Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 am

LEILANI
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Leilani
xxxMeaning || Blossom in Hawaiian
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Leopard
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || None
xxxRank || -

xxxColor || Sky Blue
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || Breeding gift, from Hime and [Lady Kiya]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:45 am

LEILANI
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxxxMother || Matokeo Muroki
xxxxxFather || Ganix

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Lulua'line ; Kalama ; Laka ; Makani ; Tumaini ; Kaiolohia
xxxxxOther Siblings || None

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxSellion x Leilani
xxxxxDysmas ; Mipasuka'bini ; Jiwe

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:45 am

LEILANI

Still unstable, but not as bad as it was. Leilani has started to realize that she can't hide from life, and that she was holding her cubs back from their true potential. They've left now - she's alone again, but it's better than being with that horrible cheetah. Knowing she has to do something, the naturally shy, inquisitive leopardess has begun to search for a purpose in life - friends, a mate, something she can live for. She's afraid of returning to her family, scared they'll hate her for what she did, so is aimlessly wandering the rogue lands.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 am

LEILANI

Leilani was born into a relatively large, yet happy family. Her father and her mother were both incredibly loving, and whilst due to the large number of siblings they didn't always have time for her, she still grew up somewhat happy. She met a God, prompting her to decide on a quest to meet as many as she could, and ask if they could give her wings. But then she met another, considerably less kind character - Sellion. A crazy cheetah who at first seemed amazing, wanting the guillible young leopardess to become his princess, due to the fact that she had the power to climb trees. But he turned less savoury when he refused to let her father come too, before sneering and leaving. The youngster was traumatized.

The extent of it wasn't too clear until a few days later, though. She'd gotten lost, and run into her father, allowing him to take her home. But she changed - became quieter, and more jumpy. She grew up always looking over her shoulder, afraid the dark character from her past would return. She met a nice young leopard called Ochieng, and he was a good friend - but she was still scared Sellion might come back. Come back and hurt her, like he'd said he would.

And he did. She was an adult when he came back, tricking the vulnerable leopardess into following him. He left her heavily pregnant, and mentally scarred. Now Leilani has three hungry mouths to feed and no help, and a constant fear that she'll bring harm to those around her.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:03 am

LEILANI

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
SEVEN BABIES?!!! GANIX?! The birthing RP, in which Leilani and her six siblings are born.
Orange things should be careful... A young Leilani meets the cheetah Sellion, who at first seems magical, but soon turns and terrifies the youngster.
Exploring Solo Leilani encounters Tarik, the God of Ice, and gets stuck up a tree. She decides to search out another God/dess who can give her wings.
The only thing to fear is fear itself... Leilani meets Clotho, a leopardess, who 'sees' her future - one with Sellion in it. Leilani ends up running off in tears.
Finding your footing Leilani wanders off with her sister, who takes her to a wonderful garden full of beautiful flowers.
The Princess and the Demon Sellion returns, and convinces Leilani to leave with him by telling her of her 'power', and how she'll hurt her family if she stays.
Lost Leilani, lost and confused, runs into her father and has a good cry.
A Skittish Sort Leilani meets a lionness named Itzel, and tries to make friends. Unfortunately, it doesn't go too well.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:10 am

LEILANI

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:11 am

LEILANI

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 am

LEILANI

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 am

LEILANI

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:16 am

LEILANI

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:17 am

LEILANI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:19 am

LEILANI

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 am

LEILANI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 am

LEILANI

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 am

LEILANI

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff