Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Great Sword Waldogan (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm
Magnolia scoffed, "What are you staring at?" to Tin. "Geez, it's just a lump of rock..."

Magnolia rolled her eyes again and pouted. She flipped her long raven hair over her shoulder and turned away, as if the asteroid did not even deserve to be gazed upon by her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:01 pm
Nickel wiped a piece of hair off her face. A man with a bloody dagger appeared. "Any of you go near the swords, and I'll have to kill you..."the man said. "That'll take a lot of effort to kill us..."Tin said. "Shut it!"Nickel said. The man then vanished. "That was bizzare."Nickel said. The radiant glow of the crystals shined through the pocket of Nickel's bag.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 pm
"What the heck's going on?!" Magnolia yelled suddenly when the guy just vanished out of thin air. "I swear, that must've been a damn magician or something. And seriously, what's gonna stop me from going to find the swords?!" Magnolia glared at Tin and Silver. "Not you two, I can guarantee it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 pm
Nickel started walking off into the city, still watching the water pass beneath the bridge. Tin followed behind Nickel of course. "What's her problem, I mean, why does she have to give us an aditude about this crap? We didnt do anything to her, well, Tin stared at her..."Nickel thought.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 pm
Magnolia followed along, walking into the city with Nickel and Tin even though she didn't like them much. It was safer in numbers, even if Lia wanted to be a loner. It just made more sense to stay in a group. Magnolia was quiet for once, deciding to keep her lips shut and she was okay with it, amusing herself by glaring at Tin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 pm
Nickel and Tin were walking along the sidewalk when all of a sudden, a deli truck was tipped over, and sliding on its side. There was a berserker attacking the town. Nickel drew her chain whip once more as Tin drew his shield and gladius. The two then started fighting the berserker, getting thrown all around the road and hitting the buildings.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:01 pm
Magnolia joined in the fight, her katana already ready in her hand, and sliced through debris and such that was flying her way. She helped fight the berserker-freak.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 pm
Nickel had wrapped her weapon around the berserker's leg and pulled on it. As the berserker fell, Tin had stabbed it as it crashed to the ground, it faded into nothingness. The man with the dagger appeared on a rooftop watching the three fight. "I told you, if you go near those swords, I'll have to kill you..."he said. He then vanished.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 am
Magnolia let her gaze follow the voice, and she saw the man on the rooftop...and then he vanished. "What the hell?!" she exclaimed. "Is that guy purposely MAKING trouble for us?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:58 am
"It looks like it..."Tin said. Nickel rubbed the back of her neck. "Why does he not want us to get near those swords...?"Nickel asked herself. Tin then sheathed his weapons as did Nickel.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:24 pm
User Image

Sebastian jumped and nearly pricked his finger on the pin he was putting on a corpse's suit jacket when he heard something on his roof. He quickly pinned the the object to the jacket then walked out, obviously angry. He would usually send one of his fellow undertakers to see what was wrong but the other two had already gone home. "What the hell are you doing on my roof?! I'm trying to make a cadaver beautiful and I'd like to do so without crazed psychos on my God forsaken roof!" He snarled at the man on the roof as he shook his fist. Sebastian and his partners, Alexander and Latisha, were the only funeral directors in town. This particular mortician was well known for his odd love of the dead. He narrowed his eyes when he heard the stranger talking about two swords. 'Could it be...' He wondered. He silenty walked over to Magnolia, Tin, and Nickel. "Could you be speaking about Waldogan and Aromuchi?" He asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:30 am
"Uhhh... Yeah, why are you asking?"Nickel replied. She justed scratched her head for a moment. Tin looked up at the roof to be sure that strange man was not there. "Strange..."was all he could say. Several men with pistols were soon surrounding the four. "Damn... Not again!"Nickel said drawing her chain whip once more. Tin drew his shield and gladius once more.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:01 am
Magnolia let out a heaving, annoyed sigh when a mortician asked about the sword. Before she could say something, they were surrounded by several guys armed with pistols and guns.

"Damn! How many of you are there?!" she shouted as she drew her katana, and slashed at a few in an adrenaline-fueled frenzy. She was so not in a good mood today.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:53 pm
The men were soon showering the four with lead. "Eeep!"Tin exclaimed when he guarded against the bullets with his shield. Tin then stabbed one man with his gladius without noticing. Nickel was waving her chain whip around and reflecting the bullets that downpoured on everyone.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:09 pm
Magnolia skillfully dodged the bullets and blocked with her sturdy katana.

"Tch," she said as she slashed through someone else. Blood sprayed from the cut.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff