Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Who are your sims? What's going on in your game right now? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:52 pm
The Ember-Moore Family
(GEN. 1, TS3)
------------------------

My family started with Richard Ember, CEO and child-hating p***k. He is married to Patricia Ember, a snobby old lady who's obsessed with the idea of riches. They had one child, Emily. She had bright auburn hair like her mother and green eyes like her father. Unlike her father, she was a flirty, family-oriented lady. When they weren't ignoring eachother, they were screaming at eachother.
Across the street lived the Moore family. A rather peaceful family, consisting of Dan, Jillian, and their two sons Jeffrey and Jack. Jeffrey was light-hearted and fun-loving boy. Jack was a rude and very serious boy. Both boys have dark brown hair, Jack has brown eyes and Jeff has pale blue.
As expected when the two families mingled, Emily usually was chatting with Jeff. From their first meetings, the Moore boys both had their eyes set on the pretty girl next door. But Jack was jealous of the attention Emily gave his brother.
Whenever talking to Jack, Emily always tried to end the conversation. She absolutely hated Jack. Jack kept persuing her.
When the work-obsessed brother found out that Emily and Jeff have been going steady he was livid.
Richard Ember completely hated Jeff (when you hold your breathe when the person you hate just walks by kind of hate). He had no problem at all with Jack though.
And when the two young lovebirds got engaged, he was just as angry as Jack.
Afew days after the engagment, the two had a wedding in the park. The newlyweds moved into a 2 bed, 1.5 bath Cape Cod-esque home emmediately after. After 5 days of married-ness, Emily found herself pregnant.

(GEN. 2 coming soon.)

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:44 pm
I finally decided to make a broke sim. XD

All of my other sims have been filthy rich, and I never really played as a "less privladged" household. I have a girl who lives in a shabby one bedroom-one bathroom trailer-styled home. She's going to paint, and nothing else, for money. She's pretty creative, so she's going to be fine.

I figured I'd get her knocked up, because that always spins the wheels on any kind of game. The baby now has to live in the living room, because she can't afford a bigger house at the moment.

It's actually expanded my game for me. She gains more skills because she doesn't have the money (about 100 bucks at a time) in her account to hire a repairman or maid. So she's constantly active between her daughter (who is GORGEOUS, by the way), painting, keeping the house clean, and repairing the toilet.

I'm going to raise her daughter as either a painter or farmer. I enjoy the careers that aren't "offical" ones. They seem to be a bit more rewarding.

Darth Kosher

moonsona

Dangerous Darling

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:43 pm
_____________The Nakaku Family______________

This family began with Ren Thorne, a gorgeous blonde with blue eyes, and Archer Nakaku, a thin boy with long brown hair and the same bright blue eyes. They were based on a friend and I's roleplay. Both aspired to become famous, Ren a pop idol, and Archer a rock star. Both came from rich households, so after the two began to go out, they moved into a nice immediately.

The manager for Ren came over for a visit once while Archer wasn't home, (I think he was fishing?) and called Ren to "Relax" in her and Archer's two-person bed. Of course, Ren was flirty and a hopeless romantic, so she wasn't too opposed to it.

Immediately, the manager requested woohoo. Rennie didn't oppose, again. And she became pregnant. Archer, angry with Ren's decision, left for a few nights, staying at a single woman's house. Meanwhile, Ren was taking care of herself, watching kid's channels and listening to kid's music. She read pregnancy books, and made sure she was healthy. Archer finally came back, not knowing his girlfriend was pregnant. He was angry again, but wanted to take care of her. He gave her a massage, and they went on a trip to the library. After Ren read her last pregnancy book, Archer proposed. Rennie said yes in just enough time, because right after that, she was rushed to the hospital to have her baby.

It was a surprise to both Archer and the manager when Ren had triplets. Two boys and a girl.

Malachi, one of the boys, had blonde hair with light brown tips (The brown was from the manager.) and he had blue eyes, nearly white like his mother's. The girl, Asia, had hair similar to her brother's, but had hazel eyes like her father did. The surprise was Jayden, the other boy. He came out with Brown hair and blue eyes, and looked just like Archer.

A few days later, after bringing the babies back to Ren and Archer's house, the woman who Archer was staying with while he was angry with Ren came over, and announced her own pregnancy to Archer, he was the father.

Ren shrugged it off for a while, until the triplets grew up, and became children. The other woman came over to visit Archer with Dolores, the child of the two. Archer realized he had feelings for this other woman, and began to make out with her when Ren walked into the room. She yelled at the two, kicked the woman out, and left. She went to visit another man she knew, he looked older, but wasn't yet an elder. She slept with him a few times, and left, heading a few houses down to yet another man she knew. When she walked passed the door, she saw him dancing in his red underwear to his stereo. She was let in, and called him to his bed, where he refused to sleep with her. She asked him three times, nearly begged, and he again said no.

She got up, and was about to walk out of the door, when the man finally agreed, and called her back for some woohoo. Four times, they went at it, every time she would get up off of the bed to leave, he'd call her back.

A few days later, after returning home to her, now, husband and her triplets, did she find out she was pregnant again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:17 pm
I started a Slobacy, but I got stuck on the first generation when I wanted a female to be heir and the game didn't generate another male slob, just a couple of girl slobs. Don't know if I should start killing off some females or try my damnest to try for a male heir (dispite the fact the parents completely HATE each other now).  

Esora2

elevator

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:50 am
I made a sim called Zombie Power who is a stylist. She is awesomesauce.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:00 pm
I'm on generation 6 of my Rainbow Legacy with my beloved Skittles family.

Currently, the pink generation is growing up, with the eldest Chompoo having just turned into a teen. His younger brother Hubba Bubba is nearing teenhood and they have a younger sibling that will be born soon.

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

Alec Eifel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 am
Im playing sims 3 on xbox currently, so i have no cheats, its tricky. My first time playing with absolutely no cheating, also my first time playing with free will completely on.

Leopaldo Shartzin is my family founder. Living in a small house and works in the medical field.

He met Alice at work. She is his boss. After spending a lot of time together the two got married and she moved into his home where he met her son, Brian.

Brian is a jerk, always arguing with his mom and took a while to warm up to his stepdad. The whereabouts of his biological father are unknown, due to the fact that I dont know how to check a family tree on the xbox version.

Shortly after Leo and Alice married, they had a son together, Doody. Few days after he was born, Alice became an old lady, long before Leo even became a mature adult.

Today, Alice got to the top of the medical career, completing her lifetime goal and her son, Brian became a young adult. I plan on having her retire after another week of work so she can stay home full time to take care of Doody, who is now a child with very large ears.

Leo is still working his way up the ladder at his job to complete his lifetime goal, working on his logic and barely having any time to spend with his wife and son. He much rather play chess on the computer.

I plan on kicking Brian out as soon as I figure out how, just to clear some space in the house. The family has some money, but not enough to get a large house, they do have snazzy furniture though :p  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 pm
So I just had this HUGE story completely play out without me even meaning to create it. It was impressive.

So Aiden is married to Hannah. Somethine went wrong and Aiden started hitting on this co-worker, Ash. Ash (who is a girl, just for clairification) has one and only want- to have a baby. Ash spots Aiden and Aiden spots Ash as an easy escape. They both hook up.

The hook up goes to hell once Hannah returns home (almost full term in her pregnancy). Hannah is mad at Aiden and kicks him out of the house. Aiden goes to live with Ash and they both try many, many times to have a child. Ash couldn't get pregnant to save her life.

Meanwhile, Hannah gave birth to Aiden and her's son, named Alex J. He turned into a toddler before Aiden was even able to see him. Hannah disaproved of him seeing his son, until he kept appologizing and asked to just be friends. Finally, Aiden was able to visit Alex almost daily. He even asked Hannah and Alex to move in, since Hannah worked full time as well. Anything for his son.

Once Ash saw the son, she fell in love and immediatly quit her job to play "housewife". Her and Alex developed a much stronger relationship than Hannah and Aiden. Sooner than later, Ash wanted a child of her own. One that she didn't have to share with Hannah. After trying ALL the time, Ash gave up in ever having her own child and accepted Alex as her own. Hannah wasn't happy about this, and the two had a huge fight. Being practically enemies, Aiden had to choose which one to live under his roof with him. He bought a house for Ash and Alex to live under, while Hannah (now pregnant the second time with Aiden's child, Again) would have a stress-free place to have the new baby.

Ash ended up running off with Alex. Aiden and Hannah got engaged again. Hannah was heartbroken by the loss of her son, but happy that she has another son with Aiden. They plan to get married once their new baby boy ages up as a child. Hopefully, they'll have a girl to add to the family as well.

Darth Kosher

Demon Days

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:16 pm
Weeellll, my TS3 sims Margot & Gregory just had a baby named Ingrid. She was born invisible, so I had to go through my CC and delete that stupid "New CAS project" crap. Ingrid so far is artistic and absent minded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:17 am
NightmareBeforeChanukah
So I just had this HUGE story completely play out without me even meaning to create it. It was impressive.

So Aiden is married to Hannah. Somethine went wrong and Aiden started hitting on this co-worker, Ash. Ash (who is a girl, just for clairification) has one and only want- to have a baby. Ash spots Aiden and Aiden spots Ash as an easy escape. They both hook up.

The hook up goes to hell once Hannah returns home (almost full term in her pregnancy). Hannah is mad at Aiden and kicks him out of the house. Aiden goes to live with Ash and they both try many, many times to have a child. Ash couldn't get pregnant to save her life.

Meanwhile, Hannah gave birth to Aiden and her's son, named Alex J. He turned into a toddler before Aiden was even able to see him. Hannah disaproved of him seeing his son, until he kept appologizing and asked to just be friends. Finally, Aiden was able to visit Alex almost daily. He even asked Hannah and Alex to move in, since Hannah worked full time as well. Anything for his son.

Once Ash saw the son, she fell in love and immediatly quit her job to play "housewife". Her and Alex developed a much stronger relationship than Hannah and Aiden. Sooner than later, Ash wanted a child of her own. One that she didn't have to share with Hannah. After trying ALL the time, Ash gave up in ever having her own child and accepted Alex as her own. Hannah wasn't happy about this, and the two had a huge fight. Being practically enemies, Aiden had to choose which one to live under his roof with him. He bought a house for Ash and Alex to live under, while Hannah (now pregnant the second time with Aiden's child, Again) would have a stress-free place to have the new baby.

Ash ended up running off with Alex. Aiden and Hannah got engaged again. Hannah was heartbroken by the loss of her son, but happy that she has another son with Aiden. They plan to get married once their new baby boy ages up as a child. Hopefully, they'll have a girl to add to the family as well.

Dude... That is something straight out of a soap opera! xd That must've been something to watch it unfold on your screen!  

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:24 pm
SilverMaple
NightmareBeforeChanukah

Dude... That is something straight out of a soap opera! xd That must've been something to watch it unfold on your screen!

I KNOW!

I was suprised when his wife came home super preggo. That didn't go according to plan. And then the fights, and staying together... it was too cool to want to take control over that over again. XD I was laughing for a good few minutes after I ended that simming session. Haha.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:05 pm
Right now I'm playing The Sims Medieval. I think of my stories as virtual soap operas.

The Kingdom Of Yucia
The queen (Konata) married her servant, Dimples. Since they were both women, Dimples could not get Konata pregnant, but Konata wanted a baby. Despite not being in love, she cheated with some guy just to get pregnant...twice. She named the children Connie and Asa. The knight (Tsukasa) got married to a girl named Joelle, but ditched her to start a kindgom of her own.

The Kingdom Of Hiiragi
The queen (Tsukasa) married her servant and cheated on him with basically every attractive woman. Because of that, they became enemies. As you can see, the unlucky princess has very screwed up parents. The knight (Kagami) got engaged to some guy and cheated on him with the maid of honor, the peteran priestess (Hiyori). Meanwhile the bard (yui) cheated on her husband with some girl and he never even found out.

After that, the spy (Tamaki) got engaged to Carolyn and cheated on her with the maid of honor, the jacoban priestess (Ayano). Carolyn never found out about it. Behind Tamaki's back, Ayano flirted with, kissed and did some stuff like that with the queen and got her pregnant (JUST KIDDING!). Soon after, Tamaki started her own kingdom.

The Kingdom Of Yamanobe
The queen, Tamaki started dating Trader Silvia. But, she got pregnant with her servant's baby named Mara. After the baby was born, she cheated on these people with a pretty peasant. Then, after an argument, sent the servant to the pit of judgement, leaving Mara sad and grieving. After her girlfriend leaving her and her baby daddy dying, she ended up falling in love with a witch.

After that, she stopped being a...well...A SLUT and seducing every decently attractive woman in the kingdom. She was truly in love that time. Then the knight, Miyuki, fell in love with a pirate the queen threatened to kill, whilst HELPING the queen, then tried to seduce some guy so she can get stuff (but failed). A little bit later the Peteran priestess decided to be friends with the Jacoban priestess, despite clashing beliefs. They ended up falling in love and getting married.

Diasypie
I started a brand new story with my father. The only heros in there right now are his knight (Dudley) and my monarch (Annastasia). Annastasia is THE only monarch I ever made that isn't promiscuous and a cheater, but she really can't maintain a healthy relationship. First, she tried to date Trader Isolde, but that did NOT work out at all. Then there was goodwoman Vanessa, who freaking ditched her.

And to top it off, she asked a genie for unconditional love from a beautiful lass, and got a GUY named Lass. The knight, however, didn't start any in-game drama. In real life, however, my dad has told me he would really like it if his knight married my monarch. Yeah...not so sure that's gonna happen. If it does, then I'll let Annastasia be another one of my promiscuous, slutty queens seducing tons of beautiful women behind her husbands back.

Because theres nothing attractive about a guy that looks like hes from a Hamlet fanfiction where Ophelia tries to use photoshop and ******** up Hamlet's photos.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:31 am
I'm seeing how long my vampire sim lives. She is a second generation sim, had kids and her brother's wife turned her into into a vampire when she was a young adult. Recently her two children died, and has 4 great-grandchildren, and she has about 16 days left till she turns into an elder.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff