Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:12 pm
Sortai replied "To Keyeu." The day wore on slowly, soon the sun dipping below the horizon. Sortai slept on the dragons back as they flew relentlessly on.
(( Peppy, 'won't not'? Seriously? Check out a grammar book. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:59 pm
After healing all the villagers with wounds she had trusted the care of her son to a neighbor, and went off so go hunt. When she intered the forest the smell of prey instantly came to her, the forest was filled with dear and animals. As kokiou walked farther into the forest she stotted a buck feeding on some grass. She then jumped into a tree and peered down at it. perfect theres no way i can miss that target.. she pulled back the string of her bow with and arrow and released, hitting the buck straight threw the neck.  

NAN0E

Dapper Shopper

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am
Phoenix flew lazily. "So Idarkoth," she said at last. "What has been going on these last five or so years?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:08 am
User ImageUser Image

The Shadow Dragon sighed, the setting sun sparkling off his shining scales. (( alliteration Ftw )) "The deer grow incredibly stupid, meat tastes of rot, enslavement to Sunahr means I cannot return to the only two-legs I cared about... Arcturus and Ze'tes." Idarkoth went on to discuss the moment Sortai freed him he'd go to rejoin them. As day became night, then night to day Keyeu came to view on the horizon.

(( The above is Arcturus (male) and Ze'tes (female) ))  

Yvansi

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 am
Phoenix growled. "We see these things as well in my kingdom," she answered. Smoke rolled out of her nose as they descended. "I so dislike this new evil we must fight now. What is his name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image
Sortai
"The Demon King, Lord of the Doomed, Ruler of Shadow, formally known as Cthulhu." The dragon says, touching down heavily to the earth outside Keyeu and waking Sortai. "Go, Dràcost'înd. If you need us, call us mentally like Phoenix showed you."
Sortai nodded as he climbed over rotted logs, soon coming to Keyeu. The village had never really recovered from the attack, and was now a home for a few families and a shopkeeper. Sortai spent the time he had equipping himself with his armor, belting his blade, and drinking an ale in the tavern. As the sun grew low once more he headed out for the clearing where he'd seen Teka five years previous, and where Cthulhu had arisen.
Seth dove from the sky atop Turmion, the dragon snarling as it swept Sortai from his feet. Seth brought his blade down at Sortai, but Seth's chest already held Sortai Dràcost'înd's blade. He screamed again and vanished, leaving Sortai and Turmion to crash. The dragon roared as it rose then flew away. Sortai rose, nursing a wounded arm, and cursed at the loss of his sword. He pulled out a dagger, and deciding not to bother Phoenix or Idarkoth, sat back against a tree to await Teka.

(( Yes, thats Isaac, and the other two were Saturos and Menardi. I'm getting the sprite images from Golden Sun... So? ))  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:06 pm
Yvansi
Brigham grew quieter."If I should die in combat, seek out my body... for my wife..."

Sortai knew the pointlessness of arguing lest he lose an appendage to Phoenix. He climbed atop Idarkoth, looking over the camp, then gestured for Phoenix to follow them as they lifted off.

Sunahr closed his eyes at the news. "You are sure?" He said, his rock arm crushing the chair arm." The soldier nodded."Definitely, sir. We recovered as much as we could, but it wasn't much." Sunahr cursed. "Ahh... Send for Joze, I need Jose
(No punctuation or end quote, what? If I remember correctly, mistakes occur often as we are human, and that is our nature...And what the hell am I talking about?)

Before Teka left his room at the tavern, he made certain that his cloak fully covered his body, and his mask was tight enough to where he wouldn't have to worry about it falling off. With only a hole for his right eye, it was annoying, but necessary. He left after giving the room key back to the innkeeper, and made his way toward the gate. He saw Sortai as soon as he exited the gate. Instead of going up to Sortai, he stopped from a distance and spoke, "I was expecting you to come sometime at dark, but it seems you were eager to get here. Hello again, Sortai."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:16 am
(freakin golden sun ROCKS!!!! the second one was good also. the final boss fight between them sucked... freakin hard arse game)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:36 am
Sortai rose quickly at Teka's words. He turned and saw the cloaked masked figure. A smile cracked his face. "It would appear you have much to conceal." He said as he twirled the dagger. After all, he thought, this could be a trap. Sortai's eyes narrowed. "Prove you are Teka Runite."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:48 am
Teka shrugged, "I don't really have anything to show you that will convince you. I guess I could ask you to just trust me for once. I understand why your being cautious, me just calling you out here all of a sudden. There isn't a blade underneath this cloak, so I have no reason to attack you." Teka began to feel anxious as he watched the dagger spin, "This could turn into quite a scene..."  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm
Sortai frowned for a second, thinking. This was like Teka, but still... "How have your five years been?" He asked finally.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:51 pm
Teka wa somewhat relieved, but was concerned about why Sortai easily accepted that the masked man, who stood before him, was actually Teka. "Things have been great, really. I've been doing a bit of traveling, as usual. But, it would seem that I haven't really interacted with anyone, save for a few 'encounters.' I would ask the same, but I already know, Commmander Sotai."  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 pm
"Hmm... Then you know of my years of captivity and torture? To most in Jiyea I was thought dead. Cthulhu convinced them." Sortai said, wondering how Teka had known his position.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:10 am
"Well, to be honest, I didn't know until you just told me. If it's any consolation, I also have been going though a bit a torture. Fortunately, it's almost over." Teka began to stroll about, not leaving the Sortai, but walking around out of boredom.  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 am
"Why are you only able to speak tonight?" Sortai said, his eyes shifting around to follow Teka. He mentally called Phoenix and Idarkoth. Stay hidden but watch us, just in case, he said to them. He sighed heavily, unaware that the true ambush was yet to occur...  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff