Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Blasters of the Patriots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:22 pm
"I'm heading to the turbolasers." Lor said as he scrambled out of the bridge and headed to the dorsal gun. "I hope someone is babysitting the shield generators incase they open up on us."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm
Vyse sighs and starts shuffling back to the Engineering section. "Guess I better make sure this bird stays in the air..."  

Sol Walker
Crew

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 pm
Salina nodded to the captain, taking her seat at the navigations console.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:52 pm
Plastering herself to the wall as the crew moved about the cramped confines of the bridge, taking their respective seats Aurora slides out through the doors, allowing Lor to scramble past her before trotting off after Washu to secure the cargo.  

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:17 pm
Vyse makes his way to the engineering section and scratches his head at everything there.
"Ok, then...This is a bit more complicated than my gas platform..."
He looks to the astromech whirring around the area beeping to himself. "Ok, I'm takin' my cues from you, ashcan."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:23 pm
After a few moments, Salina looked over her shoulder to the Captain, "It's a corellian YT class freighter. Speed suggests it has nonstandard engines. Sensors indicate that it has unusually heavy shielding. Life-form sensors are picking up eight sapient life forms."  

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:32 pm
Lor settled behind the controls of the turbolaser and quickly set to familiarizing himself with the controls the best he could. "They didn't have anything thing complicated on Toprawa."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:35 pm
"I'm getting a transmission." Siene said. "I'm patching it through to the comm."

There was a crackle, and then a coarse voice rang through the comm unit.
"Ahoy, yacht! This is Captain Jayhawk of the Rebellion Privateer Martinette! We mean to take your cargo, but will let you and yoru ship go free. Heave to and drop your shields or we will fire on you!"

Captain Mulk frowned as he took that all in. "I don't recall the Rebellion having a privateer by that name...sounds like some sort of ruse. The question now, though, is what do we do about it?"  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:39 pm
Slipping into the seat of the comm and shielding station, Zelaet cracked his fingers together in a web and went to setting the systems into combat mode."Shields up and green, should I attempt to contact them captain?"

(Can someone let me know if there is a certain page in the book I should be looking at?)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:49 pm
((starship combat actions start on pg 170. Comm and shields is the seat located behind the pilot chair on the Port side of the bridge.))

"And tell them what, Human?" The Captain said in a harsh tone. "We still need a course of action!"  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 pm
"I'd put credits on that ruse idea, but its your choice captain. They could be telling the truth, and that makes them friendly. Tell me the word and I'll patch you through." the old spacer said, studying the captain.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:19 pm
Sorting and locking up the supplies, Washu tossed a couple powerpacks to the young zeltron, as well as a few blaster pistols.

"Just in case," he said, as he heard the announcement on their foes come through.

"I suggest we stall until we can hit the lightspeed. Unless you want to fight in the ship. And while I doubt they'll leave all posts and send all eight onto the ship, that still leaves up to seven opponents..."

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 pm
"How would you plan on stalling them?" Mulk asked into the comm.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:31 pm
Aurora caught the tossed power packs and blasters, fumbling with the awkward load as Momo poked his head out of her coat.

“Gees, I really hate these things.” She muttered under her breath as she moved back towards the acceleration couches just aft of the bridge.  

K-Blade

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:35 pm
"Play their own ruse against them. If they go along, we can bleed them for every second, and if not, we can beat them off until we can jump." Zelaet offered.

The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff