Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
~A Witch's Life~ (Fantasy) Open/Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

"You really shouldn't talk about powers and such outside like this. There's some pretty hard-core people around here that would burn you for it. The last thing this palce needs is a repeat of the Burning Times." Kayne said seriously in a low voice. Nobody else was really around except for a few of the other students whom he greeted with a smile and a wave. They didn't know anything about witches at all so the trio and the dragon were safe for now.

He hadn't been that surprised when Hazuki had a power similar to his own. From what he was told it was fairly common. He didn't pay any mind to Draco's exclamation. "After this I won't talk about it much around this part of the neighborhood, but Hazuki and I are both witches. I know you are and I know that Draco isn't. Knowing is part of what I can do." He whispered. "If you want to talk about it more, we can sit in a part of the courtyard at the school that's usually secluded."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image

"I know you arent but you should choose one of those options."She said seriously."And humans might be slow but they arent that stupid , theywould start getting suspicious."She said adding another tch after the sentence."Damn Straight I am!!"She said in a very cheerful way."And proud of it."She said while looking under a bush.'By the way have you seen a wolf aroud here.Has fire/orange like fur."She looked up at them.

Hazuki turned to look at Kayne."I know i shouldnt talk about my powers like that but its okay here.Humans dont come here much ,to this spot to be exact."She let out a yawn."And i made sure that i put up a force field so we're pretty much protected."  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:09 pm
Otulissa
User Image

Elizabeth nodded and said, "Oh, all right! Yes, I...I really hope no one finds out I'm a witch." Elizabeth looked down, her mood slightly dampened all of a sudden. She remembered how her parents got killed by anti-witch humans. It was a horrible memory. And then there was the recent bad days; being chased out of her last hometown. Elizabeth let out a long, sad sigh.

"Thanks for the force field, Hazuki," Elizabeth and Draco said in unison when Hazuki explained about the forcefield.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image

"I haven't seen one." Kayne said with a small sigh. "I've lived in theis neghborhood all my life and I know the people around here. There are some people with gifts that might be planning to betray others like them." He raised an eyebrow at the mention of the forcefield. Usually they would interfere with his ability to see spirits but he could see on plain as day sitting in the tree beside them. Maybe the spirit got stuck in the field too? "Thanks for creating one Hazuki." He said with a small smile. He was still a little nervous about speaking about powers so openly.

"I don't think anyone will unless you tell someone you can't trust. I've been getting pretty dismal readings from my tarot cards though so we should all be careful."

Marissa_Jeane

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image

"No problem."She looked around."tch where did she go?"She wispered to herself.Hazuki turned to looked at Elizabeth."Don't worry about that just act normal like a human.The less you worried about it the better it'll be for you."She gave Elizabeth a comforting smile.

Hazuki stretched and gave out a yawn."You guys worry too much.Not that i worry but live your life if you ever need help at defending yourself or something you can always ome to me."She let out another yawn and went to lay down under a tree."By the way Kayne tell the teacher ill be absent again.All you have to do is say my name.She'll be happy to know that im absent anyways since i sleep in her class all day."She giving out a bigger yawn and making herself comforable.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image

Elizabeth said, "I know I can worry a lot... but I can't help it!" She looked down at her feet forlornly as she walked.

Draco sighed, "Thanks, Hazuki, but I don't think we'll need any help for protection. Right now I can tell Elizza's in being all emo, but if she can be really scary when she's seriously fighting something."

Elizabeth was taken aback, "I'm not that scary!"

User Image  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:34 pm
((I gotta go. Bye.

Talk to you guys tomorrow~!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image

"I know that , all witches are strong when they get serious but if you ever need anything im available.You can either look for me at my house or up in a tree.If your looking for me in a tree just look for the big ones.And for my house..."Hazuki thought for a while."I cant really describe where it is since i havent stayed there for who knowa how long but you'll know its my house if you see a girl with orange/fiery hair."Her eyes were begining to close.*tch....*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 pm
(( aww bye bye ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:47 pm
User Image
((Buh-bye.))

"I have a firm belief in my own ablities as well as my father's. We both got the same reading, not one difference. That rarely happens with tarot cards. It's a reason to worry." Kayne siad wtih a small shrug. "I'll pay a visit sometime Hazuki. I don't know who your teacher is . I've just met you this morning." He said as he walked away from Hazuki and beside Elizabeth. "So what's your schedule like? What grade are you in anyway?" He asked.  

Marissa_Jeane

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:45 pm
User Image

Elizabeth thought to herself, Tarot cards are amazing! I do periodic readings, and I love my deck so much! I don't even let Draco touch it.

Draco answered for Elizabeth, "Haha, she's so scared that she didn't even check her schedule!"

"Yes, I did!" Elizabeth argued.

"Okay, she checked it but she doesn't remember anything!"

Elizabeth's cheeks flushed red and she said, "Well, I'm in 10th grade. And I know I'm in Honors Advanced Algebra, Honors English, Honors Biology and Chemistry, the Choir, Honors World History, and something else that I don't remember...but I have no idea what's when."

"I have my schedule with me though," Elizabeth added. "I just have to check it when we get to school."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image

Hazuki gets up and follows them.She lets out a yawn."Oh right...Thanks anyway."Hazuki looks confused."Schedule....?.....Oh.. yeah i dont know im always sleeping in my classes especially in homeroom."Hazuki was getting drowsy from speaking about school."Im in the 10th grade...."  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:13 pm
User Image

Kayne chuckled softly when Draco answered for Elizabeth. Fluffy would do things like that sometimes when he wasn't in his cat form. "I'm in eleventh grade. The juniors and sophomores have the choir course together sometimes. We might be in the same class." He frowned a little bit when she told him that she had Honors History. "Mrs. Edelstein usually teaches the sophomore honors history. She's really strict and she only lets students use blue pen." He told her with a small sigh. He'd had her last year and it was his worst and least favorite class. He glanced aat Hazuki. "I fall asleep sometimes during Mr. Heim's class but he doesn't really care that much."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am
User Image

"Yeah, your only a few times i sleep in each class."Hazuki frowned."Lucky, my teacher does,she gives me extra homework.She knows that i get 100's in everything and yet she gives me more work than anybody."She muttered a tch after the sentence."I would have been in 12th grade by now but my teacher in 9th grade hated my guts and decided to flunk me."Hazuki let out a sigh."Twice........"She mumbled.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:23 pm
Otulissa
User Image

Elizabeth and Draco quietly listened to Hazuki and Kayne talk.

"Hm..." Elizabeth said to Draco. "The school seems to be a lot different than before."

Draco nodded and replied, "Yes indeed. There are other witches here. If there are two more..."

"Then who knows how many there are!" Elizabeth finished delightedly.

User Image

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces