Reply Adult Furries Guild
Camp Chaos! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:44 am
I LOLed hard at that announcement and thought of all the people who would enjoy it and I LOLed even more.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:49 am
The science camp image I created in photoshop (text was not created by me)
User Image
Because, yes, we do blow s**t up.

As it is, my main account's in Juvie camp, Genpop bunk (General Population).
I don't have any banners for either Juvie or Genpop as no one has made any yet and I don't feel like it.

My mule is in Science Camp, Schrodinger's Bunk. Her signature includes banners for the bunk, the image above, and the alliance between Juvie and Science.

As I see it, since this is like a camp of high schoolers, the camps are as thus:
- Science Camp: The dorks, dweebs, nerds, ect. Always being bullied mostly by the jocks and preps of Fitness Camp and Rich camp. Sometimes bullied by the outcasts, but tend to get along with them more as outcasts are sometimes rather nerdy themselves.
- Juvie Camp: Outcasts, gang members, troublemakers, goths, punks. Always bullied by the Jocks and Popped-collar preps, they sometimes take their anger out on the nerds. However, they tend to be nerdy themselves so are best aligned with the nerds.
- Rich Camp: The stuck up, Ivy league, popped collar, WASP, rich a** Draco Malfoy preps. Often pull mean frat boy pranks on the science and outcast groups. Think they're better than everyone else. Since they are preppy frat boys, tend to be very fit, so align with the jocks the most.
- Fitness Camp: The Jocks. Tend to be stuck up, popped collar, and preppie as well, so fit in well with the preps of Rich camp. Are always bullying the outcasts and nerds. Often football or sports stars.

So, considering these, the delinquents and nerds tend to fit together the best, and the preppie frat boys and jocks tend to fit together, so it is only natural that these two sides join forces to fight each other.

So, Rich preps and Jocks, prepare for war. twisted  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

lonelylostwolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 pm
The wolfy is in the room  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 pm
Psycho Lee
The science camp image I created in photoshop (text was not created by me)
User Image
Because, yes, we do blow s**t up.

As it is, my main account's in Juvie camp, Genpop bunk (General Population).
I don't have any banners for either Juvie or Genpop as no one has made any yet and I don't feel like it.

My mule is in Science Camp, Schrodinger's Bunk. Her signature includes banners for the bunk, the image above, and the alliance between Juvie and Science.

As I see it, since this is like a camp of high schoolers, the camps are as thus:
- Science Camp: The dorks, dweebs, nerds, ect. Always being bullied mostly by the jocks and preps of Fitness Camp and Rich camp. Sometimes bullied by the outcasts, but tend to get along with them more as outcasts are sometimes rather nerdy themselves.
- Juvie Camp: Outcasts, gang members, troublemakers, goths, punks. Always bullied by the Jocks and Popped-collar preps, they sometimes take their anger out on the nerds. However, they tend to be nerdy themselves so are best aligned with the nerds.
- Rich Camp: The stuck up, Ivy league, popped collar, WASP, rich a** Draco Malfoy preps. Often pull mean frat boy pranks on the science and outcast groups. Think they're better than everyone else. Since they are preppy frat boys, tend to be very fit, so align with the jocks the most.
- Fitness Camp: The Jocks. Tend to be stuck up, popped collar, and preppie as well, so fit in well with the preps of Rich camp. Are always bullying the outcasts and nerds. Often football or sports stars.

So, considering these, the delinquents and nerds tend to fit together the best, and the preppie frat boys and jocks tend to fit together, so it is only natural that these two sides join forces to fight each other.

So, Rich preps and Jocks, prepare for war. twisted

Muahahaha!

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:15 pm
Deffinetly rich camp for meeee.

I wanna have money fights.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 pm
Pixeliciousness
Deffinetly rich camp for meeee.

I wanna have money fights.

Yeah baby.  

Selene Aries

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:57 pm
I love how that top looks on you too Selene!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:13 pm
Pixeliciousness
I love how that top looks on you too Selene!

Yeah, it ended up layering great.

By the way, I love how your avi is looking. Really looks like an anthro bunny girl. 3nodding  

Selene Aries

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:17 pm
Oh thank you so much! I usually only go in the fur on weekends or when I'm feeling particularly bubbly, so I actually spend alot of time playing with ways of getting her to look even better.

The smoke is actually to hide the hair somewhat, the swooshy bit bothers me.

Love these feet. I'm so lucky to be white...wow that sounds racist...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:26 pm
*giggles* I think there are some hairstyles at the salon that will give you the look you are want.  

Selene Aries

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 pm
Oh? Any suggestions? I'd do Pinky or red, but I thought maybe partially albino bunny would be fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:50 pm
Pixeliciousness
Oh? Any suggestions? I'd do Pinky or red, but I thought maybe partially albino bunny would be fun.

Maybe Girl's Classic Flip?  

Selene Aries

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:01 pm
I like flip, but, it shows the ears, which ruins the anthro head look=(

I would do breezy again, but I kinda wanted a slicker style. I'll fiddle around a little thought, see what I cam come up with!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 pm
Pixeliciousness
I like flip, but, it shows the ears, which ruins the anthro head look=(

I would do breezy again, but I kinda wanted a slicker style. I'll fiddle around a little thought, see what I cam come up with!

Right, I usally get ones that cover the ears as well.

If you do not mind short there is Apple, or Mysterious. Fop might look good, or maybe Tomboy.  

Selene Aries

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 pm
I'll try those out!

I don't usually mind short, actually, as long as its very femmy short.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff