Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
What camp did everyone join? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one?
Science, like a boss.
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Juvie, like a... mob boss
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Rich, like a... boss' child.
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Fitness, like a... runner... person.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
None, it is way to childish and immature.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm
And dont forget that the mad sciencists are alwyas conquering the world like Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor, Green Goblin, Magneto anyone more you are alwys need someone to protect you you can fight with your on hands or brains you need the athletic in your side to exist XD.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:46 pm
I made it to level five in one sitting. Then I stopped playing the game. Once I remembered what happens every time in these events. A bunch of people mass the event for the items. Flood the market with them. Then the value of those items turns to mush.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 pm
I really dont like the items Dx maybe the cash floting but not much.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:47 am
The whole scientist becoming rich and then being a superhero/supervillain is a nice thought, but only in theory. who rules the world of reality though? who created these characters you adore so much? Rich people! we created them to make you think you have the ability to control your thoughts with that much money, even though you'll only end up like us! we then we bring out the cookies and bring you into our rich darkness. ~sprinkles a little money on a cookie~ always better when the cookie is rich... ~eats cookie~  

The_Last_Avenger

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:28 pm
Speaks in a childlike but creepy voice.

Be one of me
be one of them
be one of us, one of us.

mrgreen

Riches await, lays down a Stone of Jordan. A +99 attack necklace and a Nightmare Headband down on the ground.

Go ahead mu ha ha ha ha, take the riches. Become part of the rich and sell your soul to us. Just sign this contract.

(By the way, there was an old movie. Basically, the devil would show up as an old man. He would target new reporters. Basically, he would actually make things happen. His paper would be the first to cover the story. Whoever he chose became rich and famous. But the devil only targeted desperate people. Whose careers were going nowhere. All they needed to do was sign a contract signing away there soul.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:30 pm
I Joined Science Camp. I'm a bit of a nerd smile  

AmiDream

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100

Anubisbubble

Desirable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 am
I was in junie. I burnt down at least 2 cabins and had 5 fights oh those were the days...  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff