Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 pm
Koko studied the vampire male with great care. Trying to gauge how much of a threat he was.....if she could take him if she had to. She lingered a moment longer before she pursued him-gripping a pouch of something in her had tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 pm
Drake continued to walk, moving out into the edges of the street and looking for any pedestrians. the sirens still sounded - more this time - and the sound of ambulances. When he heard the vampiress follow him he slowed his steps before evntually coming to a stop by a wall. He turned to face her, and waited.

"Beautiful night." He said when she was in range. he spoke quietly and a little blankly - keeping himself vocally gaurded. His voice was genrally American, but still maintained a flatness of the english accent.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:12 pm
Her eyes narrowed at him as she spoke. "Are you the one responsible for the recent deaths?" It had a demanding tone behind the words. Koko are clearly angry. Her eyes flickered with that anger as she continued to study him. She couldn't recall the last time she encountered one of her "own kind."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:15 pm
Drake raised an eyebrow and looked pointedly down at his bloodstained clothes and then back at her. He sniffed.
"I don't think I like your tone."
He suddenly pressed himself further against the wall as someone crossed at the bottom of the street. he looked back at her.
"Does it matter? If we're to talk can we do it soemwhere more private?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:46 pm
Koko muttered in her native tongue. Probably a curse ir insult of some sort.

Then she glared at his question. "Does it matter?" If her niece was one of his victims it would decide his fate for her. Although felt bad for the others-she was honor bound to her family's bloodline.

"It could matter a great deal....." she commented in a low tone. She walked past him then-staying in the shadows as to not be seen with him by others. She couldn't risk taking him to her place so instead she wove through allies until she found the one that had barely any windows and little light.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:57 pm
Drake followd her, folding his arms over his chest. He was still uncomfortable to be outside. Dawn was maybe only a couple of hours away.
Once she stopped he also did and sighed. he noticed that she spoke Amerindian, which confirmed his suspicions about her race. He wondered how old she was.
"Alright. perhaps I should begin more politely." He said vaugely. "What is your name, m'am?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:06 pm
She continued to stare coldly at him. There was really no desire for her to converse with him. And with that she decided he didn't need to know her first name.

"It would be Ms. Shukah," she replied in an icy tone that matched her gaze. "Mr......?"

((Be back in a few minutes-going to go get some take out....))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:13 pm
(kk :3)

Drake tilted his head a little, noticing hwo she didn't give a first name. It was unusual nowadays, but for centuries it was custom so he didn't take offense to it. Besides he was a stranger - and an unpredictable one at that.

"Cromwell." he said. He fingered his shirt again and huffed. he then unbuttoned it and yanked it off deciding that being shirtless at this hour was less suspicious than being caked in blood. He could after all pretend he was drunk.
"I assume you are resident here?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:28 pm
"Yes-18 years," Koko replied-glancing at the discarded shirt. "And been here.....a month perhaps, Cromwell?" Her tone was firm and she fought against the urge to blurt out the question she really wanted to ask.

Did you kill Grace Jones?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:32 pm
Drake listened to the sirens. the ambulence no longer sounded - the humans must know by now that everyone attacked was dead. He nodded.
"A month and five days."
he studied her, taking in every detail. He was intrigued.
"It's quite a feat that you remain undetected for so long. I wonder though, what were your dogs doing in the garden I was in? Do you live there?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 pm
"Allergy to sun is no longer an unheard story in this age," Koko replied. A gentle breeze spun around the allley causing her long raven locks to float gently in front of her and then they settled once more.

She decided to speak truthfully. Perhaps it would give him cause to leave town-soon. "My companions were there to protect someone...." she replied. "From people like you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 pm
" 'People like me?' " he repeated with an accusing edge to his voice. " People like us." he shivered at the cool breeze and looked up as the first drops of promised rain started to fall. the air pressure thickened and heawaited the inevitable thunder.
"I suppose it makes sense you have human companions. i was not there to kill the occupant. i've killed too many people tonight." he looked troubled, but there was no indication of guilt on his face. As he shifted his weight the fake diamonds of the woman's stolen watch glittered around his wrist. A deep throaty gryumble of thunder rolled in the distance.
"For your infomration the couple tonight were an unfortunate accident."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:55 pm
Koko could almost pity him.....almost.

The last of resistance broke....
"Was Grace Jones an accident too?" Koko practically demanded to know as the rain grew heavier. How fortunate for him that his traces would be washed away.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:02 pm
Drake cocked and eyebrow studing her face. so she knew her...it was perhaps inevitable. He spoke levelly.

"The woman in the newspaper? I heard they were to have a second memorial service for her. She must have been popular." he studied her reactin and shvere dagin. the rain was quite heavy now and thrashed to teh ground. thunder rolled agin and the sky lit up with occasional lightning.
"She was no accident. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I was hungry and she was alone. It could have been anyone."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 pm
Koko's eyes grew wide with a mixture of rage and sorrow. Although she had already had her suspiscions....the confirmation still came to a shock to her being. She had failed her niece....lovely Grace who was so kind-hearted......

She stumbled and slammed into the side of one of the buildings. The shock was soon taken by rage that was easily see by her bared fangs. "That may be so....but that anyone happen to be my hestonâhamoono!" she groweled taking no notice of using the native american word for niece.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff