Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

Mei started humming a bit again, with her black backpack slung over her shoulder, she made a turn at the next hallway. A pack of crazy teenagers suddenly sped past her screaming for who-knows-what-reason, and she sighed in annoyance. She had to stand and flatten herself against the locker-lined walls in order to keep from being trampled by the stampede of immature teenagers. Mei shook her head, and continued walking.

heart

((Um... how is Mei going to meet anyone? XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image
► ÅηÐяέ௰ κέηјϊ◄
○○○○○○○ 《☠》 ○○○○○○○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis is ridcoulous!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIs that sarcasm in my voice?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy name is not Andy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy is a really wired word.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFace me now looser.

With a nod, the teen kept walking down the long hallway, his dark sapphire eyes were on the ground as he walked slowly, he hated it when they went different ways, what if Aro did something stupid! Who would be there to stop him? He shook his head, he was lost in thought, and didn't hear the teenagers down the hall; or notice them for hat matter.

His hand slipped into his hoodie pockets, before he looked up to take a glance of where he was walking, he didn't need an accident, not today. He went around a group of kids, before turning around to dodge a backpack, he knew his way threw the halls pretty well; even if he had been here for a year.

His head went back down to the ground, as he walked on again, not noticing the brown headed girl walking in the other direction that he was going in. Not noticing where he was going, he found himself running into the girl, she came to about his mid chest; he bounced backwards a bit, but he landed smoothly on his feet. I'm sorry. He said after a moment, snapping in reality, he blinked softly, looking down at the girl with wide eyes of worry.

((Something like this will happen~ XD
I post longer when I separate them like this
I guessed how tall she was, pardon if I am wrong))

I'm alone and cold, it shows on my face.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image

Mei gave out a little yelp of surprise when some guy bumped into her, right in front of her too. For a moment, he just landed back on his feet and said nothing, and Mei was about to say something... But then he apologized, so it was okay. Mei was annoyed because he walked right into her, mostly because he was looking at the ground and not looking where he was going. However, because he said sorry, she figured he meant it.

Mei said, "Oh, no no, no need for apologies! It was just an accident." She smiled friendily at the guy. He had pretty silver hair, which was stark contrast to Mei's raven black tresses. "I don't think we've met before! My name is Mei. Mei Yuki. But some people call me Momo, and I have no idea why..." Mei introduced herself. "So what's your name?" Mei thought she remembered seeing him about last year during Freshman year, but she never really talked to him since he wasn't in any of her classes, and she had never come this close to him. She didn't know anything about him, not even his name; all she knew was a vague idea of what he looked like.

heart

((That's okay. XD Height doesn't matter much to me. By the way, she has black hair, not brown. The picture just isn't accurate; I found some alternate pics and added them into the profile, okay?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 pm
((Please bring in Zack?)) 4laugh  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 pm
"I-It fits you though..." He whispered softly to her, he let his gaze go down to the ground for a moment, before looking back up at her; his eyes round. I can't help but worry though... I-It's so bad..." He whispered, a shake of his blonde head before a sigh. "I-I guess I wish I was like my brothers, head strong, and not afraid of anything..."

User Image "Bah. Nobody's like that... except maybe comic superheros." She added thoughtfully. "Wait, what do you mean it fits me? I look like a mean person?" She asked, slightly confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:13 pm
((Since I'm practicing romance, because I suck at romance, maybe I should practice RPing guys too? Since I don't RP guys much...who thinks I should make a guy character?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image
► ÅηÐяέ௰ κέηјϊ◄
○○○○○○○ 《☠》 ○○○○○○○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis is ridcoulous!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIs that sarcasm in my voice?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy name is not Andy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy is a really wired word.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFace me now looser.

It was an accident, but I was careless!" His dark eyes moved to ground for a moment, before moving back up again, his voice was just a whisper, it's normal level; and it had a silk sound to it. "It's nice to meet you Mei. I don't understand where they get Momo from, it doesn't seem to fit you." He said thoughtfully, his face was expressionless, just like it always was, he never really showed to much emotion around people; he was far to fragile for that.

"My name's Andrew. Andrew Kenji." He said softly, before letting a pause come, "No one calls me any nicknames, especially 'Andy'" He shivered once at the nickname, "I hate that nickname." His face twisted for a moment, before un-twisting, his sapphire eyes were dark as he looked around the crowded hallway for a moment, hoping to see one of his brother; but he feel short. "Sophomore year, right?" He said as he turned his head to look back at her, trying to keep himself calm, he didn't need to change emotions on her; like he did to most.

((Sorry~ I need to pay more attention XD Okay~ I will look around when I have time~))

I'm alone and cold, it shows on my face.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 pm
User Image

Mei nodded when Andrew spoke to her, and noticed that his voice was soft and silky, and reminded her of melted chocolate. She smiled again when he said that the nickname Momo did not fit her; she didn't think it fit her much either, but she never really had the heart to tell people to stop calling her that since they were already used to it.

Mei murmured softly, "Andrew... I like that name." She made a mental note not to call him Andy. She didn't like the name "Andy" much anyways, so that wouldn't be too heart. "And yes, I'm a sophomore. You are too?" she asked. She felt a bit of annoyance rising up, but somehow managed to keep it hidden below the surface; she was annoyed because Andrew was looking around the hallway, and she felt like he was trying to get rid of her or get away from her. Then, Mei forgot why she was annoyed as soon as he looked back at her; Mei was a forgiving person who never really held grudges. Plus, it was not a big deal.

Sing and dance like no one is watching...
Take a breath and try your best to excel.
Show off your unique sense of style.
Smile!

~ heart ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
♥ Being quiet can be good ♥ User Image

Rin got off from the window sill and stretched.It was getting too noisy for her so she decided to go outside."This people just dont know how to be quiet."She picked up her backpack that was beside the her leg leaning on the wall.Maybe i can find something interesting to think about , havent had anything in my mind lately."She bumped into somebody and fell on her behind."Hey watch it next time stupid girl."Said the guy,walking away with his friend."You should watch it , idoit...."She mumbled to herself.

♥But it can also be a bad thing♥  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xArox x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xAndrewx x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xEdwardx x x x x x x x x

User ImageTx xRx x x xOx x x xUx x x xBx x x xLx x x xEx x x xS x x x xOx x x xMx x x xE

x x x x x→Edward shifted softly, he let his dark eyes go down to the ground for a moment, before looking back at her, his dark green eyes distant. "No, not like someone mean..." His voice was small, and a little shaky for a moment, "It's the way you look at someone, the headstrong... It just seems to work for you...."

"Mmm, some say they like the name, other's say it's too common...." He let his eyes close for a moment, before they opened again. "Yes, my brothers to... You've probably seen them around. The loud blonde with topaz eyes, and the other blonde with the dark green eyes who is really shy... Triplets." His face formed a frown, he hated being a triplet. "Zack's here... Hm." He hummed softly, before looking around for a moment, and then back at her. "And he's looking for me... Joy."

Aro closed his topaz eyes as he walked down the hallway, letting them wonder, what was causing him to act like this? He lightly let his stare move around, before he looked at the girl run into someone, his topaz eyes followed the other two kids, before looking at her. "Are you alright?" He asked her softly, as he walked over to where she was; his eyes filled with worry. ←

Who is there to love in the world when the only person who ever loved you is dead?
Badass Moody Shy

Tx x x xR x x x xI x x x xPx x x xL x x x x Ex x x xTx x x xS
User Image  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 pm
((sorry about leaving had to go out
I have to brb soon, I think I have to eat...
Oh and I only play male characters because I can't rp with a female XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm
♥Being quiet can be good♥ User Image

"Perfectly fine..."She grumbled and grabbing her bag,getting up.She looks at Aro. "Oh....thanks for worrying about me most people these days wouldnt give a damn about somebody."She said checking to see if everythings okay.

♥But it can also be a bad thing♥  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:23 pm
((its ok
ok have a nice time eating
i rp with both of them though im better with females xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

Glad your alright. He said with a small nod, his topaz eyes shinned bright for a moment, before they fadded just a bit. Your welcome, I know most people don't care these days... I am not sure why though... The smile fadded off his face, before he let his eyes close, and then open again. I'm Aro, what's your name?

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out