Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Should I express myself in school...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i express myself?
  yes
  no
View Results

poetryfreak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:25 pm
i f anything people would admire you for your courage i know i would and i let people at my school know that expressing yourself is nothing to be afraid of  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:42 pm
deadly_demon
Hun, if people are low enough to make fun of you for being yourself then you should just ignore them. People like that just want to make you feel bad and you shouldn't let them.

You're right, but it's easier said than done.

I say- go ahead and express till your eyes fall out! Highschool isn't the whole world. When you've finished you'll see what I mean.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

The Nothing Poet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:39 pm
school is the gaiest cool place you can go but keep it to your riends and act different towards new people and once you think they are cool enough to know and you show them this way they still like you because they where your friend ince befor and they will to continue to be one
get it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:09 pm
Albino_Vampire_Queen
don't let others dictate how you wanna live and dress and act. are they in your body.........no. are they in your mind...........no. do they know you...........no. the ony people you should be worried about it your friends and how they will react to your change. and even then you really shouldn't listen to them.......it's the way YOU want to live your life. take control do something crazy with your hair, go get a piercing i don't care. just express yourself the way you see fit. it's your life, take control..........

~Vamp
i want to get a lip peirceing but i think my mom will say no ne ways... and if i go off and do it myself i will get yelled at...  

Wiccan_Boy _1990

c h r n o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:36 pm
Go for it. Never care what other people think about you, as long as you like it, it shouldn't matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:40 pm
lol all i asked for for my b day and christmas is gift certificates to hottopic...lol  

Wiccan_Boy _1990

kuroiki_spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:33 pm
dont be i express myself and im made fun of even though my mom took alot of my stuff away because my teachers didnt like it stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:41 pm
who are you? how do you act that your afraid?  

Dupe malo

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:41 pm
beezle32
dont be i express myself and im made fun of even though my mom took alot of my stuff away because my teachers didnt like it stare

Ouch, that is pretty harsh.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:15 am
It might take some effort and you'll probably be made fun of a bit at first, but you should express yourself no matter what. Personally, I would rather die than to be a robot that simply followed the stereotype for normal.  

Sophie_Safiye17

z e t t a i X romance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:20 pm
Ame argentee
ive been thinking if i should express myself in school... but i am afraid if like people are gonna make fun of me or something...
I belive if your not dressing how you want to then you're living a fake existance. And as long as you're not breaking any rules or you didn't accidently stab anyone with you're spiked wristband, what's the harm?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:17 pm
I say express yourself. BUT BE CAREFUL. My school found my poetry and stories and are now sending me through ALOT of theropy crap. They think im going to kill someone because I wrote "Note to self KILL MR.PICOTT HIS SON AND THE cREATOR OF POTTPOURI" Picott is my principal and potpurri is a highly irrating show my school puts on, and Picotts son is a preppy goody goody. Im not actualy going to do anything though.  

Al-aaraaf

Wattyuruki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:21 am
Mint Royale
In school I dyed my hair becuase I refused to be a natural blonde and I like the color red. So when I did and wore all black I was accused of being a satanist because I was a goth and I was wearing all black. After a few days I've managed to become known as:
Devil Worshipper
Devil's Reject
Devil
Queen of the Damned
Freak
Weirdo
GOth
Satanist

I was also called a freak. Only I wore a trenchcoat and some wristbands.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:23 am
lurichan
beezle32

Ouch, that is pretty harsh.

THAT... is much, much worse than harsh. evil  

Wattyuruki

x..Deadly Whispers..x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:51 pm
In this world, we have two options. One, pretend to be something we're not, and be accepted or not accepted. Two, we can be who we are, and still get rejected or welcomed. So, I choose to be myself, and not care a damn what others think. I'm not a popular person and I like it that way. I like hanging out with my couple of close friends on a school day. Yes, maybe the popular people talk about us for being different and acting different and not following them. We are our own people and that's the way I like it.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff