Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
� Questions and Suggestions � Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:22 pm
dont worry we called you the "human" spell checker  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:21 am
Don't mess with me... I can make all your posts say "I like men." mrgreen  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 pm
well i know one person who would hateyou forever because of all the jokes we pull on him about that... it is so worth it though and dude not cool misuse of vp powers man

p.s He is right below me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 pm
That's black mail you a** pirate! Whoops, I just said it.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm
Tee hee, not misuse... merely consequential actions. LMAO.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:41 pm
QUESTION! I've avoided using the word 'God' because of the Mobian setting. Is there any higher power I could use instead? I mean. I can easily tell that the high council has read more than a comic or two. Maybe... Solaris? (No) Master Mogul? (It's the only one of the comic characters I know. sweatdrop Oh yeah. And Zonic.) Give me a name!  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Ok, here ya go: first off, you could say God, cuz sometimes it's a generic term that is in fact nonspecific. Or, use Aurora. That's the "diety" from the comic. They often say "Blessed Aurora!" rather than just the name.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 am
This will, of course, be a place holder for what we will eventually determine to be this Zone's overpower. They could worship the Dungeon Master at this point, for all we know.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:26 pm
Aurora. Or the 'dungeon master'. *shudder* I'll stick to God. One more thing on a different basis. I'm trying to edit my profile for the first time in... ever. I took a few pictures and GIFs from Photobucket, and they showed up. But once I saved it, each picture was replaced with the evil 'red x in a white square'. Is this because the computer's internet sucks? or should I find new pictures?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:51 pm
It means your browser is incapable of displaying said picture, for whatever reason. Could be you need to update your browser. Or, it could also mean said images are blocked for some reason.

(Photobucket is blocked at work, ergo, I cannot see any picture hosted on photobucket.)

Alternatively to updating your browser, try saving the pictures in the jpeg format. Jpegs are smaller than bmps, and any halfway decent browser supports them.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:17 pm
Thanks. One more thing on yet another basis. Since there seems to be so many skillet fans, I have two copies of their CD 'Awake' (Divorced parents and christmas presents.) If anybody wanted it, I could give it away for free. You all probably have no need for it anyway. But I thought I'd be nice and at least ask. Not to sound like a creepy perv or anything but I could mail it or something if I had the address. It hasn't even been opened yet, perfect condition... Just sayin'. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:31 pm
Skillet? Can I use it to cook with? If not, it could be decent firewood.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:26 pm
...I can't believe you just said that! crying Just 'cause you're Vice Captain and stuff doesn't mean you can get away with that. Yagami! I order you to kill him!.. Wait. I can't do that. Pleeeeease kill him?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:02 pm
dude he is vice you can't oppose the vice... it's like a 5 year old fighting mr T  

Puff O Puff

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 am
I pity the fool! Don't forget though this is the questions and suggestions thread and all this talking belongs in the OOC.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff