Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Blood Feud (Accepting (neutral side full)/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm
Shikaru walked torwards the bar then stoped sniffing "Danger" he said as he burst into the bar in time to see a chair fly through the window and rotaq looking all in a huff he sighed and lit a calming herb so he could keep his cool and it would cover up the stench of the bar "Rota what are you doing here?? your supposed to be with the pups?" he asked even though he knew what probably had happened knowing how devoted she was to her race and her cousin race.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 pm
Rota shifted back into her human form. "I don't want to talk about it right now Shikaru." She shifted fast and flew back to the den where the pup she had scolded was sitting on the couch. She stormed in and changed into a small house cat and ran up the stairs into her room. As she leapt on the bed, Kitan appeared, laying on her pillow.

Kitan smiled with his paws crossed. "You know better than to provoke vampires Rota." He stood and started to clean her fur, calming her down. "You'd think after what happened to your parents, you would have learned." He stopped and sat back. "You are one of the oldest beings on this planet, and you still act like a moody seventeen year old girl."  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:15 pm
Puffi flounced in after Shikari. "Halloooooooo everyone!" She cooed, before twirling around, making the smoke twist and curl around her.

"Vondel... Vondel..." Sioko muttered, before shooting up. "THE WAR AGAINST SICAN! That's where I recognize that name from!"

Mait started. "Wow, everyone's freaking out today. Sioko, your sister..."

"Oh, right. Tell your damned sister that the only reason the vampires took our place is because you bastards breed like rats! You can turn humans and immediately have your powers! We have to actually be born and then there's a twenty-year waiting period for our powers! And then we have to go to SA!" Sioko continued to rant, gesturing wildly.

"You can block it out now." Mait offered. "He does this every now and then, raves about his racial purity. You kinda walked into it, though, with the whole flattering him to keep him from getting in a b***h-fight with your sister."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 pm
Vondel smiled sadly and nodded to Mait, not wanting to break the rant. He was indeed apart of the War against Sican. His sister was not however, takeing the side against him. But Sioko was right, they did breed like rats and definetly outnumbered the Succubi.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:34 am
Mait offered another grin. "He's actually really sweet once you get to know him. He just shoves people away because he's so used to them dying right after he meets them, at least in his eyes. Kinda comes from being one of, if not the oldest being alive and sane. He even remembers before the whole war thing!" Mait gestured wildly at that. "I sure as hell don't though I was still human when it got really bad, about... seven, eight hundred years ago?" He thought for a moment, then shrugged. "Eh. A long frigging time. Sioko's probably the only reason I didn't wnd up dead after my change!" He laughed.

"-and the frigging fangs, the hell's up with those? And-"

"Sioko! Calm down!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 pm
Shikaru looked over as he heard the name Vondel "So it is you i thought i recognized that face i fought under you in the elf wars a few years ago i seam to recal you were hired by the elves to train all the lower ranked troops its quite interesting seeingyou again ....ssorry about rota shes very prideful " he said as he offered his hand then glanced at mait and sioko he never had good relations with them "Nice to see the to of you again" he said in a low monatone voice.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 pm
((FACK!!! nobody wanted to tell me the rp took off??? now i have to play catch-up and try to figure out how to bring my rpc's back in! GAH facking slow a** computer *kick*))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 pm
(( i thought i told you im only on on weekends talk to the others about that lol especially puffie shes home schooled so no telling when she gets on lol ^ ^ Puffie darling you need to make a schedule for the less fortunate lol ^ ^))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:28 pm
((OMFG i read it all!!! took a long a** time but i did it!!1!!!one!! *so proud of self* xD))

Hikaru had watched everything happen, she watched the pups caretaker nearly shift infront of the humans and get a few wierd glances, she chuckled and ran up to Shikaru, she tilted her head to the side, he was a new face to her "Hello!!!" she said bouncing around a bit, her head bobbing to a song only she could hear keep on running catch me if you can she thought of the lyrics, nearly bounding away as if the others could hear her thoughts. She quickly lost interest in Shikaru, she ruffled his hair before just about bounding away, leaping onto a table, twirling on one foot in the middle of the table and jumping off are you ready for this?? the song still in her head to soon to easy to give in, just gotta trust whats we're in, so can you feel me crawling under your skin? so catch me if you can!!! She giggled and bounded back to Hatori, looking at him with a big smile.

Hatori shook his head at Hikaru, he knew this would be coming, she was hyper again. It must be with all the scents of humans, vampires, succubi, and what ever else was in the bar. He shook his head and looked to everybody, he kept mainly out of it all, and he listened to Sioko rant on and on, and Mait try to calm them, he smirked and spoke up "Well Hikaru, have you had your fill of fun with this place or are we going to stick around to listen the riviting tail of how vampires are something or another" he rolled his eyes and looked from one to the other. "all this about the war, personally i would just want to keep out of it, i see it as nonsense but hey that is just my own opinion." He shrugged and looked to Hikaru with a smile, she smiled back and bounded to the door and out, he got off his seat and went to follow her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 pm
(*sticks out tongue* Notice the huge gap where I have no posts because some of you jackasses went batshit, darling. And for the love of god, there's no 'e' at the end. It's 'Puffi'.)

Sioko waved at Shikaru. "Yo." He offered flatly.

Mait patted him on the head, but drew his hand back quickly before Sioko could break it. "Heeeeeeeey. Bad boy! No biting." He shook his finger at the succubus.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:45 pm
Vondel smiled warmly at Shikaru, remembering all the times they had fought togather and even saved one another from an early death. "That was so. The elf wars were not my personal favorit but meeting such creatures and learning their culture was a grand experiance. And I must thank you again for saving my neck in that battle!" Vonelf laughed and took his hand while nodding to Mait. "I would think so. I take no offence, seeing myself other than my race. While they walk in the night I seem to be able to sit under the sun anyway." Vondel smiled at Mait and Sioko.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:11 pm
Mait froze, his smile twitching slightly. "....Y-you can walk during the daylight?"

Sioko patted his head. "There, there."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 pm
Rota sat, in cat form, on her bed and waited for the hour to change. She promised herself she would not go and opologise, and she figured she couldn't run into those blasted vampires at least until her shift of watching the pups was over, and by then the sun would rise. "See Kitan, I am learning. I got a letter today, by the way. From Mira. She says she is coming for a visit soon." She lowered her head and started to nod off.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 pm
Vondel looked over to Mait with a curiouse look. "Is that a problem Mait? I Dont know why I can. I was just born that way. As far as I know my whole family right back to my ansestors could walk in the daylight, and even use some mental powers. I of course have only blocking mind powers, keeping everyone elce out of my head. My sister on the other hand has.... more extream powers." Vondel never liked talking about his freakish family so he stopped talking about it abruptly.

Trisha walked back in much more calm and took her seat that she had. She kept her eyes down, trying not to attract undue attention.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 pm
Kitan smiled in his cattish way and dissapeared. He was always like that. He just came and went whenever he felt Rota needed some company or guidance.

Rota shook out her fur and shifted forms again, becoming a human to go outside in the light. Her kind's powers were charged by sunlight and moonlight, so she loved to go out at all hours as long as there was light in the sky. She walked out and waved at the pups. A young man was put on babysitting duty, so she was free to wonder. She walked back toward the bar and noticed that the vampire was still there, speaking with members of the pack. "Shikaru..." she mumbled and looked at the female vampire. Something about her really racked Rota's nerves.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff