Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Favorite Naruto Scene *POSSIBLE SPOILERS!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My favorite part was...
a hilarious scene!
13%
 13%  [ 20 ]
so sad it made me cry ;(
15%
 15%  [ 23 ]
a super cool scene with my favorite character ^_^
35%
 35%  [ 53 ]
every single part of Naruto... O_o
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
gold!
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 151

heathclif

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:45 pm
My favorite scene is the one where Gaara comes to help Rock Lee fight Kimimaro! Why? Because it's got Gaara and Kimimaro!! Oh, and Lee too... Of course, I love the part where Naruto and Sasuke fight right after Sasuke wakes up in the hospital and after Naruto learns his spinning chakra thing. (That whole story was cool, too, Jiraiya teaching Naruto the Fourth's special technique and Tsunade being all "nuu he can't learn it") And the part with Haku 'killing' Sasuke and then Naruto going Kyuubi and then Kakashi doing his lightning thing and killing Haku and Zabuza being "I want to go where you are" *tears*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:09 am
my favorite would have to be..... when temari used her fan against the first "sosouryu." i spelled that wrong, didn't i...... oh, well. i love how she tosses the fan up, then catches it, and then does this cool spinning around thing! kyaaaaaa!!!! xd  

akai sakura

AKB0048

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:31 am
*Spoiler*

My favorite scene is when Naruto uses Kakashi's "Special Taijutsu Technique" on Gaara. XD

I also like seeing Sasuke as a little kid with his older brother. ^_^ It's very cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:16 am
my first favorite scene would have to be the fight with naruto and neji.second would be the fight between gara and lee and my third favrite scene would ahve to be housand years of pain...need i say more.  

haru_raver

Killer(V)onkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:57 pm
so many to choose from...
5. Anko vs. Orchimaru stare
4. Rock Lee vs. Gaara crying
3. Shino vs Zaku scream
2. all the parents fighting sounds & sands whee
1. Shino vs kankuro: Shino is soooooo cool blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:23 pm
My favorite scene was when Kakashi did 1,000 Years of Pain to Naruto. I thought that was hilarious. xd  

miz jelly

saiyancj2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:14 pm
My favorite part in Naruto is when Sasuke and Gaara were fighting the battle was really kewl and then when Sauke used his Lighting Edge attack that broke through Gaaras cocoon,which stopped him from transforming that was cool. By the way I am new here so hello all biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:59 pm
So freakin many!

SPOILER
Okay the Gaara Naruto fight cause thats just awesome the part with the sword when you see half of Gaara and Half of Naruto, the thousand years of pain and the head butt ^^ especially at the end when Naruto crawls across the ground (like a worm hehehe) talking to Gaara

Gaara's past is cool too, so are the Gaara Rock Lee fight, Naruto and Neji fight and any flash (even if its only like half a minute) of the Yondaime and little Kakashi

Any scene where sasuke gets hurt... because he must BURN!  

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

Muhen

Dapper Genius

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:19 pm
Kakashi vs. Zabuza and Rock Lee vs. Gaara.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:51 pm
I like the hilarious scenes 3nodding ^^  

Shureika

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:17 pm
I love the hilarious scenes. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:48 am
POSSIBLE SPOILER

my fav scene was when kakashi used to much of his chakra when fighting zabuza and so he fell down to the ground like a ragged doll

also

when the hokage died and konomaharu cried...IRUKA is soooo cute..i liked it when he and he hokage spoke about him and his parends etc...also when iruka hugged konomarahru  

Remembrancer Hex

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:54 am
Shika, Chouji, Ino + Shika, Choujo, Ino (parents) fighting the sound and sand nin.

All of wave village versus the "fake" missing nins.

Zabuza versus Gatou and "Fake" Missing Nins. cool how he fought with just his kunai in his mouth  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:47 am
All the scenes that have anything even remotely SasuNaru, and any scene with Shikamaru, especially the one where he beats Temari and gives up. xd

But my all time favourite isn't really a scene...I love the entire Haku arc, especially when he's dead and the whole Zabuza asking Kakashi to carry him over to him and everything after that. crying  

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

i got swagg x3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:35 am
**POSSIBLE SPOILER**
A couple of my favourite battle scenes:
1. Naruto vs. Neji
2. The Leaf Village vs. The Sand & Sound Villages
3. The fight between the 3 Sannin (those summons were so cool)

The funniest scene that made me laugh for days was during Naruto and Kiba's fight, when Naruto farts in Kiba's face.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff