Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry Culture, Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanbika

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:17 pm
Sorry I haven't posted on here in some time.
Yet I have read everything you guys said.

I agree with some of this, I have yet to come across a fan who is not gay nor bi. I'm not saying it is a bad thing, figuring I am gay. But I do find it quite... Interesting that this certain thing is to least attract straight people.

As for them being white nerdy people. Yes, I can see that, because one of the fan's I know is white, and he is nerdy. Yet I can see more than just white nerdy people being involved in the fandom.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:00 am
I started to be a furry after I played the first Sly Cooper game(yeah I know its rather silly) and found furcadia and began playing and I got further into the culture found artists I liked and met some girl friends through the fandom the last one was..really..well lets say it ended like the Hindenburg and I was the sole survivor but all bad experiences aside the fandom has made me extremely accepting of other peoples life styles brought me in contact with other cultures and ideas like in any type of online or other wise society its a melting pot of people! and that sure is one tasty soup if you add just enough salt.

but we also get alot of Hate mostly from people who are disgusted by the odd or sometimes "bad" parts of the fandom or those who just hate things that are different *cough 4chan cough cough* but remember..at least we aren't trekkies..damn spock sucking kirk lovers..  

tikiu1221

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 am
I was a furry before I knew what "furry" was. When other little girls were playing house or whatever, my friends & I would pretend we were lions in a pride. We'd crawl around my back yard on all fours and create stories that were almost "Lion King" level of epic. X3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:49 pm
x3 ...  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff