Reply Beyblade Association
Freakishly Alike Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:43 pm
Tyson and Daichi! NO MORE PEOPLE LIKE TYSON PLEASE!*Hides under bed, whimpering in fear*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:37 pm
Prixy
Yah, you all know I'm a ReBoot freak... it was only time until I made a reference to it. ^^V

Last night it hit me that Matrix and Kai were a lot alike. In early childhood they had a family and friends (or I'm assuming so in Kai's case) then due to a catastrophic incident they are removed from their framiliar environment and placed in some new world alone. Frisket is to Matrix as Dranzer is to Kai in a way, an always faithful companion that will do what they can to protect their master. Megabyte and Voltaire are alike in a way. Both Matrix/Kai want to beat Megabyte/Voltaire byprooving they're stronger and more powerful. Yet the power that they have is dark and in a way not much better than that of the one they despise. Even they way in which they aquired friends is kinda similar. Both were virtually alone, they were there with some people that cared for them in a way yet they had no true friends. Then one day they just happened upon them (Matrix met AndrAIa, Kai became a Bladebreaker). And if you're a yaoi fan then they both happend to fall for a friend.

ReBoot! gonk crying heart  

Bishounen Ducky Generator

Bishounen Ducky Generator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:39 pm
You can find (unsuprisingly) many similiar character designs, and shooter lookalikes in B-Daman. That's because they're made by the same people. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:24 am
I personally think takao and ash looks similar  

misha80

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:38 pm
Bishounen Bunny Generator
Prixy
Yah, you all know I'm a ReBoot freak... it was only time until I made a reference to it. ^^V

Last night it hit me that Matrix and Kai were a lot alike. In early childhood they had a family and friends (or I'm assuming so in Kai's case) then due to a catastrophic incident they are removed from their framiliar environment and placed in some new world alone. Frisket is to Matrix as Dranzer is to Kai in a way, an always faithful companion that will do what they can to protect their master. Megabyte and Voltaire are alike in a way. Both Matrix/Kai want to beat Megabyte/Voltaire byprooving they're stronger and more powerful. Yet the power that they have is dark and in a way not much better than that of the one they despise. Even they way in which they aquired friends is kinda similar. Both were virtually alone, they were there with some people that cared for them in a way yet they had no true friends. Then one day they just happened upon them (Matrix met AndrAIa, Kai became a Bladebreaker). And if you're a yaoi fan then they both happend to fall for a friend.

ReBoot! gonk crying heart

Omg, another fan. heart *is a fenatic*

I see lots of ReBoot similarities but I don't write them all here because most people would be all "wtf?!?!?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:45 pm
As of now you don't have to compare a Beyblade character to anyone. Well, you could do non Beyblade comparisons before but I don't think anyone ever did. o.o So compare anime characters to other anime characters, or anime characters to American TV cahracters, even compare them to your mom. surprised

Prixy is really tired. x.x

But anyway. I just started reading Bleach. Ichigo is like Haru and Kyo of Fruits Basket rolled into one human. He is luff. He just looks like them (even has Kyo's flaming hair) and goes psycho like them. =D

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

sakura__sake
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:23 pm
Non-Beyblade wise, Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket and Saeki from Prince of Tennis look similar, in that they both have white/black hair. And are both very pretty ^^o

Saeki:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/Blue_Misfit/Saeki_004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/Blue_Misfit/Saeki_005.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:19 pm
Blue_Misfit
Non-Beyblade wise, Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket and Saeki from Prince of Tennis look similar, in that they both have white/black hair. And are both very pretty ^^o

Saeki:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/Blue_Misfit/Saeki_004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/Blue_Misfit/Saeki_005.jpg

o.o He really looks like Black Haru in the second one. Just with different colour eyes.

Freaky.

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Chibi Baka Jake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:38 pm
I guess....that Ray would be like Kouji Minamoto form Digimon frontier...there similarin personality and somewhat in looks.And both are WAY hot. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:54 pm
I don't know why but Vash of Trigun makes me think of Yuriy. o.O; It freaks me out...

Seki looks so much scrawnier in the manga...

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Clarrisani

Liberal Informer

10,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:27 am
Kurz Webber of Full Metal Panic looks like an older Max.

And don't kill me, but I swear Hatsuharu is the love child of Kai and Bryan. *dives for cover*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:37 pm
confused
I have no clue what you talkinga bout Sani.....xP O.o;Oh can I cal you Sani, Calrrisani? I'm to lazy to write out your entire login thingy majig......and Sani is shorter and easier to remember how to spell >.>;

But anywho! THe people who stirke me as similar in terms of perosnality is Kai and Kaiba. They both ahve anger issues, and are very cold towards people. Among other things taht I can go on forever on listing.....^^; Not to mention they are both my eyecandy when it comes to looking at anime guys i wish were real, in RL D;

Oh! And who's seen SoulTaker? Doesn't Dark and Kyosuke look similar in terms of appearance too? heart They are also both extremely good looking, too. redface

Sorry the fangirl in me totally escaped its leash, and had to use the emoticons, i don't think i raped them though.....just a touched them a bit >.>;

Crystalline Rose

Clarrisani

Liberal Informer

10,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:16 am
I prefer Clis myself, CrimsonRequiem. Also Clara, or JPC *hides from fans* scary in here, you know

And here we are, a picture of Kurz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:03 am
Kaiba and Kai are not that alike. Really. For starters Kaiba is waaay smarter and a lot less social than Kai. *ducks for cover* See... Kaibas whole feelings are centered on Mokuba, winning and the BEWD - while Kai actually has more people he cares for. Also, Kai is more supportative than Kaiba (first season especially - Tyson does win a lot of times because Kai told him something). Next part: Kaiba is very loyal, while Kai... er... when did he show strong loyality again?

Well, Asuka from Evangelion is pretty similar to Yuriy, or at least to how I see his personality (slightly different issues, but he still deals with them through aggression).  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:41 pm
I desperately fell apart when I saw a picture of Zeo playing the violin and (different pic) Noah Kaiba (Yuugiou) doing the same. rofl  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff