Welcome to Gaia! ::

NYOB ZOO!!! HMONG PEOPLE UNITE!!!

Back to Guilds

Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
OHmy! Pregnat at 15? What to do... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love polls. They give me gold. Do you like them too? ;D
  YESSS. :D
View Results

justinetsab

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 pm
Danggg. I would cry.

The other time my cousin made ramen and he spilt the whole thing from the pot onto his legs.. He got burned bad ):

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 pm
about 5 months ago, i was making scrambled eggs, and when i was transfering the eggs to a plate, a piece fell so i reached to grab it, but then my lil bro comes and bumps me and i touch the stove.........ouch><  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:25 pm
Akatsuki Vash
about 5 months ago, i was making scrambled eggs, and when i was transfering the eggs to a plate, a piece fell so i reached to grab it, but then my lil bro comes and bumps me and i touch the stove.........ouch><

ouch! X[ I was at camp with my family. My brother was playing with the fire. (you know where you make a fire cause it dark? yeah that.) but anyways my mom was on the other side fixing the fire place. She moved a wood and it was still burning. It got caught to my brothers hair. so his Hair was Burning. ouchie. he was runing around and crying. It left a bold spot on his head and it smells bad.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:28 pm
This topic totally Changed. Like Most of the topics here :'P

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 pm
Musiic-Love
This topic totally Changed. Like Most of the topics here :'P

Ahahaha yehhhh. We got some random minds.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:04 pm
haha. i know right?
that just shows how awesome we people are. ;D

but awww; those stories remind me of my little cousin. cuhz my auntie and uncle planned to go to hawaii and saved up for it; but then my little cousin bumped into my grandma holding a pot full of hot chicken in water and he was burnt all over his back.

eww. his back was all bubbly and eww.
it sucked though. all that money wasted on hawaii and they couldn't go.  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:32 pm
I like this guild now, cause the bleach guild i am prohibited off topic discussions outside the off topic sub forum....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 pm
Akatsuki Vash
I like this guild now, cause the bleach guild i am prohibited off topic discussions outside the off topic sub forum....

Shoot, why they so strict? D:<

justinetsab

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:25 pm
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

Shoot, why they so strict? D:<

oo. i know right?
that's just too lame.
i mean; its fun getting off topic. you can't go on for one topic forever.
you gott to mix and match it up. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 pm
Some new people joined and gave a bunch of suggestions and my leader being so strict, agreed with almost all the suggestions...  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:56 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Some new people joined and gave a bunch of suggestions and my leader being so strict, agreed with almost all the suggestions...

Hmm, that calls for mutiny then! YOU should run to be the new leader!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:17 pm
hmm...years ago, at our annual church camping trip, my friend's dad was making a fire and everyone was around it, especially my two friends, they were really close. My friend's dad was trying to make it bigger so he put a lot of lighter fluid it on it and the flame went up the fluid and he dropped the can into the fire. hahahah It got REALLY big and hot for a couple seconds and my friend's Yu-Gi-Oh hat got burned hahahah good old times XD  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:42 pm
azn_knight367
hmm...years ago, at our annual church camping trip, my friend's dad was making a fire and everyone was around it, especially my two friends, they were really close. My friend's dad was trying to make it bigger so he put a lot of lighter fluid it on it and the flame went up the fluid and he dropped the can into the fire. hahahah It got REALLY big and hot for a couple seconds and my friend's Yu-Gi-Oh hat got burned hahahah good old times XD

loool, if it was my little brothers Yu-gi-oh hat..oh man, someones going down.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:44 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367

LoLz wow XP hah hah my friends just laughed about it XD hahahah the good old times ^-^  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367

LoLz wow XP hah hah my friends just laughed about it XD hahahah the good old times ^-^

lool Yeash I love all the good times. great to think about.

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff