Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:37 pm
"Wow, easy, we didnt came here for a fight" E' stopped S' before he rampaged the guards, the he told him near his ear:

"Are you crazy?, do you want to start a war with the wave country?" "No, but its very suspicious that they didnt send they hunters before us, that means he dont even know if the gem is there"

S' turned around and said the emperor, "Fine, i'll go, but the gem will stay with us, in konoha, we cant afford having another grat war" they left the building but E' stopped in the garden...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:44 pm
"look, that rose" he told the others, "Is like if it was frozen, but i didnt saw it like that before"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

E' picked it up and it shined, the a portal was opened.

"Nice, looks like we have our entrance, so lets get going" S' walked into the portal, it started to dissapear so the other two also entered.

"Were are we??" Kaylen said very desconcerted, the place looked like a ghost town, nobody was there, or that was what they were thinking...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:44 pm
When Yuki got to her room, there was few demon maids, ready to change her gear for her assingment.

As the maids changed her cothing, Yuki thought quietly, what her life would be, if her family would still be alive.

"Mother would be telling me about love and getting married, Father could be goofing around to make me laugh... and my Brother..."
"hey, snap out of it Yuki, you cant start daydreaming now"

Yuki was bit surprised for the sound she heard, but she knew, who had that voice.

"Oh, Yukimura..." she said as she raised her head to see Yukimuras face  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:48 pm
Oichi then looked away from the people and grimaced wanting to kill something badly. She decided that if she stayed their any longer she would die from blood lust. So she just quickly walked away facing her head down to ignore any people.
Dammit she thought There is nothing to do in this place! Ugh...If only i would bump into some troublemakers... she cried a bit.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:51 pm
"mmm?, did you sense that?" "Yeah, we have been ambushed" after that, a lot of demons appeared in the place, they looked thirsted and wanted to drink they blood.

"alright, a warm up" said S' before he took out the forced edge and attaked the first one, then E' took aout his sword too, they began atacking, but no mater how many they kill, it looked like there was no end.

"We have to get out of here" said Kaylen, "Start the retreat" said S', the he put his hands near his eyes, "This have to work now, TAIO-KEN" a shine came from him, the demons lose their focus, when they watched again they were gone...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:57 pm
Name: Yukimura Zeragana
Village: Kigel Amatist
Appereance: User Image
He is a: Half-Demon, Half-Human
Personality: Hes like Yuki, but he is bit silly, brave, easy-going and he is actually only person, who is nice towards Yuki, even though he sometimes makes stupid jokes about her. he's also a bit dark person, but warm hearted.
Jutsus or techniques: Seizing Dark Impulse, Dark Hunger, Ragnarok and Embelm Doom
Weapons: Double Sai's called Deamon's Touch and Death's Touch
Bio: this young mans past is shrouded in darkness, but it's know, that he also was human, like Yuki, but was forced to take Demonic Powers. He also is the only person who is friend with Yuki. Even though he might look like a warrior hungering for power, in truth, he's warm hearted and he's always ready to give his life for Yuki  

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:03 pm
Oichi sat on a small bench fit for two. She looked at the empty seat beside her and sighed "Really...I should get more f-" she stopped as she leaned back and closed her eyes and listened to the softening breeze.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:05 pm
"We must stop" said Kaylen, "Do we even know were are we going?", "No, but if we stop, they could catch with us, and theres no point in fighting with them" E' told her.

"Yes, we dont know were we are going, but is better than just stay and fight, we wont get anything" S' stared at the sky, the feeling of danger was chilling his bones, he know that something would happen, and it would be really bad...

"Look, i feel somo chakra like 30 km away from here, to the north" said E', "so it is decided, we must go there, find what we can and look for that gem" S' started runing to the north, hoping nothing bad would happen...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:09 pm
"hehe, what's with such gloomy face, Yuki? it's nice weather outside and you look as great as ever" Yukimura said with pumped voice, marking that he had all the energy to get the assingment done

"yeah... well... it's the mission that makes me gloomy..." Yuki said with even sadder voice, then she buried her head to her knees.

"we're going now..." the maids said as they left the room.

"eeeh, well, i understand you... i don't really like the mission myself, but it can't be helped... it's like Mizuneki says... we were humans before, but now we work for him..." Yukimura said, with low voice

Yuki stayed silent, as she was thinking about all those innocent souls she had butchered before

"Come Yuki... let's get this over with, i'll buy you somethin when we get out of it" Yukimura said, smiled towards Yuki and gave her his hand

Yuki lifted her head a little, smiled back, took a good grab from Yukimuras hand and rose to stand

"yeah, let's do it"

then they walked out of the room, with Yukimura Closing the door  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 pm
Oichi slowly opened her eyes "...." She stood up "Might as well train..." she muttered as she walked over to a nearby training park. She took her whip off her belt. "Okay Reverence...Sendou No uta!" She lashed out her whip causing a flash of black wind which held thousands of high pitched noises that cut the trees in tiny parts.Her eyes brightened "Your so amazing Reverence!" she said laughing to herself  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:15 pm
After like an hour of running, they stopped at the entrance of a city:

"Remember, we have to pass unoticed, if dont we are death" S' told them, they entered and started serching for places that could have the gem or hear of it.

they were like that for another hour, the they reunited at the center, when they heard something..."Humans in Devil aharo? that must be a joke, and also, they are hunters?" said a demon, "yeah, they said they arrived like 2 hours ago, lord Mizuneki has already took actions, the S.A.K.L muts arrive fast" another one said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:23 pm
"So, we are like criminals here?" Kaylen asked S', "No, we are their food, so lets get going" but Kaylen sneezed, "Wait, that smell... its the humans" said a demon behind them.

"Okay, plan B.. run" said E' and they started running until they arrived a training ground, they hear the sound of a beautiful song, but they didnt know from were it came, they hided at the trees.  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:24 pm
Oichi grabbed her whip again "Ok. Reverence lets do that combo we've been practicing...Sendou no uta: Heru chou!" She lashed out her whip again as it produced a beautiful song and butterfly's formed around the song as if they were dancing along. Oichi continued to strike the trees. She sighed as she got bored "It would be much funner if it was real people and blood came out!" she laughed a little. Then looked around quickly to see if anyone was around and heard that. Thankfully she saw no one... she looked at some tree that was emitting a familiar scent. She walked over to it "Why is that...This tree..." She shook her head as if it was nothing. She walked back over to the area she was training at but didn't notice that there was a rock in front of her. So...she tripped flat on her face "Kyaa!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 pm
S' heared like if something has fallen, so he jumped to another tree to see what happened, when he felt a chakra, a very famliar one, but he didnt know from were he sensed it, the he saw a girl that was standing up from the floor, it looked like she was the one who fell, he then stay still so she didnt found him.

"I feel like... that chakra, i know it, but why?, wait a minute, that cant be, she is... she is..."...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:53 pm
Oichi quietly stood up wiping her face "...Why does this always happen to me..." she muttered. She sighed with depression as she placed her whip back on her belt and wiped the dirt off her legs. She felt a presence in the trees "whose there!' she yelled cautiously as she looked around  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff