Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
What would you call a fur.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you prefer to use a different gender?
  TOTALLY
  Naw
View Results

Daearen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Hawkbri
Promitheus Zek
xe hahahaha you called me normal User Image

eh hehehehe! Who can call themselves normal?

Freaks, I tell you.

I'm not a Freak!!! -covers up name- ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:51 pm
zFreakuencyz

You say that like being a freak is a bad thing. razz  

Selene Aries

Daearen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:02 pm
Selene Aries
zFreakuencyz

You say that like being a freak is a bad thing. razz

lol I was joking haha I know I'm a freak thats why my username is Freakuency.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 pm
On topic: I think one's fursona is a reflection upon how they feel about themselves.

Some people long to be held, others to hold. You shouldn't be afraid of being yourself in this fandom. Heck. One of my best furry friends is a guy in real life. His fursona, on the other hand, is a six-breasted skyscraper-sized dragon. That's just how he wants to be. Power to him for being himself. ^-^ Err. Hirself.  

LukeSkv

Hawkbri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:56 pm
we're not freaks, we're just... weirder than most people like to call a "standard for normality"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:30 pm
Psycho Lee
The real question is...

What do you call a male IRL, who has a male fursona, who has no problem with the body he was born in, nor feels he was born in the wrong body or with the wrong equipment....

but who wishes he was born the other gender?
Sincere? Just because he's comfortable with himself doesn't mean he's comfortable with how other people see him.

I'm undeniably female, with huge tits to prove it, and it's all natural. I've still got friends who identify me as male to the point that one of them panicked when I admitted to wearing pink underwear. And I'm generally not a fan of other women, because of the way they expect me to act. It's hard having somebody else tell me what a horrible person I am for not fitting into a group I never had the chance to back out of.

Admittedly a lot of this is high school bullshit and drama, and ever since I graduated the only pressure I've faced in regards to being female is a few friends yelling at me to see a gynecologist xd  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Hawkbri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 am
Cassidy Peterson
Psycho Lee
The real question is...

What do you call a male IRL, who has a male fursona, who has no problem with the body he was born in, nor feels he was born in the wrong body or with the wrong equipment....

but who wishes he was born the other gender?
Sincere? Just because he's comfortable with himself doesn't mean he's comfortable with how other people see him.

I'm undeniably female, with huge tits to prove it, and it's all natural. I've still got friends who identify me as male to the point that one of them panicked when I admitted to wearing pink underwear. And I'm generally not a fan of other women, because of the way they expect me to act. It's hard having somebody else tell me what a horrible person I am for not fitting into a group I never had the chance to back out of.

Admittedly a lot of this is high school bullshit and drama, and ever since I graduated the only pressure I've faced in regards to being female is a few friends yelling at me to see a gynecologist xd

OH THE DRAMA!!!! Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnnN!

I'd have to meet you to check this out, but as far as I can tell, you should whoop some a**. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:31 pm
Why would I want to be born female? Because women are awesome and I love them and kinda wish I was one?

I agree that your fursona is a representation of who you want to be.. mine certainly is. A guy who won't take s**t from anybody, a guy who stands up for the little man, a guy who kicks the crap out of the morons of the world, a guy who's awesome and sexy and has magical powers!  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:57 pm
Hawkbri
OH THE DRAMA!!!! Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnnN!

I'd have to meet you to check this out, but as far as I can tell, you should whoop some a**. twisted
Haha, well, considering I've been in a steady relationship for nine years, and one of the girls responsible for my self-hate was arrested for dealing heroin when she was seventeen, I'm pretty sure I've won already 4laugh

Psycho Lee
I agree that your fursona is a representation of who you want to be..
Mine's not! She's short with big boobies. Just like me whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm
x3 what r u anyway x3  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Hawkbri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 pm
Promitheus Zek
x3 what r u anyway x3

probably something sexy, let her be :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 pm
Hawkbri
Promitheus Zek
x3 what r u anyway x3

probably something sexy, let her be :3

i wana know she looks awesome * gets close to her and wages his tail*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:56 pm
I'm human, personally, but my fursona's a non-pedigree housecat. The most recent image of her is here, and I've got a directory of her appearances here.

Is pedigree the right term for a domestic cat?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:47 am
i think it means show cat x3 also i like ur avi x3  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am
I thought she was a green slime monster, come out of the ooze to devour your flesh.

Cassidy Peterson

Psycho Lee
I agree that your fursona is a representation of who you want to be..
Mine's not! She's short with big boobies. Just like me whee

It depends. Is your fursona REALLY exactly like you? I see too many female furs... TOO MANY... who make their fursona a skinny a**, anorexic, big boobed hussy, when they themselves are overweight or obese or small boobed. In other words, they're making their fursonas the way they want to be... skinny, sexy, and booby. So the real question is, does your fursona accurately represent yourself?

Mine certainly doesn't. It represents who I wish to be, with elements of who I am.

I also have another reason why I wouldn't mind being female... cus I love female parts. I love love love female bits, and if I was a girl I'd have my own pair of female bits all to myself, and I wouldn't have to share them either. Unless I wanted to. xd  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff