Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Roleplaying
Academy (for training /Sparring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:49 pm
[Oh okay]

The girl breathed in deeply and did a disturbing shriek as soon as it came down on her head, she fell back and landed on her knees, Blood began to drip from her forehead. As she touched the blood, she got up and ran towards the boy, "Dragon fist jutsu!" she settled her arms back and threw a punch at his stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:10 pm
Hakkeji grinned, his eyes widening fully. He pulled the stick up to intersect her punch, and........held his own. The punch forced him back a few, but his crazy look had terrified many a genin before...

He pulled the sword up and said aloud:"No holds back then?" He pulled the sword up again. "Fine then, it your way. RELEASE 80%" The same ghostly look came to him, he began to run circles around the girl, in an attempt to confuse her. The only thing that marked where he ran was the trail of blood leaking from his mouth, from the girl's earlier punch.

Shadowstalker4589

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 pm
"What have I gotten myself into?" Akiko thought as the boy raced around. "Hes clearly stronger than me at using justus." Akiko could bearly see the boy as he ran in circles. Her hair blew, showing that the boy was very strong. She settled herself after she tightened to knuckles, Trying to punch the boy she missed with every throw she did.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:16 pm
OOC: Your not going to attack? Surprising...

Hakkeji was still whipping circles around her, but as he circled her, he started lashing in small strikes. A leg there, an arm there, generally intending to wear her out.  

Shadowstalker4589

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:26 pm
[Lol, Im not a fan of jutsu's okay? what am I suppose to do? xD]

Akiko then stopped as the boy continued to run. She moved her body, dodging a few hits. With an idea popping into her head, unsure if it was going to work or not, She tended to do it anyway.
While the boy ran in circles, Akiko had stuck her leg out in his running track, "Hes running way too fast, theres no way he can have enough time to see this." she thought.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:12 pm
OOC: That doesn't mean you can't attack. Out think my character, like now.

Hakkeji saw her slide her foot out just in time. He faltered for a minute and slowed down. s**t! he thought, waiting for the girl to take a swing...  

Shadowstalker4589

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm
As he slowed down she looked at the boy with a sneaky smirk "Yes!" she thought. She got up and flipped over his head with speed. She ran after him and threw a kick, attempting to do a spin kick straight to his spine.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 pm
Hakkeji looked behind him and started to panic. I should be faster than her. WHY AM I NOT FASTER!!!!! he thought, his battle-crazed mind blurring at confusing thoughts. Without thinking he spat out "RELEASE 100%" Everything around him was slowed, including the girl's kick. It seemed no faster than walking past something, it was so slow. He grabbed the girl's leg before she could react and pulled up the kendo sword. He swung it down on the girl's head. Just before he hit, however, something cracked. About 5 somethings cracked. Hakkeji collapsed to the ground, just before the girl's leg was in grabbing distance. It flew over his head, missing interely. He screamed a banshee scream, crying "MY ARM!!!!"  

Shadowstalker4589

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:40 pm
Akiko gasped and her eyes flew open in shock. She looked down and saw the boy on the ground, "Hakkeji are you okay?" she said kneeling down and putting her hair behind her right ear. "Hakkeji!?" she said louder. Panicing, Akiko had no idea what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:20 pm
[...ermm, its quiet *crickets*]  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Hakkeji continued to scream, the bone shattering in four more places up his arm and his shoulder. Finally, he shrieked out "RESEAL!!!" However, as he said that, he collapsed to the ground, and as his world melted, he saw blood leaking from underneath his shoulder. Then, everything faded to black.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:25 pm
Akiko began to see the blood and backed up in shock, "Somebody help!" She screamed. She ran to a medical nin as fast as she could and they took off to his aid.  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:15 pm
The medical ninja had tried to move the boy from his spot as fast as possible to avoid blood loss. His arm had been broken in at least three seperate places on each arm, plus the joint on his shoulder had been shattered. He could be healed quickly, but the time taken would still be in the matter of weeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:13 pm
Shaken up Akiko looks as they carry the boy away.  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 pm
Sora watches from the trees as the medical nins take the boy away from the fighting scene. "That's one strong jutsu" she thought to herself. She shrugged her shoulders, then walked out to the training ground next to the girl who the boy had been fighting earlier. "What's your name?" Sora asked the girl.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff