Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:05 pm
aubrianna walked slowly through the steam and found the calm hot springs seeing that no one was there she walked into one of the smaller springs and curled up in the deep water keeping her head above the water. Her pregnancy , which was now starting to show, made her tense and slightly sore and the water made her feel wonderful and relaxed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:34 pm
Slighter was still in his small hole when he sensed Aubrianna walking by. Slighter didn't move since he was to relaxed and stayed inside where he then looked up and looked at Aubrianna ionm the distance.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:43 pm
when she looked up she saw slighter laying there and he looked almost pitiful, she stod up again slowly , and walked over to him and putting her head down to lick his muzzle lovingly"may I join you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:54 pm
Slighter looked up at her "sure." He said has she moved over making room for her.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:00 pm
she gave him a lick again and slowly and painfully layed herself down in the water and snuggled close to slighter "how are you my love, I have missed you very much" she said quietly  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:16 pm
Slighetr smilled and helped her down has he licked her muzzled. "I missed you to." he said has he smilled "And im ok. and you?".  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:21 pm
looking at him happily"pregnant,"she joked"im fine just very sore and hungry"smiling at him"I have very good news!" she said as she nuzzled him and lightly splashed him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:24 pm
HE smilled and turned into his human form and looked at her. He was almost completly naked has he styarted to pet her " Really? what it it?"  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:28 pm
she laughed slightly at the sight of him adnshe turned into her human form with a bathing suit on and layed her hand contentedly on her bellyknowing that she was begining to show it" I have sensed that we are going to have two pups!" she looked into his eyes her eyes shining excitedly  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:30 pm
Slighter smilled and looked at her exited has he gave her a kiss "well at least there won't be to much to care about." he said has he looked at her eyes and felt her stomack.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:32 pm
giving another small laugh"so what shall we name them?we will have to com eup with two girl names and two boy names because im not sure if its 2 boys or 2 girls or one of each"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:34 pm
Slighter thought for a momenty "Humm.....How about Lucifer and Judas if there guys?" he asked her.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:26 am
"how about ahnna for a girl , hmm I think we will just have to wait untill they are born so we know thier personalities"she said after a short pause  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:29 am
Slighter smilled and looked at her "yeah i gusses we will have to wait." he said has he gave her a kiss.

((im sorry but this is the onblt thing i can post since i have to go sorry.))  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:43 am
returning the kiss greatfully she closed her eyes and fell into a peaceful light sleep

(((ok, PM me when you get back on and keep checking your PM's for my return PM)))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff