Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
crushing. :| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crush <3 ??
  yes,,right now.
  ummm no. ew.
  i have a bf/gf!!!
View Results

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 pm
@ Null - Haha Yeah I know whatcha mean by the common name thing.. I dun respond to mine half the time xd Luckily this year there's only one other Ashley in my classes.. before I was lucky enough to have 3 or 4 Ashley's in one class o.o;; I tend to find the strange relationships myself.. I'm sure you'll find someone and have a normal relationship with em cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:37 pm
haha. you know ignorance is sexy. so tempting.

Twiggy 23

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200

Null the Reaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:01 pm
@Billy - Ahh.. your fun. x3

@Sae - ...Dont' get me started on the lot of Mikes I've had classes.. Geez @_@. 3rd Grade was the worrrsst. 7 Mikes. SEVEN. That's when I started going by my last name. Moynihan. Also around the time of my nickname: "Moy", which I still carry with me. :3
After getting out of a crazy, emotional relationship of 2 1/2 years (IRL, yes) I have no real urge to get back into the dating world.
Eventually. Yes. But I just need some ME time.
3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Null the Reaver

@Sae - ...Dont' get me started on the lot of Mikes I've had classes.. Geez @_@. 3rd Grade was the worrrsst. 7 Mikes. SEVEN. That's when I started going by my last name. Moynihan. Also around the time of my nickname: "Moy", which I still carry with me. :3
After getting out of a crazy, emotional relationship of 2 1/2 years (IRL, yes) I have no real urge to get back into the dating world.
3nodding

which is understandable.

Twiggy 23

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 pm
Twiggy 23
Null the Reaver

3nodding

which is understandable.

Yep it is.. especially with that long of a relationship >w< I only dated my last boyfriend for a few months... Only problems I have with getting in another relationship is that it's sortof hard to let people get close to me or the fact of my shyness xD

cool You do deserve time for yourself.. I think everybody does  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 pm
Haha. Shy people are the best once UNLEASHED. :3
In new school years, and such, Shy people are the ones I target.
They're normally the most interesting.. or insane. <3
Both are mucho fun.

Yes, and it's behind me.
She just keeps trying to butt into my life.. @_@;
She even admitted to gaia post staulk meh.. >>;
*shudder*
I don't post anymore because of that.

Indeed. Without Me/Yourself time, you'd deff go crazy.
I like Me time..
BUT I ALSO LIKE FRIEND TIME! <3

Null the Reaver

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:40 pm
Unleashed? ;o I'm not chained to anything.. haha
I guess my life is intresting.. most of it is made up of sad events that occured though.. Now I'm just a slave to my dad and sister sweatdrop
Seems like she's not over you if she's stalking you xd unless she's doing it for someone else, or just has that much time on her hands..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm
It's a Mental Chain Darling. :3

Sad events... beeehhh.. Luckily sad events aren't as troubling as long as you have some friends to be by your side.
3nodding

SOLIKE. How old is your Sister to be all.. slave-ish towards her?
Is her and your Dad all like.. Cinderella chores for you, or what? xD

She really isn't... >>;
She just sent me a PM like a half an hour ago.
And she knows I'd rather not talk, due to emotional reasons.
Like. She doesn't have many friends.
(We've broken up and re-dated several times.)
So whenever we'd brake up, she'd want to hang out.
Disregarding any awkwardness, though I'd be the one feeling it..
And then she'd just lead me on, and since we'd just broken up, I wouldn't be completely over her.
SO.
Point being.
I need to get over her, before I can ever hope to just be friends.
I just hate when old feelings come back up.. over and over..
@_@;

Null the Reaver

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:08 pm
Well, my sister is 2 years younger than me.. She runs the house and is a lazy bum. Recently she's been stealing my towels out of the bathroom after I use them cause she's too lazy to get her own. Anddd instead of stealing 1 pushpop.. turns out she took more and now is down to 4. Reason I know is that it's a 9 pack. I had two of them, my dad has had none. Pisses me off cause she has a whole gallon of chocolate icecream she picked out but she's too lazy to go scoop some .__. I don't really stand up to her, I am a passive person so I don't result to violence unless I have to or I'm extremely angry. I used to get into physical fights with her in the past but she usually would hurt me 20 times more than I hurt her.. plus she's pulled a knife on me and threatened to bash my skull in with a chair before.. So I guess I'm kinda afraid of her in a way. She's even threatened to kill my cat, Valentina.. She just demands I do things pretty much. Most of the time I don't give into her but other times my dad steps in and makes me. Like one time I stole the pringles (My sister normally eats all the chips before I get a chance to have any along with most of the junk food in my house) and we fought over them, I ran into the bathroom and ate them all then gave her the empty container.. she launched the crumbs in the bottom at me in the kitchen and I told her to clean it up, but she demanded that I clean it up, shouting at me and all that jazz. My dad on the otherhand doesn't reward me for things and knows I'll accept doing things for free (unlike my sister, she has to be uber-bribed). So he'll have me do stuff. I am like cinderella sortof, minus the step sisters (used to have one.. though) and I don't think she went through a horrible past either involving her mother.

Oh and sorry for such a long reply/post, I had to explain things because you unno my situation very much >w<
I don't really confide in my friends to help me out, they don't need me as a burden, and I try not to let people get too close to me to hurt me in any fashion emotional wise. I also dun like pitty parties.. heh.. "feelings coming back over and over", I understand that.. I feel like I did 9 years ago every now and again >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:33 pm
I see. Sounds like a pain in the a**.
I take it that your dad doesn't put up with s**t, being in the military and all.
Or he hard on you, but soft on your sis?
If so, the latter sounds like my best friend Keshia, her Sis and their folks.

Haha, no need to apologize the long response.
I appreciate that you'd take the time to explain. :3

It's not so much a "pity party" type deal, but more a: "We're friends, and I don't like to see my friends in a negative mood."
And if your friends with someone, and they value you as a friend, they won't take it as a burden.
More so like: "Woah, she trusts me enough to tell me things!".
3nodding
You can't make it to far in life.. happily, without having a someone to talk deeply too. I'm not saying it has to be a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but a friend that cares enough to listen and is willing to be there. :3
This is all very general.
But as a friend. And as I said.
I'm always here to listen and converse.
3nodding sweatdrop

Null the Reaver

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 pm
haha well what I ment by pitty parties.. was:
When I come out and say my mom has bipolar alot of people have showered me with pitty and say things like "Oh that's terrible I feel bad for you.." or something to that extent. I exchanged stories with a couple of my friends before and they gave me pitty >w< I dun want pitty.. plus if I keep going to them with my problems then it'll be like I'm complaining all the time cause most of the time there's some issue with something. I wouldn't mind going to a counsoler/psychologist often so they can help me cope with different things and help me in general but I don't want my family to know, and there's the "trust" issue. I have to feel okay around the person before I open up.. like you for example.. I dun mind doing so. I can relate to you and I feel comfy per say. Where as counsolers I dun feel that way with them.

Rambled on a little more than I wanted sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:27 pm
Understood.
Just know I wasn't "pushing" you.
So I apologize if I was.
sweatdrop
Pity is laaame...
But I know that route too.
When I was 7, my Dad passed away.
So growing up, I was uber Baby'd.
"I feel sorry for him, so here have this."
Ect ect..
(Mind you, I'm fine about it all, I've had a lot of time for that. :3)
Comfortability is deffinately key.
I was suppose to go to a Councilor as a kid, but I wouldn't open up.
I was scared of them superanalyzing my every thought.. way back when I didnt know it those were my true thoughts.
>>;

All in all. I'm glad you feel "comfy" talking to me. :3

Null the Reaver

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 am
Haha xP I had to go to some program that talked about divorce for 3 days.. it didn't help any and I was forced to go by the military >w<

I hated it really.. I'm sorry your dad passed away.. I'm glad though that you held up okay with it.. I've had a few of my family members pass away.. so I know it is hard >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 pm
Funfun.
Was that recent, or when your folks split?
I imagination you excorted by Infantry with Ak-47's. xD

It's alright. I look at it like this.
If it didn't happen, I may not be in such a good spot now.
(My folks had problems too, that prob would've lead to a divorce anywho.)
My Step-Dad is very nice, and my Step-Bro (age: 11) is actually pretty awesome.
He goes to his Mom's on the weekends, so I only see him so much.
Which I think is perfect for a bro-bro relationship. :3

It is difficult. Luckily I've had people to help me along.
3nodding

Null the Reaver

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 am
well.. I had a step mother and a step sister before.. She was like @4@ Super christian (dun have a problem with it but she tried to make herself sound like it was life or death if we didn't do things) and dragged us to do different stuffs.. and she didn't like kids. Her daughter was raised by her mother, not by her.. so my step sister was the spawn of the devil >w< She was a copycat pretty much and always copied me. So she got into anime and her mother was pissed at me because her daughter got so obsessed with Inuyasha that she took on his personality sortof and wouldn't listen to her anymore lol >w<

But yes, she decided to leave us because she couldn't handle 3 kids. She took a buncha stuff from the house including the potatoes xd And that was the time my dad was in Russia.. So I was pissed at her for deciding to divorce my dad while he was deployed.. >w< then my mother remarried a guy whom I'm not super fond of.. he scares me xD like.. he tells me he loves me all the time and he doesn't even know me really..

I went to that program thing when my parrents split btw ^^ there were no Ak-47s but that would have been awesome if there were ;o  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff