Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:25 pm
* Zek stops in front of the stairs* "sigh" why is homeroom in the third floor if only i had my rollers id made my life easier * Zek rolls up his sleves and finishes his red bull and trows int aside and it makes a clanking noise*..ok here it gos* Zek gets on all fours and mad dashes up the satirs and in no time hes in front of his classroom*..."sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Wadulz woke up as he herd the bell ring. As he opened his eyes slowly, the students started to come in the classroom and the teacher has not yet arrived. Wadulz just sat there quietly hoping that no one would noticed him especially that he start to blush and gets nervous.  

Nekolovesinu

Inazuma Akuma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:40 pm
Reiver smiled. "Zek about time you made it bro. Your on my team lets go." He said motioning for his brother to get on the feild. "Anyone can join at any time." He said happily to anyone who wasn't on the feild yet who might have been nervous.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:44 pm
"i guess i will play." i said, "Where do you want me reiver?"  

Aijo_Iceblood

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:46 pm
* Zek burst open the door* Teacher im sorry im late you see there was this old lady and she.....* Zek looks around and finds his classroom empty*....huh?...* he looks at the blackboard*...noooo...wayyyy...* on the board theres a note he reads it* Class is in the gym today!!* as Zek reads the words again taking it in....he walks out and calmly walks down the stairs...until he reaches the second landing...*...the class ...my firts class today is at the gym..hehe...he...he...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh* Zek runs as fast as he can to wards the gym witch its not that far away and opens the door and star screaming at the teacher* Zek your Late again!!!! * Zek runs towards her* Its no my fault you see there was this old lady with pink hair she said she nedded to help crosing the street so i helped but in really she was a mugger she held me up for my money so i had to run but as i ran i feel down into the sweres were there were this gang of aligators they wanted to rape me so i trew i flash bob and cast a lv 3 fire spell at them and...* Zek was cut of by the teacher* Were you up all night playing thos internet games again.....
....maybe...
Zek please sit down!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 pm
* Zek walks towards hi bother*.....~.~ why dint you wake me up....T-T  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:14 pm
As the bell rang, she seemed to have been snapped out of her stupor, glancing up as she noticed the other kids filing out of the cafeteria. pushing her hands against the table, she stood up and stuffed the burrito halfway into her mouth as she gather her book bag, slinging it over a shoulder and heading out to class. She headed off to math and slipped in just before the teacher and right before the final bell rang. She looked around the classroom and then took a seat next to a blushing and nervous looking boy. She smiled and inclined her head in his direction  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:24 pm
Wadulz started to look around once more cuz inside him his wishing for the impossible that one of his friends would be suddenly appear here but nothing, then he saw a girl who is also a snow leopard like him... He noticed she was smiling and looking at his direction, he turned around thinking she might be looking at someone else then Wadulz realized he was in the last seat near the window.. He blushed harder and then started to look at the pen that was placed on his table like it was the most interesting thing in the world while trying to cover up his blush with his long hair...  

Nekolovesinu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:30 pm
She glanced up at the teacher, who was writing their names into the seating chart. She leaned over towards him, her voice dropping to a whisper, Hey...are you new here? She glanced up again, making sure the teacher was otherwise occupied. I haven't see you before.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:51 pm
As the first few words that was spoken by the girl next to him, it had surprised him but slowly he calmed down... He then gave a small gentle smile and faced her "Umm.... Ye-yess... Well actually.... I.. I'm also new in to-town..." then he went back looking at his pen.. Trying hard to cover his face so she wont be able to see him blushing...  

Nekolovesinu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:59 pm
Where did you live before? She could see that she was making him uncomfortable and shook her head. I'm---
*Smack!* Two large hands slapped her desk. She yelped and jumped in her seat, her tail having poofed at least twice its size.
We're off to a rather bad start this year, aren't we miss? The teacher stared down at her.
Rainey felt like shrinking in her seat as she nodded, folding her hands demurely in her lap, Sorry She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:24 pm
As the teacher walked away Wadulz started to giggle after seeing the expression of the girl then he turned back looking at the girl his bangs slightly covering one side of his face with a gentle smile placed on it. "I used to live in the Philippines even though my parents are originally from here... I like you, your funny" and he starts giggling again.  

Nekolovesinu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:29 pm
Thanks She muttered Glad to know I made you laugh The teacher looked at her from the corner of his eye and she slouched down again, making random doodles on the front of her math binder The philippines, huh? What's it like?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:33 pm
"well.... its... hot and dusty... but the people there are all kind and happy... and you'll love the beaches there too" he said in a whispering voice while scanning through his math book.  

Nekolovesinu

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces