSLIMS PLAY PIANO?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 am
Jin Saga
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga
Also I would like to add, that Music in this age is even worse in my Opinion
because what do they talk about?
Ho this, B.tch that, Money Money... etc.

:/

What kind of music do you listen to? I've never actually heard any music like that that wasn't satire. I recommend listening to bands like mewithoutYou. They sing religious songs that are deliberately written as Christian and Islamic. I can't quite believe that music is against Islam, though. That's a brainwashing technique: not thinking about things or letting yourself touch any kind of media. I agree with divineseraph.

Oke.. Do Not.. Try To Tell Me.. What YOU Is Wrong and RIGHT... Because Ive Read The Koran.. and I know Whats Wrong and Right!

And Music Like Lil Wayne..
She Licks Me Like a Lollipop!!@... Is Considered Haram. >

Only Music thats Allowed Are Nasheeds.

Um, so because Lil' Wayne's music is bad, music is all wrong? Most people find that music disgusting. How about the good music?

"Why don't presidents fight the war? Why do they always send the poor?" - System of a Down
"There's no right side in war! You can't justify it!" - The Human Abstract
"It's not about the money we make, it's about the passions that we ache for; what makes your heart beat faster?" - Anberlin
"And I will love You with all that I am." - The Afters
"Oh! Happy day, happy day! You washed my sins away. Oh! Happy day, happy day! I'll never be the same, forever I am changed!" - Tim Hughes
"Oh no, You never let go, through the calm and through the storm, every high and every low, LORD, You never let go of me!" - Matt Redman

It's interesting that you say that. The knowledge of good and evil is exactly what the Devil used to tempt Adam and Eve. Doesn't that strike anyone else as interesting?

EDIT: I looked up Nasheeds. I suppose they're the Islam-orientated kind of chant that serves only to brainwash the listeners?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:33 am
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga

What kind of music do you listen to? I've never actually heard any music like that that wasn't satire. I recommend listening to bands like mewithoutYou. They sing religious songs that are deliberately written as Christian and Islamic. I can't quite believe that music is against Islam, though. That's a brainwashing technique: not thinking about things or letting yourself touch any kind of media. I agree with divineseraph.

Oke.. Do Not.. Try To Tell Me.. What YOU Is Wrong and RIGHT... Because Ive Read The Koran.. and I know Whats Wrong and Right!

Um, so because Lil' Wayne's music is bad, music is all wrong? Most people find that music disgusting. How about the good music?

"Why don't presidents fight the war? Why do they always send the poor?" - System of a Down
"It's not about the money we make, it's about the passions that we ache for; what makes your heart beat faster?" - Anberlin
"Oh! Happy day, happy day! You washed my sins away. Oh! Happy day, happy day! I'll never be the same, forever I am changed!" - Tim Hughes
"Oh no, You never let go, through the calm and through the storm, every high and every low, LORD, You never let go of me!" - Matt Redman

It's interesting that you say that. The knowledge of good and evil is exactly what the Devil used to tempt Adam and Eve. Doesn't that strike anyone else as interesting?

EDIT: I looked up Nasheeds. I suppose they're the Islam-orientated kind of chant that serves only to brainwash the listeners?

Music is wrong because it breaks the HEART!>
when u listen to hardcore... Your Spaceing.. busy busy
when u listen to lovesongs,, you start to desire..

Its kill ur heart.

if your so interested ... read the Koran then?... But start with reading ur own Bible 3nodding  

Jin Saga

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:32 am
Jin Saga
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga

Oke.. Do Not.. Try To Tell Me.. What YOU Is Wrong and RIGHT... Because Ive Read The Koran.. and I know Whats Wrong and R.ight!

Its kill ur heart.

if your so interested ... read the Koran then?... But start with reading ur own Bible 3nodding

Your spaceing? What's that? :/

And which hardcore are you talking about? There's real hardcore, and then the dance music that people have started calling hardcore. And, I think that's just why people like music. What about metal? It makes you feel strong. I mean, Christian metal is amazing like that.

And I have read the Bible, pretty much all the way through. It says in Psalms to play music to God. 3nodding

And I am interested; I intend to read the Qur'an.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga

Oke.. Do Not.. Try To Tell Me.. What YOU Is Wrong and RIGHT... Because Ive Read The Koran.. and I know Whats Wrong and R.ight!

Its kill ur heart.

Your spaceing? What's that? :/

And which hardcore are you talking about? There's real hardcore, and then the dance music that people have started calling hardcore. And, I think that's just why people like music. What about metal? It makes you feel strong. I mean, Christian metal is amazing like that.

And I have read the Bible, pretty much all the way through. It says in Psalms to play music to God. 3nodding

And I am interested; I intend to read the Qur'an.

Thank You. for saying that.
See I told you , you lied wink  

Jin Saga

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm
Jin Saga

When did I lie? :/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 am
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga

How many Times Did I ask you.. HAVE YOU READ THE BIBLE...
What did you Say all the time?...
Yes.

Now You Admit.. " I have read the Bible, pretty much all the way through ".
So Thank Yu. For Admitting That. wink  

Jin Saga

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:20 am
Jin Saga
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga

Yes.

I think that's just the difference between what Muslims would call reading the Qur'an -- that is, cover to cover -- and what Christians call reading the Bible -- that is, reading it every day. I think, reading and understanding most of the Bible is much better than reading it once through just to say you have, and then forgetting it, like you've done.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga

Yes.

I think that's just the difference between what Muslims would call reading the Qur'an -- that is, cover to cover -- and what Christians call reading the Bible -- that is, reading it every day. I think, reading and understanding most of the Bible is much better than reading it once through just to say you have, and then forgetting it, like you've done.

LOL Damn.. your a Liar with no Self-Respect.. JUST ADMIT Islam is Right..

And Read.. is Past.. that means You have read it. stare
you complain to me about the Language.. but you cant even speak ur own language?.... thats funny.

Also.. Islam Reads His Book all the time.. we treat the book with Respect..unlike you Christians...( add/Paste)

Also...I have read the Koran all the way.. and I keep reading it.
Over and over again.. thats why I always prove u wrong in the "Debate" also Ive read the Bible..thrice.. because the 1st time.. I didnt understood it because of the mistakes.. second time.. I read it I was reading lines over and over.. and I couldnt believe how many mistakes it had.. and to make sure I was right I read it again > Thrice.

and you? ... Pretty much all the way.. what is that?... Page 64?  

Jin Saga

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:33 pm
Islam reads his Qur'an, does he? Ah, right. Well Judaism reads his Torrah and Paganism reads her spellbook.

wink

Read is present. Have read, (which is what I said) is the imperfect tense, meaning that I have spent time doing something. See, this is just going to be what Muslims call having read the Bible and what Christians call reading the Bible.

You didn't prove me wrong. You don't seem to have responded to the list of problems with the Qur'an I posted, or what I said (TWICE) about the Ark. Not speaking the language isn't an excuse for not thinking.

If you'd read the Bible three times (that's what thrice means, in case you meant twice) you wouldn't be so ignorant.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 am
Voldemort point two
Islam reads his Qur'an, does he? Ah, right. Well Judaism reads his Torrah and Paganism reads her spellbook.

wink

Read is present. Have read, (which is what I said) is the imperfect tense, meaning that I have spent time doing something. See, this is just going to be what Muslims call having read the Bible and what Christians call reading the Bible.

You didn't prove me wrong. You don't seem to have responded to the list of problems with the Qur'an I posted, or what I said (TWICE) about the Ark. Not speaking the language isn't an excuse for not thinking.

If you'd read the Bible three times (that's what thrice means, in case you meant twice) you wouldn't be so ignorant.

MY FRIEND.. RESPOND TO THE BIBLE MISTAKES You know the 100000 I have shown you.. which I still have PLENTY PLENTY more of
3nodding

Also... why are you judging me for reading ur bible thrice.. while u didnt even read it ONES!... LOL!

Also.. Stop Being a Liar.. and make stuff up... thats why you are not worthy of this debate because ur a little kid..  

Jin Saga

Luna Lusia

Conservative Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:01 am
from what i know music or entertainment is not haraam..it's haraam when music makes u careless about ur duty.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:51 am
Luna Lusia
from what i know music or entertainment is not haraam..it's haraam when music makes u careless about ur duty.

You're right.  

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

uzumaki arina1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 am
Luna Lusia

yes i remember hadith,it was same like u said 3nodding
(Islam)Prophet Muhammad said same thing..one day,the prophet saw there was 1 group,women,they were dancing.The prophet called Aishah r.a. to watched it (i don't know the reason is),then Omar r.a. came,the women ran away,and The prophet said "Satan ran after saw Omar r.a. "
one more,

One day,there was one woman said to Prophet,she was "nazar" to singing(make song) infront of Prophet if...(i don't remember the reason is,very sorry!)Then Prophet accepted it and he heard the song,his friends came too.in sudden omar r.a. came and the woman stopped singing.and the prophet said same thing.I think it isn't haram,
as long as it doesnt make u careless "

sorry my grammar is 100% bad!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 am
maria aishah
ASLAMUALYKUM..I WANT TO ASK UR OPINION..IS IT HARAM FOR MUSLIMS TO PLAY PIANO?? confused

Yes it is. Music is not haram. unless it goes against the sharia law.  

rouinx

xXx_White_Crow_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 am
ya..like black metal...
but i kinda hear tis hardcore..
nothin happen to me..
im still muslim..
the factor that music will break our heart if we cant handle it...
even if we can handle it...
plus other factor like lust,desire to follow cult or trend,feeling better than any1 else...
that is the one that break n killin ur heart...
i admit..
some of the lyrics maybe a lil too over..
but...
not all..
like people equal sh*t..
people didnt equal to sh*t...
people is the greatest creation..
but still..
wat makes people = sh*t is the act that person do..
did u still declare ur a person when u killin urself wif cigar,drugs,etc..
n plus...
the song is about politician who misuse their power...  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff