Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Cosplay Help Thread-- Male Anime Characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freeksho456

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:57 pm
salsababy2889
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is a general thread for those having difficulties with male anime character's outfits. Post your problems and we'll try to help you!

can anyone help me with edward elric  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 am
So I'm doing my Saiko cosplay and I pretty much have everything set, except I can't find a blue/white striped tshirt anywhere! Online..thrift stores..the mall nothing seems to work!

So, while I can, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could order a good one D:

Thanks for your time!

Reference Image 1

Reference Image 2

Reference Image 3  

TheBladeSeeker

Storm17

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:52 am
@Silvic34-give more specific problem to answer, don't know where to start? can't find a wig? etc.

@TheBladeSeeker-well I'd say keeping looking, I seriously gone to every store near me and can't even find a plain white turtle neck! It just proves some times you can find things easily. Try digging deep into the net. I know there are online stores that are like thrift stores. Also keeping checking the thrift stores every week or two since they get new stuff. Second of all try to make a plan two if you can't find it. You could fabric painting or screen printing the stripes on or sewing on from striped fabric if you can. Or just find a T-shirt with one of the colors just in case.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 pm
I'm thinking of either going as a young Shunsui Koryaku (Academy) but it's more or less the whole outfit (not to mention my body) that I'd have trouble with.

I'm also kinda thinking of looking normal being dressed up as Yuusuke Tozawa from the Witchblade anime.

Yuusuke Tozawa

Bleach Academy Uniforms  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:30 pm
I need help with a cosplay. For Otakon this year I have bought/mad a ninja outfit from the anime Naruto. I have a leaf village headband, gloves, vest, and the clothes and all but I need a back story for th cosplay. I know hand signs and all but I am not cosplaying a certain character just a random ninja from a certain village. Could anybody give me a back story to use for this random ninja cosplay?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:13 pm
hi i need help with my costume.i am trying to make/buy materials for a bleach outfit.to be more specific leiutenant sosuke azien.does anyone know how to get them?  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:48 pm
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

this is going to be fun
crossplaying either this guy
or cosplaying his stalker (probably in the wrong thread, this one)

help for either/both?
and i'm surprised there's no introduce yourself here thread...or did i miss it?
quote me, please? or i won't know i got a reply

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

Cosplay Help

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas