Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:57 pm
PsychoAce56
Neko-Yousei
PsychoAce56
Awww I want to see more of the anime, I can only see what they have on demand, I wish I knew some of you in real life so I could come hang out and watch them XP

It'd be so cool to know you in real life, Ace! We would have fun hanging out. 3nodding

btw, I've thought since the beginning that Yuki was such a complete d**k and I really didn't get why Shuichi liked him, but when Yuki heard about the lead guy of ASK who got some people to beat the crap out of Shuichi and Yuki went after them and said something like "Were you the one who hurt Shu-chan?"
SHU-CHAN!!! KAWAII~ 4laugh And then at the end of that DVD, Yuki just comes out to the press and announces that they are koibito~ ^^
*squeals in fangirlyness*

*squeals as well* I just seen that episode XP

Where do you live again Neko-chan maybe we could possibly meet each other at a con or something if I can get some people to go with me.

I live in Greensboro, North Carolina. I plan to go to Otakon (Baltimore) and NekoCon (Virginia Beach). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:33 pm
Well since I live in Michigan, I don't know if I will be able to go to those, maybe I can work something out with my friends, do you know when they are?  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:49 pm
PsychoAce56
XP wow must have been a lot of money.

Not really; just leftover from x mas  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:47 am
PsychoAce56
Well since I live in Michigan, I don't know if I will be able to go to those, maybe I can work something out with my friends, do you know when they are?

Otakon is in August and NekoCon is normally the first or second week in November.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:47 pm
hmmm.... I can probably go to Otakon since it is in the summer, I will have to convince someone to go with me, if I do go though I will want to dress up so you all would have to help me with that XP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:18 pm
Dress up like Shuichi! heart  

ChobiMM3

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:09 pm
Hopefully, I can cosplay by Otakon. I got on medication that made me gain, like, 60-70 lb.s, so I'm dieting and excersing majorly, so if I lose 10lb.s a month, I will definately be able to fit in my Wakaba outfit (Utena). =)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:19 am
eep thats gotta be a major pain!!! OH Volume 10 is out!!!!! I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:12 pm
I first saw the anime, and now I started reading the manga; OMG!!!! What a difference!!!! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:53 am
heh yeah there is a difference between the anime and manga, but there usually always is.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:37 pm
PsychoAce56
heh yeah there is a difference between the anime and manga, but there usually always is.

yeah, I was just suprised because with Gravitation, there's one hell of a difference  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:20 pm
Oh yeah there is a major difference that I have seen in the anime and manga.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:04 am
PsychoAce56
Oh yeah there is a major difference that I have seen in the anime and manga.

haha I'm so happy; I finally got up to vol 6 and thats when Shuichi cut his hair and strted looking normal heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:54 pm
For all you Gravi fans, I started a gravitation RP in case anyone wants to do it heart  

ChobiMM3

fallen_no_tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:06 pm
PsychoAce56
eep thats gotta be a major pain!!! OH Volume 10 is out!!!!! I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got vol10. It was. .. Odd, yet better than 9 to say the least. Can't wait for 11.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff