Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~make your own character~ Gryffindor Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:21 am
Looking up Ashlee shruged her shoulders thinking .Man she really wanted out of here.I hope she can find happiness wherever she goes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:49 pm
Toril tossed the shards in random directions all over the room, some of them landing near Ashlee.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Ashlee looks up .She can see the anger in Toril's eyes.What's wrong she asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:55 pm
Toril stopped and stared at the girl "'Scuse me?" she asked in her mexican accent.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:00 pm
I was just asking what's wrong you look angry.That's all and Ashlee goes back to her studying.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:11 pm
*Christian Mims walks in and goes and sits in front of the fire his dirty blonde nearly black hair streaming flopping infront of his forhead and somewhat in his eyes and looks at all the kids studying and chuckles a little but merely sits there*  

cmims911

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:16 pm
((-GLARES- don't....do...run...on...sentances...))

Toril sighed "Don't talk to me like you know me, stoopid!" she slouched and bobbed her head "Les' you gonna help me get outta here. An' don't even think about tellin' that skinny white man wit' da' beard 'bout' dis!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:13 am
Ashlee looked up.She wanted to help but she did not want to loose a fellow Gryffindor .But she got up and asked"What do you need help with?"  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:49 am
Toril was a bit taken back. Nobody had ever helped her before. She thought "Get da case off dat pillow an' help me get dis glass off, kay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:19 am
Ashlee took her pillow case and helped git rid of the glass.The whole time thinking I wish I had more friends here.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:14 pm
Toril, meanwhile, was thinking about how easy it was to get this girl to do stuff for her. "Why you so quiet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:15 pm
"No reason I just am at times" Ashlee would reply back to her.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

cmims911

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:19 am
*He got up and walked over gently placing his hands on the two girls' heads.* So ladies, you need any help with anything? *he looked at them careingly and nicely*

(Sorry about that, I didn't know it would upset you if I did a run on sentence)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:58 pm
((yeah...no hard feelings?))

Before Toril could reply to Ashlee she felt a hand on her shoulder. She nearly jumped when she saw it was a man "Wha' you think you doing in da girls room, ehh?! GET OUT!! GET OUT NOOOOOWWWW!!" her hands reached up and shoved him off of her.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cmims911

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:41 pm
Babii_Brunette
((yeah...no hard feelings?))

Before Toril could reply to Ashlee she felt a hand on her shoulder. She nearly jumped when she saw it was a man "Wha' you think you doing in da girls room, ehh?! GET OUT!! GET OUT NOOOOOWWWW!!" her hands reached up and shoved him off of her.

ok ok fine! *he walked over and pressed his hand against the wall and muttered some words. It opened up leaving a hole and walked through it to the common room and closed it behind him.* Gosh such stubborn women  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff