Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Baddest of the Bad - Your favourite bad guy from Fallout 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:43 pm
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac
FireKunai
Roane Farhall
Martyr_of_Death
HEY, Don't blow up the citadel.....it's the only place I can leak in a toilet and not worry I'll get a ghoul gnawing on my a** ;o;

I may or may not have already... Uh... Fired upon the Citadel... From Orbit...

My finger slipped?

I can't wait to try that out! I have Broken Steel but haven't got around to playing it yet. I made the mistake of buying all the DLCs at once sweatdrop

But yeah, I shall unleash my wraith upon the Citadel biggrin Take that Lyon's Pride!!

Make sure you keep an extra save file so you can blow it up over and over again.

Don't worry, I will. I was really looking for to that! The Colonel would be so proud of me XD

Not me I killed him. I did the glitch where i killed him before the quest even started to get his weapon and stuff. It is a lot stronger before Broken Steel.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:39 am
Mournful Maniac
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac
FireKunai
Roane Farhall
Martyr_of_Death
HEY, Don't blow up the citadel.....it's the only place I can leak in a toilet and not worry I'll get a ghoul gnawing on my a** ;o;

I may or may not have already... Uh... Fired upon the Citadel... From Orbit...

My finger slipped?

I can't wait to try that out! I have Broken Steel but haven't got around to playing it yet. I made the mistake of buying all the DLCs at once sweatdrop

But yeah, I shall unleash my wraith upon the Citadel biggrin Take that Lyon's Pride!!

Make sure you keep an extra save file so you can blow it up over and over again.

Don't worry, I will. I was really looking for to that! The Colonel would be so proud of me XD

Not me I killed him. I did the glitch where i killed him before the quest even started to get his weapon and stuff. It is a lot stronger before Broken Steel.

I've got a mod that turns him into my companion. So he's stuck follow me around and being my pack mule!
Oh the indignities he must suffer at my hands XD
I kept his Laser Pistol as well. So freaking powerful. And the ammo is easy to come across.

FireKunai

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:12 am
I don't know, I think, for the most part, the most minor villains, the Raider were the worst villains in the entire game. I mean the Enclave wants to poison the water with a virus, but the Raiders will just kill you, mutilate your body, and they hang it up for the whole Wasteland to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:50 pm
Haratio TaFotter
I don't know, I think, for the most part, the most minor villains, the Raider were the worst villains in the entire game. I mean the Enclave wants to poison the water with a virus, but the Raiders will just kill you, mutilate your body, and they hang it up for the whole Wasteland to see.
If you think about it though, Super Mutants are much worse, They basically do the same thing and look like The Incredible Hulk at the same time.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

FireKunai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:00 pm
Mournful Maniac
Haratio TaFotter
If you think about it though, Super Mutants are much worse, They basically do the same thing and look like The Incredible Hulk at the same time.

That's very true.
Plus they eat you. (I think sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:16 pm
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac
Haratio TaFotter

That's very true.
Plus they eat you. (I think sweatdrop )

Yeah, I think they eat you. I still think that the Raiders are more evil though.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:31 pm
If we're going that way, then it is totally the slavers. I mean, they'll strap explosives to your neck and make you do all the heavy lifting for them. They're pretty much raiders with brains. Why do all the hard work if you can force someone to do it under the risk of literally losing their head if they don't?

I mean... I still stick strongly with my original choice, but the slavers are plain heartless.

Main reason they beat raiderst: Slavers aren't all stupid enough to blind rush a patrol of heavily armed soldiers with a giant robot next to them. Granted, I have seen it happen, but most of the time I see the slaver patrols just run from Enclave/Outcast groups.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:34 pm
Roane Farhall
If we're going that way, then it is totally the slavers. I mean, they'll strap explosives to your neck and make you do all the heavy lifting for them. They're pretty much raiders with brains. Why do all the hard work if you can force someone to do it under the risk of literally losing their head if they don't?

I mean... I still stick strongly with my original choice, but the slavers are plain heartless.

Main reason they beat raiderst: Slavers aren't all stupid enough to blind rush a patrol of heavily armed soldiers with a giant robot next to them. Granted, I have seen it happen, but most of the time I see the slaver patrols just run from Enclave/Outcast groups.

I see. You make a good point, but I think its more evil to just straight up kill you. I know I'd rather do slave labor than be dead, and if I worked to the point where I changed my mind, I could run away: the bomb would go off or they'd shoot me, and either way I don't have to work.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:08 am
Either way that arguement goes, I'd still have to say Super Mutants are worse. Though I guess since they were all brainwashed I think, They really don't know better though. Actually now that I think about it: ALIENS.

Or maybe those Tribals from Point Lookout, They seemed smarter than Raiders, But also just straight up kill you. Though only if you mess with them, While Raiders kill anything that walks by.

Or maybe even those cultists, (Not the Church of Atom guys.) but the ones that tried to radiate all the pure water sent to Megaton to turn everybody into Ghouls, Or At least they did something similar I'm not too sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 am
My favorite bad guy would have to be Mister Burke. The guy tells you to plant a bomb in Megaton to destroy the town, mentions Tenpenny to make you assume that he's behind wanting the town gone, and then you find out that Tenpenny thinks the town is empty when the bomb goes off. That's some high speech skill Burke's got.

I disarmed the bomb anyway, but... really.  

UltimaMage3

Valiant Corvus

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 pm
The Raiders from the Pitt. Those guys are some sick bastards.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:09 pm
UltimaMage3
My favorite bad guy would have to be Mister Burke. The guy tells you to plant a bomb in Megaton to destroy the town, mentions Tenpenny to make you assume that he's behind wanting the town gone, and then you find out that Tenpenny thinks the town is empty when the bomb goes off. That's some high speech skill Burke's got.

I disarmed the bomb anyway, but... really.

I agree, Burke is quite awesome. I love his hat.  

FireKunai

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:14 pm
the worst of all baddies is the centaur,i mean can you get more evil than throwing crap at people?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:38 pm
:O omg no one has mentioned the peoples in Andale. I once spawned a copy of the Botique La chic lady and the guy came out killed her and looted her body and then said Im hungry you should stick around for dinner.

Crazy bitches!  

O-ORan-ChanO-O

DeiDei Neko-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:48 pm
:/ hard to say really. I'm stuck between Mister Burke and the raiders. How can some of ppl think the behemoths are way evil, I'll never understand. I mean my opinion completely change about them when I saved the one that had a mind O.O creepy experience.....  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff