Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Animal Lovers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all animal lovers and pet owners 

Tags: animal lovers, pets, animals, cats birds dogs fish reptile, official animal lovers guild 

Reply Main Forum
7 Things You Didn't Know About PETA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foofy_Miru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 pm
What Shanna said. It certainly does not help that some stupid f-ing idiot in Florida secured his starved 8 ft burm's aquarium with duct tape and a blanket (or something like that)... Then it escaped... And, according to the news, killed the stupid f-ing idiot's girlfriend's 2 year old daughter. He didn't even have a permit for it, which just made things worse...

As someone said on another forum, "One bad apple spoils the orchard."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 am
Ah, I see.
Well, that's really frustrating then, cause -if I had a python- I would NOT give up my pet because of someone else's stupidity!

Sarahmooo
Captain

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:35 am
same with alot of other people. i think that most of these bans dont ban keeping the animal as a pet, just moving them over state lines, which is still bad. what if you move to another state?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 pm
Agreed.
I hate that Quaker Parrots are illegal in some states because of people setting them free and them being considered 'pests'.
I love my Birdy, and I certainly don't intent to live in Va for the rest of my life lol

Sarahmooo
Captain

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 pm
yeah, i dont know if ill be staying in this state the rest of my life either, i dont have anything illegal to move at the moment but i may get something someday  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:32 pm
I wanna breed Spyx's macaws at some point in my life.
Seriously doubt that'd be possible, considering they're the most endangered macaw, buuut that's my dream o-o

Sarahmooo
Captain

tikaboo

Sparkly Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm
I didnt think they were that extreme. And that contradictory of itself. question  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff