Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 pm
User ImageLydia opened the book. "I sure do. I've traveled all over to hear the legends, myths, fairy-tales, whatever you call them. Some vampires have kept up with them, and were glad to share, others I have heard from old tribes, and storytellers who heard them passed down from generation to generation." She explained, turning the faded pages. Of course, the book only looked like it did because she willed it to, it was her specialty, tangible illusions. "It also gives me something to do when I have nothing else to do, or when everyone else is asleep." She added. Lydia looked at Rain. "I do love your name, and your color. Totally Groovy..." She complimented and gave the wolf a wink. "I like the name Rain, because that is the only time I can really go outside around humans, for if it's sunny, I sparkle...weird, huh? Like a moving disco ball. Oh, and the color pink, well, because its the best color ever, personal opinion of course." She smiled, because at the same time she was talking to Rain, she was listening to Leo's story, and she turned to comment on that. "Tottally not cool. Seriously, all the controlling, not right. Plus, how are you supposed to understand your subjects if you have never seen things from their point of view?'" She commented. Yup, sixties radical.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

Catherine stared at the book of Lydia in wonder. She was sure there was no book a few moments ago, and it looked so real. "Lydia, you can make illusions? That is so great! I have to satisfy with what the blood from my teacher gave me: the flying, speed, sleeping, and he told me i could endure some fire but i am not willing to try that out yet, so i stay out of the way of smokers and candles. I never thought a vampire could have a phobia, because that is what it is, i am just being silly...its a mortal leftover". She listened to the explanation why Lydia did not like nice weather, and imagined a human disco ball, all sparkling, in a park, with people dancing like in a musical. That sounded cute but the reality would be with screaming and running.
Catherine looked again at Lydia´s book: "So how many legends do you have there? And are all of them based on some bit of truth? Is it possible?"  

Lainauriel

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:40 pm
User ImageLydia gave a small laugh. "The fear of fire is something we both share. For, I can only be destroyed if something manages to tear me to shreds and burn the pieces...other than that, I really don't have anything to worry about. I can't fly, but I can run so fast it appears I am. It's perfectly logical to be wary of fire.." She explained, giving her a smile. She looked at the book, seeing it's thickness. "Hmm, well, alot, but with my illusions, I can always bring them to life, like a movie, so I never really have to let someone read them, however, I do type them up when I can, have a hard copy that maybe I can get printed in masses, and give it to this school, and places like it." She said

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image

Catherine was relieved that her fear of fire was not so weird. She heard that burning was really painful and she did not think it would be any better or shorter with the vampire healing powers.
"Publishing it would be great, i am sure there are many students interested in that and especially in this school. Think of how many people could find some clue about their origins there! Maybe they would even be inspired to start their own research. I know my bloodline comes from ancient Egypt, but not all beings have teachers to tell them of their origins. Excuse me for asking, but how have you turned into a vampire? Did you want it...?".
Catherine removed some of the long black hair that fell on her face and excitedly waited for an answer from Lydia, knowing that not everyone had a choice, and that some people even longed for this existence.  

Lainauriel

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:04 pm
James stood up and stretche his hood was down for the first time in a long while, and he was letting people see his face. He stared around and grabbed some food, he stared at the squirming still barely breathing creature and bit into it, it screamed like a banshee when bit however and he grabbed his ears in pain. He then bit it until he heard the neck snap and the screaming stopped. He stared around hoping nobosy heard the screams but he knew by the silence it had. He hated having live meals sometimes, this was one of those times.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image

Catherine lifted her eyes up and looked at the boy that so suddenly stood up.
She saw the hunger in his eyes, the emotion, lust and pain that came with it, and that all beings of the night that thrived on living blood knew. She could feel the tension rising, and when the boy finally silenced the creature, she felt not only a relief, but also strong envy, because she promised to herself not to kill humans, and at the same time knew that only this could satisfy her.
She saw the boy looking around and realizing that he made a lot of noise, but she felt there should be some support at least in this school for being yourself.
So she said out loud to the boy that killed the creature, intrigued and very much interested: "Hey, where can i get one of those? And do they always put up a fight like that?"  

Lainauriel

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:32 pm
User ImageLydia gave a faint smile, remembering her last human moments was a bit funny to her now. "Well, you see, I was going to perform in a 'Woodstock'-esqe type of concert event back in the early seventies. You know, we were all doped up on something or other then." She laughed. "I caught the eye of a very good looking young man, and he wanted to meet with me. We talked for awhile before the show, but I got up to leave, and he wouldn't let me go. Instead, I was stuck in a burning state for three days. The venom burned through my veins, forever preserving me like this. I was told later that he changed me with the hopes I would become his partner, however I declined. It just didn't feel right." She finished with a shrug. "I wasn't expecting it, but I don't mind. I just think 'it could have been worse'" She was usually a go with the flow kind of person. Which is why it didn't really disturb her when she heard the shrieking of some sort of animal. Hey, it was dinner in the cafeteria afterall. She noticed Catherine's hair in her face. "Hmm, lucky you. You know, I've come to find in my research that If you were to cut your hair, it would grow back while you sleep, and be the same as it was before? Me, on the other hand, if I was to cut my hair, it would be stuck that way forever...which is why I haven't bothered to mess with mine other than to brush it, wash it, and put it up....No cutting my hair!" She said with a small laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:42 pm
User Image

Catherine listened to Lydia´s story and was surprised she was not more angry because of what happened to her. "I guess you had enough time to make your peace with what happened. I am still rather shocked and i surely had no say in what happened to me either. I guess i will become more comfortable with myself in time. The hair is a part of that, yes! If i cut it, it just grows back. Nails too, everything. I am glad it was not short but at the beginning i used to cut it every night as a sort of general protest against what happened. I often blame my looks for it. In your place i would be watching the hair too!"
Catherine laughed at the idea of a vampire hunter with scissors. "It came to my mind now that it must be better not to have to sleep, because of the security. I have to change my sleeping places often in the city. I am so glad i can rest in peace here." Catherine smiled silently at her own double-meaning joke, letting her inclination to pretentiousness show up for a second.  

Lainauriel

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:47 pm
User Image
Give in to the night. In a world beyond controlling are you going to deny the savior in front of your eyes? Give in to the night.

Leo listened intently to the conversation of the two vampires. He wondered what it was like to be a child of the night that thrived on blood. He himself thrived on fruit. It was an interesting thought however. One that Leo didn't really want to experience for himself. Leo was content with his life, even if he was condemnd to certain things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image

While waiting for Lydia and the killer boy (for that is how she named the hooded boy in the cafeteria for herself in the meantime) to answer her questions, she repeated the question for Leo: "I was thinking how cool it must be to be able to move in the shadows, i wanted to ask does the world look differently from there, or it is the same?"  

Lainauriel

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:50 pm
James looked over, for the first time, someone spoke to him during the time it was now, he just stared for a seconfd before it registered that it was a question. "I got it at the counter over there, it gives livestock and occasionally the better prey, that fights back", he pointed, his voice was slow and quiet, he had a very picky way of saying things, the words echoed almost through the quiet room, people were just watching. He easily felt the attention unnessacary and slowly walked to the table, everything he did appeared to be slow, it was as if he felt as the world wouldnt not keep going until he got where he needed to be. He looked down, his hair falling slightly in front of his eyes, as where they werent covered, but the hair was still there. "That particular thing was todays special", he said quieter now that he was closer to them. People got over the shock and went back to talking, he asked if he may sit with a slight nod of his head toward the chair. He himself wondered why he was sitting here, but for now, it seemed to be a normal thing to do, but he didnt know, so he waited for them to respond.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image

Catherine was excited to see that the hooded boy wanted to join their table. She was curious about everyone here and pretty sure Lydia and Leo would not mind if the curiously smelling newcomer joined them. She seemed to smell a wolf on him, and she realized this could be the first werewolf she ever met.
She listened carefully to his answer, noting that she may not venture into the forest to hunt that often as she thought. She smiled and nodded back at the boy: "Please come and join me at my short and not very live dinner, my name is Catherine but i think you can call me Cate. I am a vampire and i can smell you are not human either."
Catherine put on a best model-looking smile she could manage because she learned that what you cannot hunt down, you can hunt with. Or fight with, but she did not look for any fights in this place. She knew that this sort of expression would get any normal human mad with passion, but the influence on other creatures is usually just the normal, pleasant looking one.  

Lainauriel

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:25 pm
"James, is my name", he said sniffing silently smelling the people at the table. "I am a werewolf", he said deciding to play a joke and holding out a hand which was covered by the jacket, it slipped out to reveal a claw that could crush her head. He looked around at the others and sat down. He had never spoken to anyone on this day, others yes, but today no.
((sorry for shortness))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:46 am
User Image

Catherine, amused, watched the claw of James appear out of the jacket sleeve. She heard werewolves can be rather violent, but then again, so can any other creature of dark or even light. She was not afraid of any sort of sharp objects, not after the torture she went trough before she became a vampire. She saw more scary stuff than claws. So she smiled with a smirk at James: "I see you have a handy can opener there. Well please sit with us just don´t wave your hand around a lot, i love this dress and i don´t want it all torn.". She lowered her glance and checked if the dress was sitting right, making curves at the correct places.

Catherine then looked at Lydia and Leo, waiting for their answer about vampire security and shadow world. She could see the rest of the cafeteria and students that looked excited about the coming break. A lightning broke the darkness of the night outside and illuminated the students with light, showing disturbing appearances of some of them.  

Lainauriel

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:06 am
User ImageLydia laughed. "It's not because of time, its because I've always been a kind of 'go with the flow' kind of person." She shrugged. "I guess it comes with the time I was human, but it really didn't bother me all that much." She listened to Catherine talk about having to move around constantly. "Well, you shouldn't have to worry about security if you find yourself a really good place, and, as long as no one is tracking you, then you should have no problem with cities." She noted, then gave a laugh at her joke. "Nice play on words." She said with a dazzling smile. When James showed his claw, stories ran through Lydia's mind. Werewolves were one creature that could destroy her kind of vampire, and her venom was poisionous to them. The lightning flash was bright, but not blinding to Lydia, however, the thunder was loud, and made alot of the new students jump. What they didn't know is that there was a vice principal that was a super that could control the weather, and usually, especially around Halloween, he made it as creepy as could be.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff