Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
An Everyday Thing [O/F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good?
  Overdone.
  Poorly done.
  Don't care.
  Well done.
  Completely original.
  Muffin.
  Poll whore.
View Results

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:50 pm
User Image

Keek calmed down soon enough she held Reed close and closed her eyes. When she herd Lexi she glanced up and smiled to the girl. Lexi was a sweet girl, but she had so many internal rules, even more than Reed. It had taken time to get use to that. But now they where thick as thieves.

Kiki looked back up at Book's face and tilted her head.
"Love you." She cooed and put a hand against the side of his neck, running it gently over his collar bone. Smoothly she leaned in and planted a loud smooch on his cheek. Her Berts-bees tinted lip balm left a kiss mark and that made her chuckle.

Every one had their ways of expressing affection, but Kiki was definitely very... abrasive. She blinked and wrapped her arms around Book once again. He made the perfect snuggle bug it was hard not to. If she did that with Jack there would be no end of awkward jokes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image

Reed sighed as she admitted her love for the twentieth time that day. He heard her say I love you so many times it was beginning to be an everyday thing. " Love you to Keek." When she kissed him though, he was a little surprised. It was something that Reed wasn't expecting. Looking down at the little puppy that was crying at him, Reed bent over to pick her up. "I love you too Cortana, don't worry." Wiping off the lip print on the side of his face, he leaned back and began stroking the puppy, Keek still wrapped arouind him.

S n u g g l e The G e e k

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image

Keek pet the puppy that Reed held. It was soft and cute and warm and wiggly. She got up slowly and walked twords the staircase. Her bare feet made not slipping easy.

"I'm going to go pee, anybody need anything?"
She asked as she paused at the bottom of the stairs. She scanned the room and noticed at she should grab drinks, and probably that bag of Doritos. Chips sounded really good to her right then.

"Anything at all?"
She grabbed the hand rail and started up the stairs walking slowly. She also wanted to brush her hair and wash her face, she was feeling greasy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Upon the request for snacks, Marcus raised his hand.
"Oo! Chocolate-flavored cake snacks, fudge, chocolate, and Jack Daniels."
Marcus grinned, knowing his requests were odd. But that's how he was. Especially high. Marcus took the pipe, taking another hit. He breathed in for a long period before coughing and hacking. Marcus calmed down his coughing before he spoke next. He held the pipe out to Alexia, offering the next hit to her.
"Come on, take a hit."

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image

Alexia just laughed off Marcus' joke before replying to it. " Just woke up and ran over here. By the way, I'm not a lesbian.. " she said, winking before chuckling to herself. She slid off the chair and sat on the arm rest, grinning from ear to ear. It turned into a frown for a second before returning to her original after Marcus offered her weed.

" No thanks Mark. It'd probably ruin the chance of doing what I love to do. " she replied simply, pointing her finger like a gun and clicking her tongue. She rolled her eyes at Keek's 'sudden ' display of affection. She did it every other day. Why should it be different today?

At the mention of snacks, Alex laughed, remembering she had had nothing to eat. She grabbed a banana and peeled it, taking a bite and happily chewing it. " Thanks Reed. " she said, not caring to take a glance at him. She jumped off the chair and petted the puppy a few times before jumping back onto the seat.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:21 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

I Need To Be Myself // I Can't Be No-One Else
I'm Feeling Supersonic // Give Me Gin And Tonic
You Could Have It All, But How Much Do You Want It?...

'Cos My Friend Said He'd Take You Home // He Sits In A Corner All Alone
He Lives Under A Waterfall // Nobody Can See Him
Nobody Can Ever Hear Him Call...

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image
There wasn't much to say about the day; but then again, there rarely was. Warm and unchanging, it was exactly the kind of weather that made Chris so restless.

Sighing hopelessly, he stretched his arms and brushed the dry, prickly grass of Reed's back yard with his fingertips. As much as the others loved the basement, Chris loved the wide, desolate untidyness of the garden. The earth was horribly uneven, making for a strangely lumpy landscape, and in several places, a few folorn wildflowers poked their petals out of the valleys and reached for the sunlight. Weeds bordered the tall, faded fenceposts, and in the very furthest point, an old wooden bench sat morosely in the bushes, thick with mould and moss. Altogether, the effect was somewhat disheveled and chaotic; but that only made Chris feel even more fondly of it.

As he lay peacefully on the lawn, he could hear the voices of his friends floating up from the basement, along with the sour, musky smell of pot that signalled Marcus' presence. Naturally, Keek was telling everyone she loved them; there was certainly nothing new about that, and even more especially when she had been smoking weed. However, it was Marcus' mention of Jack that made Chris finally decided to join them.

Pushing himself up so he was sitting upright, Chris plunged his hand into the pocket of his jacket and felt for the cold, solid weight of the half-empty bottle of Jack he had stowed away with him. Taken from his own personal stash, he had been wandering the streets late the night before, taking swigs at every stopsign. It was not an unusual habit; Chris took it upon himself to go "nightwalking" whenever he had insomnia.

With a final sigh, Chris leapt up from the grass in a single bound and walked over to the stairs. There was already a wispy grey cloud hovering by the doorway, which was open by a tiny crack. The bottle swung heavily against his side as he reached the basement door and pushed it open.

"At your service, Mon Capitane," Chris called out, closing the door with one had and holding the glass bottle high with the other. Without a moment's warning, he gently threw the bottle onto the cushion next to Marcus and winked at the others before perching himself on the arm of the sofa, one leg draped over either side.

"So, has Keek proposed to anyone yet today?" Chris asked, grinning up at her on the indoor stairway and motioning for Marcus to pass him the pipe.

Run While You Can

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 pm
Upon Chris' arrival with Marcus' proclaimed best-friend, Mr. Daniels, Marcus cheered. As Chris tossed the bottle to Marcus, he held out the pipe to him.
"Aw, man, you're a lifesaver. And yeah, Keek's just about proposed to every person on the face of the planet. Oh wait, you were talking about today..."
Marcus grabbed the bottle of Daniels and took a long swig. He breathed out hard, feeling the burning in the back of his throat.
"Aw, man, that's some good stuff..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image
"'Corse it is," answered Chris, taking the pipe from his hands, "It's been painstakingly aged and matured by the cellar under my floorboards." He took a long, deep drag, the tiny embers glowing as he inhaled. For a few seconds, he paused and felt the smoke burning the top of his mouth with that familiar, ashen taste, before forming a neat circle with his lips and blowing out the remainder. The effect was a thick plume of smoke, as it always had been; try as he might, blowing smoke rings was simply one talent Chris had never yet managed to master. "And you'd better appreciate it," he mumbled indistinctly to Marcus, gripping the pipe tightly in his mouth as he pulled his jacket off and threw it across the floor.

Run While You Can

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:03 am
User Image

Keek had been up in the kitchen, when she returned carrying a bag of Doritos and a package of cake snacks minutes later. The first thing she noticed with Chris. The young woman dropped the food on the table and stepped right into the man, her arms wide. Kiki loved Chris he was so... English! It made her all ready gooey heart melt.

"Chris! I love you." She released him from her tight embrace only to fall onto the couch between him and Reed. Her eyes drifted from One face to another and her smile widened. She stopped again on Chris's face and put a hand on his thigh.

"Chris... Your voice is beautiful."
She told him not for the first time. Her hand squeezed his leg lovingly before she sat up and snagged the bag of chips from the table in front of her. She sat up straighter and placed the Nacho Cheese Flavored yumyums into her lap before opening them and putting one in her mouth. The moment her mouth closed down on the salty cheesy snack she moaned and leaned back into the couch her eyes closed. It was very tasty.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image
Chris smiled calmly as Keek threw herself upon him, squeezing her close. Her greeting wasn't anything other than what he expected.

"Chris! I love you."

"And I love you, kiddo," he replied, affectionately ruffling her hair and placing the pipe back in his mouth. Although Keek's manner could strike people as fickle, Chris had known her long enough to understand that every word she said was truthful and genuine; something he admired her for. As he swallowed another mouthful of smoke, his eyes hit the packet of cakes sat on the table.

"Oh, and you brought me cake," Chris grinned, placing the pipe down and falling upon the packet with considerable enthusiasm. "Now I love you even more..."

"Chris... Your voice is beautiful."

Again, this loving comment was not entirely original. He registered her hand's gentle squeeze on his thigh as he took a generous bite of cake.

"Boy, that pot's hit your head pretty hard, hmm?" Chris asked her, an amused smile playing around his lips as he watched her set about devouring the Doritos.

Run While You Can

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Elena held her bag close. Seeing as it was filled with peace offerings, she didn't want the bag to slip, considering the fact that most of it was glass bottles filled with a certain caliber of beverages for those she was about to join. She had been invited, rather unexpectedly, to join a small group at Reed Davis' house that afternoon. She accepted, shocked that someone was actually inviting her somewhere, and decided to bring thank-you gifts.

The gifts were easily taken from her parent's alcohol stash. They were rarely home enough to realize when things were gone or out of place. It was sad really. Her parents had moved away from all the glam and glitz of their lives to raise her in a 'normal' environment, yet they couldn't give it up. She practically was her own keeper since the age of thirteen. Being rich wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.

Zayley made her way through the back yard, past the unexpected harmony of the haphazardly garden, and to the door that led to the basement, or so she was told. Biting her lip, she raised her arm as if to knock, pausing due to nervousness. The smell coming from behind the closed door was a familiar one, one that she often inhaled at her sporadic parties. She took a deep breath, gained the courage, then knocked on the sun heated door.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image

Kiki shook her hair out of her face and put another bright orange chip into her mouth. She Loved Doritos, especially when she smoked, it was the perfect food. But they where only good until her mouth got to salty. She put the bag back onto the table and picked up the pipe. Carefully she liked off her cheesy fingers then filled her lungs with smoke. The hazy air came back up in a collection of laughs directed at Chris.

"Nope, I'm perfectly fine Mr. Darcy" She winked up at him and laughed at her own Austin reference. She handed the pipe to Reed again and ran her hands though her dark hair, playing with the ends.

"Did you bring any of that... that drink that you keep in the pocket sized bottle... The one named after Jack?" She asked Chris a puzzled but positive look on her face. She sat up and put her arms around his waist then pulled him gently down onto the couch with her.

dragonhealer

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:36 pm
Marcus raised the bottle of Jack Daniels, grinning.
"'Tis located here. But it's mine."
That was when he heard a knocking. Marcus stood up and forced himself to the door, finding one of his least favorite people on the doorstep. Elena. Marcus took a swig from the bottle in hand, grimacing at her.
"EZ Street."
Marcus and Elena never quite got along, partly due to the fact that their financial status' were complete opposites. That, and Marcus always felt she was a bit more of the preppy crowd. One thing he despised were preps. Marcus stood glowering at her before he walked away without a word, leaving her just on the doorstep. Marcus quickly snatched the pipe while on his way back to his seat, toking up in his chair. Great, now he needed to get completely blitzed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Zayley grew red in the face at the mention of her most despised nicknames. Curse her parents into oblivion for giving her the initials of E and Z before Street. It was a nickname that those who thought of her as Easy and having everything in her life handed to her, like the song from Annie went. As a matter of fact, it was Marcus that came up with the name, another reason why he infuriated her so. "Should of known you'd be here..." She stated with pure loathing, watching as he stalked off without another word.

As she stepped through the doorway, the full force of the smoke hit her, and she waved it from her face. Manuvering around all the pieces of furniture, she managed to get somewhere that wasn't occupated. Noticing all that were there besides Marcus and Reed, she recognized Keek, Alexia, and Chris, all of which weren't near as hostile to her as Marcus was. Taking the bag from her shoulder, the clanking of glass bottles was evident, so without further hesitation, she pulled them out and started sitting them on the coffee table, beside the assorted collection of snack foods. They were all chilled, and there was enough bottles to go around.
"Peace offerings....or just something to be taken, depending on the way you look at it..." She explained after she had lined them all up in a row. Rum, Vodka, Tequila, a brand new bottle of Jack Daniels, Limoncello, and Jägermeister, respectively in line, waiting to be consumed. She kept her bottle of Amaretto in her hands.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:20 pm
Marcus was mid-blaze when she began pulling out various kinds of liquor. He immediately began hacking as he had coughed in surprise. EZ Street actually brought something. Marcus looked at the liquors seeing, good ol' Jose, Jack, and Jäger, plus some high-brow rum and vodka. And the Limoncello. Marcus put down the bottle of the third-full Jack, and looked at all the drinks. Marcus quickly split, running up the stairs, only to come down moments later with his arms full of cans and a plastic bottle or two. They were all sodas and juices, Marcus knowing that Reed's parents didn't mind that much if all they took were the sodas and juices. Marcus then reached in his pocket and pulled out his bag of herb, and then looked around. He placed his pipe on the table as well, and began rummaging around through the basement. Much to Reed's displeasure and complaints, Marcus still stashed some of his things down here. Marcus soon returned to his seat, looking at the table covered with snacks, liquor, soda, juice, and the small collection of pipes, rolling paper, and the one or two bongs. Or as the smoke shops referred to them, 'water pipes'. Marcus still needed to find his hookah at home and relocate it over here. Marcus then grabbed one of the nearby plastic cups and began filling it with a random concoction of liquor and soda. All the while Marcus acted as if Elena didn't exist.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff