Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
.::~InuYasha Role Play~::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anniimmee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:35 am
((I'll be InuYasha and Kagome for now, kay?))

Kagome went into Keade's Hut to find InuYasha sitting in the corner resting. "In-InuYasha...?" she said timidly. "Hey, Wake yp..." Kagome sat down in front of him.

InuYasha opened his eyes. "Kagome, you're back..." he yawned tiredly. "Well what took ya!?"

"Well exscues me!" she said rising to her feet. "It's not my foult that we ad a HUGE exam at school today now is it!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:35 pm
*Miroku turns and starts to walk back to the village*  

Blackrose01111

animegirl982

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:34 pm
Hey! Where r u going? *sango says as she turns around with kirara and follows Miroku*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:30 pm
Kagome stands up. "Well, let's go, Sango and Miroku are looking for you in the forest." she says walking out.

InuYasha stood up angrily and followed her out. 'Stupid Kagome...' he thought to himself.  

anniimmee

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:57 am
*Miroku gets out of the forest*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:21 am
*sango follows miroku* come on it'll be faster to get to kaede's village if we go on kirara *sango gets on kirara and waits for miroku*  

animegirl982

anniimmee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:53 am
"Hurry up InuYasha." Kagome said, still angry with him. "We don't want Sango and Miroku to get too far from us."

"Yeah you should be talking!" InuYasha yelled jumping next to Kagome quickly. "Get on my back."

Kagome laughed and got on InuYasha's back. "You sure change the subject quickly."

"Yeah,Yeah." InuYasha said, blushing a little. "Let's go." He ran at super speed, as fast as he could. "Is this slow?" He smirked.

Kagome held onto InuYasha tight. "Uwwaaahhh! InuYasha!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:45 pm
*gets on Kirara*  

Blackrose01111

anniimmee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:10 pm
InuYasha stopped when he spotted Miroku and Sango on Kirara. "There they are." InuYasha put Kagome down. And looked at her, smirking.

Kagome was shaking then glared at InuYasha. "It's not funny, InuYasha!" she yelled at him.

"Well then don't mock me!" InuYasha yelled back, but Kagome had already went to Sango and Miroku. "Hey! I was still talking!" He yelled after her.

"Hi guys!" she smiled at them. "Found InuYasha. He was at Keada's Hut."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:33 pm
I can see that *Miroku says getting off Kirara*  

Blackrose01111

animegirl982

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:17 pm
*sango gets off of kirara and kirara turns into a normal two-tail again* what were u doing in kaede's village inuyasa?  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff