Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:48 am
Soon Sortai would hear a whistle as well. His eyes would flash open and his hand shift to his side where a black handle was hidden. He looked around, but his eyes were immediately caught by the wolf ahead. His thoughts were wiped clean as he beheld the creature. It has wings... He thought to himself. Perhaps this whole time wasn't a waste! I knew that was a dragon I saw years ago... I knew mystical creatures existed! He didn't move, didn't do anything ti give himself up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:49 am
She laid her head down on the ledge. I suppose it would be a nice story to tell, if one hadn't lived it, she sighed.
She looked at Cody, and remembered her promise to herself. She had promised to make a star for every good hearted being she met.
She brought her tail to the center of the conversation, and revolved it around the forming star, and gave it to Cody.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:55 am
shifting back to his normal form he took his hood off and slowly walked in to the light. as he did so he began playing his ocarina again and the sweet haunting music filled the woods again. his poined elven ears caught the light as he moved with the grace that all elves have. slowly he sat down by the pond and continued playing as he watched the beautiful white blue winged wolf watch him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:56 am
Cody stared, awed even more now, and took it. "What is this...?" he managed to mutter quietly.  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:00 am
Sortai watched the scene with growing curiosity. Should I approach? If I do will it try to kill me? Should I be running away? Gah! The addition of the elf, the source of the music, to the scene decided it. "I can't hide forever. I've found what I've been looking for, all these years, and if it leaves, I'll never forgive myself." He stood, then stretching his arms as to indicate he held no hostile intentions, walked to the river bank. It struck him how here he was, a dirty, petty thief human, in the sight of such a magnificent creature as a winged wolf, and even what appeared to be an elf. "I don't mean harm. Please don't hurt me."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:02 am
Lowri watched the creature with intensity. It began to move towards her and she held her ground. Her sense of smell kicked in as she looked at the creature. She had been around humans to an extent, and this wasn't human.
She began to think to herself, letting down her guard a bit, when the creature began to play something. She snapped back to attention and watched the creature sit down. Clearly submissive behavior.
She took a few steps forward. State your kind, she said grandly through telepathy.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:06 am
Lowri was watching the creature playing the instrument when she heard crunching leaves, and smelt a familure smell. She turned to see another being, this one was human. She growled.
There were too many things going on, too many beings in her territory. The human was holding out it's arms, clearly also submissive behavior.
She stood her ground on top of her cave and made sure to watch both creatures. She was ready for anything.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:06 am
hearing the russle of leaves storm raven stops playing and looks in the drection of the sound as his hand goes to his sword handle at his side.
he see the human and with his other hand pulls up his hood to hide his face. "who are you human?" he asks still resting his hand on his sword hilt.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:08 am
It's a star, she said kindly.
You have shown me great kindness, and I have made it my honor to make a star for any kind hearts I meet, she said grandly.
That is one of the powers of my kind. Star making. We make the stars in the night sky, and have enabled space travel to move them as we please.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:09 am
Sortai remained still, kneeling to the ground. The wet mud gave beneath his knees, so he settled on a mossy rock. "Please, I've seeked those such as yourself my whole life. Please... Don't leave, don't harm me." He removed from himself a picture of a crudely drawn dragon, old and faded. "I've known your kind existed for years. When I was twelve, I saw from the roof of my fathers building a dragon. it flew overhead, almost as if it didn't care it had been seen. I drew this and showed my father, who laughed and said there was no such thing." He replaced the picture in his sweatshirt. "I've searched, and finally found something, something I knew existed."  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:13 am
Lowri saw the creature with the instrument grab for something, a weapon.
She growled at the thought. She had only thought that humans had weapons, but she was wrong.
She didn't want any confrontation, not in her territory.
She opened her wings and leapt down in between the two creatures with grace and poise.
She held out her wings in front of both creatures.
Now, both of you, state your kind and business. This is my territory, she said again through telepathy.
The human was the first to speak. He showed great compassion and understanding. She then looked to the other creature.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 am
"You... can make STARS? How? That's..." He seemed at a loss for words.  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:21 am
leting his guard down a little he reaches out to take the pic that the human held out. "a dragon huh?" "its cause of the humans that we mytics went in to hidding." he said keeping one hand still on his sword hilt. he looks over at the wolf and smiles his dragon fangs glint in the light. he sends an telapathic message back to the wolf having learned the langue form the few words she spoke. *its ok my friend i will not fight near your home.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 am
I told you, I am full dragon, but I am a star dragon specifically. I also have great control of the four natural elements, but no one really knows that of my kind, she said.
We are known for our star abilities. How else did you think the stars and constelations were made?

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas