Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Opnions on Dragon Knight and the changes from Ryuki. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yea or Nay on the Americanized Ryuki.
  Awesome
  Mediocre (at least it's better than Saban's Masked Rider)
  Terrible. (Worse than Saban's Masked Rider)
View Results

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:41 am
heck I think 4 kids does it just so that people will hate them for it and we do but they still make money somehow it kinda of reminds me of some other guy that was in the film make he made really crappy movies but still made money  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:08 pm
I suppose we are talking about the same man that raped my childhood with digital effects.  

Shinesman Black RX
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 pm
Shinesman Black RX
I suppose we are talking about the same man that raped my childhood with digital effects.

I don't know maybe I mean all the ones I know about are in black and white  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:57 pm
lol blaugh yeah some ppl just dont deserve to make money off lame idea's  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:48 pm
Dark Composer Sieg
lol blaugh yeah some ppl just dont deserve to make money off lame idea's

you mean like how 4kids does  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm
u know what i dont get, why dont they trust japanese series like kamen rider which is "above" american childrens standards and trust it to an anime studio like funiamation or gonzo someone who wont really modify the content heavily and has experience keeping violent yet enteraining (even child safe) media real .... REAL  

kamen rider invi

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:21 pm
kamen rider invi
u know what i dont get, why dont they trust japanese series like kamen rider which is "above" american childrens standards and trust it to an anime studio like funiamation or gonzo someone who wont really modify the content heavily and has experience keeping violent yet enteraining (even child safe) media real .... REAL

because nobody thinks like that they still think that kids like fart joke and other dumb stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:30 am
Kamen Rider G
kamen rider invi

because nobody thinks like that they still think that kids like fart joke and other dumb stuff

i agree, also i think its alot of the parents that put in the money and try to make sure their kids are shelterd just alittle bit more from "violence" and other humor or actions that might "offend" them. which shouldnt be that big of a deal anymore if you think about it xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:54 am
I still haven't seen it. My only thought right now is how I was hoping Gaia would have had one of those "Watch the preview get an item" promotions and made the free item Ryuki's sword, helmet or Dragon that our avatars could ride around on like the Fallen Wish dragon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:05 am
you know what that would be an awesome idea, or at least make some items based off kamen rider, like the G-team gear xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 am
Dark Composer Sieg
you know what that would be an awesome idea, or at least make some items based off kamen rider, like the G-team gear xp

yea maybe we should tell them to do something like that and maybe they could call it like Gaia Rider or something or hell we could tell them to make our rider ideas something on Gaia I'm sure if we got some people to go along with it they would think about  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:37 am
like a petition? o.O just get as many ppl to sign as possible lol xd  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:25 am
Rather than a "make Kamen rider items pl0x" petition by itself I was wondering what items people would want to be made? We should start a new thread to talk about this it could be fun and maybe even lead somewhere who knows.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:14 am
Inui Takumi
Rather than a "make Kamen rider items pl0x" petition by itself I was wondering what items people would want to be made? We should start a new thread to talk about this it could be fun and maybe even lead somewhere who knows.

I tried that didn't work very well every body just kept saying "what the hell is kamen rider" "why should I care" and things like that the only people that would care are us  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:01 am
Thats sad becasue I think most people who act like that would end up liking it if they watched it.

Since KRDK is on in the US I think a item that could make our car look like a Rideshooter or Ryuki's survive bike would be about as epic as it gets.

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff