36%  [ 12 ]
Everytime I close my eyes.
24%
 24%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 33

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:01 am
Meaning of haunted house...Hmmm...Well, I came to terms with my mother dieying a while ago, the final step being a query about her soul during a Samhain rit...I think it's rather to do with repressed emotions. I tend not to let out my feelings. Most of the time I think I do, but I still don't. Then again, I'm also a very guarded peron, so it's not I find it that bad.

I think the shift from movie to realiy is important. And Ithink I know what i means, but I'm having a hard time putting it into words, so I'll levae it like that.

Hmm, the chase scene. Chased by a zombie. Dislike of my own detachment? Maybe.

Thanks Jameta! heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:49 pm
Jameta
SiegeDragomon
i had a last night dream where i was chasing this beetle around my house
Well, a general insect can mean:
Dream Central's Dream Dictionary
Insects in a dream always represent obstacles that you must overcome to reach your goals, if you manage to exterminate them or they are not bothersome to you then you will meet your obstacles with strength, and be able to overcome them. Insects also represent excessive worry over certain things, meditate to find out what they might mean to you by using all the symbols in your dream for reference.

Dream Dictionary: The Meaning of Your Dreams
Overall a dream of insects denotes financial gains, abundant means, and also a mystery will be solved.

Dream Moods
To see insects in your dream, signifies minor obstacles that you must overcome. There are small problems and annoyances that need to be dealt with. Something or someone may be "bugging" or "pestering" you. Alternatively, insects are also said to be symbolic of precision, alertness, and sensitivity. You may need to organize your thoughts and sort out your values. Sometimes they are seen as divine messengers.

Specifically for a beetle,
Dream Moods
To see a beetle in your dream, indicates that some destructive influences may be at work in your waking life. You may also feel that your values and beliefs are being compromised.

Your house can represent your inner self or 'inner-sphere' of living (close relatives, your home, close friends, etc. all together).

Perhaps you feel like your trying to get to root of the problem within yourself or inner-sphere; or perhaps you feel like something is wrong, but can't quite grasp it.

Knowing the color of the beetle will also assist in what type of problem it is.

it was a green scarab beetle with gold wings  

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:16 am
SiegeDragomon
Jameta
SiegeDragomon
Insects in a dream always represent obstacles that you must overcome to reach your goals, if you manage to exterminate them or they are not bothersome to you then you will meet your obstacles with strength, and be able to overcome them. Insects also represent excessive worry over certain things, meditate to find out what they might mean to you by using all the symbols in your dream for reference.

Overall a dream of insects denotes financial gains, abundant means, and also a mystery will be solved.

Dream Moods
To see insects in your dream, signifies minor obstacles that you must overcome. There are small problems and annoyances that need to be dealt with. Something or someone may be "bugging" or "pestering" you. Alternatively, insects are also said to be symbolic of precision, alertness, and sensitivity. You may need to organize your thoughts and sort out your values. Sometimes they are seen as divine messengers.

Dream Moods
To see a beetle in your dream, indicates that some destructive influences may be at work in your waking life. You may also feel that your values and beliefs are being compromised.
Perhaps you feel like your trying to get to root of the problem within yourself or inner-sphere; or perhaps you feel like something is wrong, but can't quite grasp it.

Ahh, well that changes things a bit:
Dream Moods
To see a scarab in your dream, symbolizes your ability to survive, adapt, and change. It also represents immortality. You may be experiencing anxieties about death and aging.

Green can represent wealth, positive change, growth, vitality, peace, jealousy, and/or strive to gain recognition of independence.

Wings can represent getting over a struggle (to attain something, possibly).

Gold represents rewards, richness, or refinement, possibly spiritually.

So your problem may be spiritual, of an independence issue, or of a wealth issue.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:06 pm
Jameta
SiegeDragomon
Jameta
SiegeDragomon

Dream Moods

Dream Moods

Ahh, well that changes things a bit:
Dream Moods
To see a scarab in your dream, symbolizes your ability to survive, adapt, and change. It also represents immortality. You may be experiencing anxieties about death and aging.

Green can represent wealth, positive change, growth, vitality, peace, jealousy, and/or strive to gain recognition of independence.

Wings can represent getting over a struggle (to attain something, possibly).

Gold represents rewards, richness, or refinement, possibly spiritually.

So your problem may be spiritual, of an independence issue, or of a wealth issue.
thanks there has been a bit of both an independence and a spiritual issue going on for me  

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:00 pm
Here's one that I'm sure has meaning, and it's only a small segment.

I am two other people stand in a triangle, each of us holding a section of a jade disc bearing the letter LVX. It was broken, and we are fitting the pieces back together. I check what LVX means, I'll post it later.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:25 pm
The letters LVX may be roman numerals, unless that's what you were intending to decipher.
LVX=65. Does this number stand for anything to you?

Kabuki Doll

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:03 pm
Not numerals, symbols in the "Rose Cross" ceremonial magick ritial. Meaning is pretty much as follows
Quote:
Step Three: The Death-Rebirth Cycle
These three letters also are Qabalistically and visually/formally linked to the principle dynamic structure of all Western Mysticism, that of the Death-Rebirth Cycle. According to The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn:

L == Isis Mourning (Osiris slain by Set)

V == Apophis Triumphant (the Rule of Death)

X == Osiris Risen (dead-yet-alive, to rule in the new order)

Many mystics go so far as to say that this cycle is the only dynamic evident in nature, as the direct interactions of all forces are governed by it. Here we see two mutually-opposed forces which interact to create a new, "elevated" state or force. This directly echoes Hegel's "Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis" model, as well as Gurdjieff's "Law of Threes" and Buckminster Fuller's "60-degree zero-vector matrix," and similar structures literally permeate Western consciousness, lending further credence to the primacy of this dynamic. Obviously, we are not talking about literal death here, but rather as a metaphor for all sorts of dynamic and transformative processes.

In Summation
Seen in this sense (and "spoken" in second-person, with a little application of poetic license), the phrase is intended as a sort of a "wish" or a "spell," (cast by the writer upon the reader):

"May you die and be reborn,
In the limitless extending Light of Godhead."
Methaphorical Meaning For Non-Sectarians:

"May you change, and keep changing unto perfection."

There ^.^ Now I just need to figure out some more of it. Oh, and I was holding the V portion. This is me more just outlining everything so I can put it together myself more than asking for help. But I figured it might be interesting for others to, and I actually do need some help with the jade stone. No clue what it's attributes are, besides that's it's supposed to be a holy stone.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:20 pm
I don't know why roman numerals were the first thing I thought of stressed Oh well.

The night before school began, well, I don't get a lot of sleep due to apnea, but I still dream. They're just very bright and kind of vicious.

This one involved me being a bloody, bruised mess tied to a giant swastika, which was drenched in butane. Eventually this plain white hall, which gloriously made me its only decoration, began to fill with people in black suits. Two teenage girls ran up to me and painted my face so that I looked like a clown, or rather, that creepy doll from SAW. Regardless, they tried to light me on fire after that.

I believe that dream was emotional punishment for something I did at orientation last week. Some fundie prat was telling me how he lived the perfect life and that he needed to save everyone and purify the races before they were all damned to hell. He wasn't being conservative with his words either. Angrily I told him that the Nazis failed already, then left.

I shouldn't have let myself disrespect someone like that. confused

Kabuki Doll

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:33 pm
i just had a wierd dream about me and my sister, my twin sister from a past life, whom i know in this life but we are not related biologicly

we were little kids and we were in a clearing in a forest we were sitting on a fancy looking bed and we were scared because there were monsters everywhere but they could not come into the clearing for some reason but they kept trying to get in and we were there for a while before i woke up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:54 am
SiegeDragomon
i just had a wierd dream about me and my sister, my twin sister from a past life, whom i know in this life but we are not related biologicly

we were little kids and we were in a clearing in a forest we were sitting on a fancy looking bed and we were scared because there were monsters everywhere but they could not come into the clearing for some reason but they kept trying to get in and we were there for a while before i woke up
Hmm...

Forest in threatening light - A feeling of being lost I'd imagine. Alone in a big world. Hansel and Gretel-ish thing.

The monsters - Kinda self-explanatory. Threats. Could be societal seeing as they aren't seen or personified. Or anything else, that part is kinda vague.

The interesting part is the past-life sister. Could you tell more about her so we get a better idea?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:53 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
SiegeDragomon

Hmm...

Forest in threatening light - A feeling of being lost I'd imagine. Alone in a big world. Hansel and Gretel-ish thing.

The monsters - Kinda self-explanatory. Threats. Could be societal seeing as they aren't seen or personified. Or anything else, that part is kinda vague.

The interesting part is the past-life sister. Could you tell more about her so we get a better idea?

well i cant imagin a forest scareing me, i love forests

and as for my sister we were twins in a past life and in this life we still have that twin bond thing like when you sometimes can feel each others emotions and stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:57 am
Allright, then maybe the forest wit the monsters represents a sort o betrayal. You allways liked the forest, you place yourself and your twin in it's care at your most vulnerable (i.e. very young) and there are then monsters in it.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:54 am
[cringes] Can I say I'm really sorry I haven't been here? I've been so busy lately, maybe I shouldn't be the 'leader' of this thread, as it says in the domo lair place... ^^;; Makes me feel bad. I can help once in a while, though. But... Yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:44 am
I'm having some thoughts about a dream I had recently. In my dream I smoked three cigarettes, and I remember thinking it was the greatest feeling in the world. I was in my bedroom, which is somewhere I would never be smoking. Which is what I find so odd about that dream. Also, the amount of cigarettes I smoked (3) is a really strange amount for me. Maybe there's some significance there, but I can't think of it (and usually I interpret my own dreams).

Here's a sidenote: I have smoked before, and I made a promise to quit. However, recently I've had strong urges to start again. Perhaps this dream means nothing, and is just part of my addiction... or maybe it does have a meaning. I'm not quite sure.  

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Dream Moods
Cigarettes
To dream that you are smoking or offering a cigarette, signifies your need for a break. It may also points to issues of dependency. However if you are against smoking and have this dream, you must analyze aspects of your waking life and what you are dong that may adversely affect your health.
Bedroom
To dream that you are in the bedroom, signifies aspects of your self that you keep private. It is also indicative of your sexual nature and intimate relations.
Three
Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, and self-exploration. Three stands for trilogy as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child, etc.
Based on these ideas, you may need to analyze what and how much you're doing right now, and if you need to give yourself a break. The issues will most likely tie into your personal life.

Again, you are your best interpreter... especially when someof us can only give really basic ideas. sweatdrop  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff