Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:34 pm
Serrenedy looked back at her and sighed. "She deserves to be happy, but I never got a chance to ask what our anget was like, I guess I'll know soon enough." She wispered to herself as she walked the way-humming out a piano harmony for a song she was thinking of.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 pm
The headphones on her head were blaring music of oher artists that she adored and tried her best to be like. Of course, she had her own style, but it was always good to have inspiration. Mikaela had gotten up early that morning to get a cup of coffee from starbucks, a seemingly daily ritual of hers. It wasn't so much the peppermint mocha frappucino she went for... It was the chocolate croissants.

As she walked back into the building, she took the elevator up and stepped out, almost bumping into Serrenedy. "Ren-ren!" she said happily, throwing the headphones back so they landed on her neck, and pulled the girl in for a hug. "So... What's on the agenda for today?" she asked her.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:36 am
Serrenedy giggled a bit as she was pulled into the hug. "Hello Mikey." She smiled "Just the person I was looking for, theirs a meeting with our agent, I have no idea what she's like, and I'm not drunk...you see the problem, right?" She asked hopefully. "She only asked for one band representative." She smiled. "I'll go on your Starbucks run every morning so you don't have to get up?" she tried  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm
Lyx nearly fell off of the couch he was lying on. "I have a NAME!" Her little nickname didn't bother him too much. So his door swung the other way. Oh well..... Walking from where he was sitting to where his partner-in-rhyme was, He interjected, rubbing the back of his neck. "So when is our time?"  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Jess did a little spin her face glowing with excitment. "Next friday, at Three-o-clock!" Giggles spilled out of her mouth and she threw her arms around him. this was her lifes work, the only think she had ever wanted fully and compleatly. There was no turning back now.

With her face buried in the taller boy's chest and closed her eyes and breathed deep. At times Jess could get a little over emotional about things and she needed a minute to cool down. "We got in." She said quietly and looked up at Lyx's face her mascara had smudged from the tears that wet her cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 pm
Lyx smiled widely. "That's great." Feeling the hug, Lyx smiled. Jess may be shorter than him, but he sees her as and older sister. "Calm down onee-chan." Lyx waited until he released him before he decided to move.  

Horadric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 pm
Mitch slumped down on a downtown bench, let out a loud sigh, and withdrew his phone, which he started texting Mika and Violet, asking where to meet up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:24 pm
Jess took a few more deep breaths before dropping her arms and releasing the boy. "You know what his means?" She said and wiped under her eyes with the hem of her sleeve before putting her hands on her hips.

"We get to go out for dinner!" She Smirked, that half smile real happiness that she really looked her best in. "Where do you want to go kid?" Amsterdam? New York? Baghdad?" She chuckled and reached up to fix his hair in a very sisterly way. "Or maybe just out for a drink tonight?" the young woman winked and gave one last sigh.

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:54 pm
Lyx smirked a bit again. "I think the Drink sounds great, But if you wanna take that private jet out, then lets hit it." It made him laugh as she fixed his hair. It was just going to be a mess two seconds later when he went to get changed.

"If you don't mind, I need to go change first." Lyx started to move to his bedroom of their loft. Changing quickly into a pair of black jeans and a Purple long sleeved shirt, Lyx entered the living area once again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:01 pm
Jess shrugged. And moved to the couch when he went to change, she leaned back and closed her eyes breathing softly. When she saw the bathroom door open again she looked up. "Well don't you look fabulous." She teased and stood to walk twords the door. Her heels clicked against the tiles in the entry way on their flat. She grasped the boy's hand softly and led him out and into the elevator.

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:09 pm
Lyx smiled as he was led to the elevator. Speaking in an overly effeminant voice, he tried hard not to laugh. "I have to look fabulous. Gotta Catch some guy's eye, don't I?" Lyx was half joking. The way his voice was at least. He was ready for the night out. They needed to celebrate the joy of their band's success.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 pm
"Well, i hope you find a nice one hun." She winked up at him and pushed the ground floor button as the doors closed in on them. She was dressed in a black tank top, with red and orange embroidery in the design of a bunny, black tight jeans, and a lot of bracelets, as well as her favorite Doc. Martians boots.

"Have you meet any of the guys in our building yet? There's got to be at lease a few fags ripe for the picking, I mean their all in the business right?" Jess contemplated Lyx's love life as if it where her own. She was to scared to pursue love herself but she liked to see her little guy happy with others who enjoyed his company.

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 pm
Lyx smiled a bit then lost it. For once he didn't seem like the happy one. "I hope so." Lyx desperately wanted to find someone that would accept him, but didn't know if it was possible.

"No I haven't met any of the guys who live here. None of them looked cute as I was watching." Lyx played with the cross that was sitting on his chest. Then a thought suddenly popped into his head. "What about you? You're love life is practically as non-existant as mine."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 pm
Jess blushed slightly. She didn't like talking about her own love life, mostly because she didn't and had never had one. She never seemed to be able to befriend anyone without making them only a friend.

"Oh, umm. I haven't found anyone, and I wouldn't count on me ever finding somebody. I don't do romantic. You know that." Jess rubbed the back of her neck nervously and stepped out of the elevator into the lobby. She bit her bottom lip and crossed her arms over her chest. She knew she was screwed, that she would die alone and bitter, but she didn't care. If her plan worked out she's die rich.

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:48 am
In his mind, Lyx wanted to keep talking, but he knew to let it go. "Its okay, onee-chan. You will always have me." Lyx then half-walked, half-danced out of the elevator. Hyperactivity was a common thing with him. It was probably a good thing he was a drummer.

"So where are we going? I am ready for a celebration!!!" Obvious excitement entered his voice and his steps. Their dreams were soon to be realized. That was celebration enough for him.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff