Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If you could look like a .Hack character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NET SLUMZ
  <3
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:02 pm
Bonquchko
Sauce-Kay
Gardenia or Balmung. heart

I would stalk you too, Bonquchko, if you looked luke Nuke. ♥ I loooove him. XD

Welcome to the Nuke Usugimaru show! With your handsome host, Nuke Usugimaru!

Omg I would so watch that. heart Only if he stripped at the end though ):<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 am
Tsukasa.
Actually, Not really like him maybe Mistrel. Because I like their job class and Tsukasa is hot. (Game guy not IRL woman.) blaugh

Wanari

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:12 am
Haseo or Tsukasa. I like the character designs. ^^

If I was being turned into a girl? Ouka. <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:50 pm
i already look like kite O-o i have the same hair (not same color) same height and same color eyes xD so all i need to make my hair a different color and change my clothes and BOOM kite :3  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm
RocketDog14
I would want to look like a girl version of Sora heart

No way! Me too! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:51 pm
MasterPirateWandy
Tsukasa.
Actually, Not really like him maybe Mistrel. Because I like their job class and Tsukasa is hot. (Game guy not IRL woman.) blaugh

I think differently from you. Tsukasa is pretty much perfect IRL and in the game heart ;D My love for Tsukasa is unconditional.
@Shippo: Wow! You think the same thing I do, minus the Ouka for me! And the being a guy part! I'm a girl, but I'd still want to look like them! XD X3  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm
Hel Pup
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Guh. Pi's an old hag. Or a dude IRL. I got the impression that she was a he from Kazumi's behavior in volume 4 of .hack//G.U.+

G.U.+ isn't even canon though. She's not that old anyway, I imagine early thirties.

For me...hmm... I think I'd want to look like Mayumi Kurokawa(Mistral) the longhaired version. She looks so cute and has that kind adorable feel! I'm also very good at being hyper so she fits.

I see. It would be pretty awesome if G.U.+ was canon, though, just because it would almost make Ovan X Haseo a canon pairing. Almost. In pretty much every other way it would be terrible.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 am
Well, I am a gay man, and we gay men do like to look good, sooooo.... I say... Endrance, of course! My avi looks like him, at least. crying  

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:21 pm
Endrance-teishu
Well, I am a gay man, and we gay men do like to look good, sooooo.... I say... Endrance, of course! My avi looks like him, at least. crying

En does look good, but Yata looks even better. wink
His delicious brown skin, his tiny bottle cap glasses, his wine red armlets, and little elegant ankles... K I'M DONE BEING A CREEPER.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:34 pm
A body like Blackrose's and hair like Haseo's Xth hair. Eyes like Gardenia's and height of Atoli's. Thay's my Ideal copy. biggrin DD  

BreathLessX
Crew

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:07 am
XxGrieverxX
Endrance-teishu

His delicious brown skin, his tiny bottle cap glasses, his wine red armlets, and little elegant ankles... K I'M DONE BEING A CREEPER.

That was honestly a little creepy, Griever. >.> XD I do like Yata though... But he isn't pretty like En. I could argue about this all day. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:51 pm
Endrance-teishu
XxGrieverxX
Endrance-teishu

That was honestly a little creepy, Griever. >.> XD I do like Yata though... But he isn't pretty like En. I could argue about this all day. XD

Only Japanese Endrance is pretty. I hate the English Endrance. You wanna know why? YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?!
It's his stupid voice! He sounds like the biggest creeper ever, and then of course he says all those cliche lines! It's sickening! But the Japanese voice is fine because it's Mitsuki Saiga c:
I don't really like Yata. He's really...bland. I mean, the outfit in itself is costumey, and then the way Yata struts about makes it pointless. He also gives me the impression of being an old guy. I'm not sure if it's the glasses or the baldness or the gravelly voice or what. He just seems like an old guy like Nala.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:00 pm
BreathLessX
A body like Blackrose's and hair like Haseo's Xth hair. Eyes like Gardenia's and height of Atoli's. Thay's my Ideal copy. biggrin DD

That would but cute. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:22 pm
Hmm, I've kinda always thought that Kite was cool looking, or maybe Balmung. Idk. I like them both! :]

I don't like how most of the girls look.  

Lament Moment

Devoted Loiterer

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:49 pm
Yeah Balmung is pretty nice looking. heart

Aww, why not? XD Most of them are really cute. <3 Except for a few /cough Rena /cough~

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff