Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pass The Peace Pipe [Stoners Welcome]

Back to Guilds

Tags: marijuana, weed, herb, chronic 

Reply - Recycle Bin -
CANNABIS 101 ❝ Stop the ignorance. Learn the truth. ❞ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read it?
Yes, if not, I will now. <3
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

PtPP Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Vengeance girl
Also, with the halucinating thing, it made me laugh too, and made me remember what this one chick was saying in group therapy last year.

She's on extremely heavy mood stabilizers (you don't want to see her when she's not on them. I've seen someone say one thing to her, and her FLIP out and start screaming her head off at them. Hell even when she is on them she's a royal b***h. -____-) She was telling us a story about how she smoked once when her meds didn't wear off, and saw peoples heads rolling off their bodies, and she'd try to put them back on. And apparently she gave away her new phone to someone random on the street while also high mixed with meds because she thought they deserved it. I don't know if it's true, but it made me laugh a lot. xD

LOL You know what? She STOLE that from that one episode of that 70's show. xP Pft, weed never everr made me see things and I've been smoking for over five years now, daily.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 pm
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl
Also, with the halucinating thing, it made me laugh too, and made me remember what this one chick was saying in group therapy last year.

She's on extremely heavy mood stabilizers (you don't want to see her when she's not on them. I've seen someone say one thing to her, and her FLIP out and start screaming her head off at them. Hell even when she is on them she's a royal b***h. -____-) She was telling us a story about how she smoked once when her meds didn't wear off, and saw peoples heads rolling off their bodies, and she'd try to put them back on. And apparently she gave away her new phone to someone random on the street while also high mixed with meds because she thought they deserved it. I don't know if it's true, but it made me laugh a lot. xD

LOL You know what? She STOLE that from that one episode of that 70's show. xP Pft, weed never everr made me see things and I've been smoking for over five years now, daily.
LOLOLOL seriously? What a liar. It also explains how much of a liar she is when she claimed to be a virgin. (HAAAAAAAAAAAA thats a good one. ...virgin... *starts hysterically laughing*) We all in the group knew she wasn't, and that was a load of bullshit.
That explains why I wouldn't have known if she was lying about the tripping out. I rarely am able to catch that 70's show on. xD

I don't get why she felt she had to lie to everyone. It's a group therapy. She just wanted to get out of class probably and make it seem like she has issues when in reality, she's just using it as a sorry lame a** excuse to get out of class while the rest of us in group really do have problems and need help.  

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

PtPP Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:01 pm
Vengeance girl
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl

LOLOLOL seriously? What a liar. It also explains how much of a liar she is when she claimed to be a virgin. (HAAAAAAAAAAAA thats a good one. ...virgin... *starts hysterically laughing*) We all in the group knew she wasn't, and that was a load of bullshit.
That explains why I wouldn't have known if she was lying about the tripping out. I rarely am able to catch that 70's show on. xD

I don't get why she felt she had to lie to everyone. It's a group therapy. She just wanted to get out of class probably and make it seem like she has issues when in reality, she's just using it as a sorry lame a** excuse to get out of class while the rest of us in group really do have problems and need help.

LOL Really, I think it's when Red and Kitty find out Eric and Hyde were smoking weed and they are sitting there getting yelled at and Calso (spelling?) is sitting there, laughing and just sees Reds and Kittys head remove and switch bodies. XDD

Most likely, it's sad when people pretend to have a problem, I think it's beyond selfish.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:20 pm
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl

LOL Really, I think it's when Red and Kitty find out Eric and Hyde were smoking weed and they are sitting there getting yelled at and Calso (spelling?) is sitting there, laughing and just sees Reds and Kittys head remove and switch bodies. XDD

Most likely, it's sad when people pretend to have a problem, I think it's beyond selfish.
LOLOL that sounds halarious. xDDD

It really is. There are other people who deserve that spot, but she gets it because she doesn't want to be in class.  

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image
Lulz I know, you should try to find it on youtube!

I know what you mean, and it's pathetic. neutral Some people are just truly selfish, people have no morals anymore. It's sad.

» Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:41 pm
Yeah :[ It really pisses me off and quite sad how little of morals people have nowadays..

EDIT: And I will try to find it on youtube! biggrin  

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

Moral Pot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Marijuana a stimulant? Since when?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm
oh yeah everything is on youtube you will find it ha youtube is awsome or google videos  

HippieKrowly

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:56 am
Moral Pot
User Image
It is? A stimulant drug, and just the word alone mean two different things, so I am not quite sure if you do not understand the term, or if you're getting confuse with something else. confused

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:14 am
Good job babe.  

badbrainss

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:35 am
misfit baby
Moral Pot
User Image
It is? A stimulant drug, and just the word alone mean two different things, so I am not quite sure if you do not understand the term, or if you're getting confuse with something else. confused

Okay I am not the only one who thought that was strange then I was always figured that weed was a depressant because of how it affects the mind making people more calm. If you could explain to me why it is considered a stimulant I would greatly appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:06 am
Okay I was just researching this information. I found a site that says pretty much all this information is wrong. On the other hand I found a site that solidifies the claims in this topic. I dont know which to believe though and its all very confusing, I dont want to end up believing what I want to believe instead of what is real. How am I supposed to know which is the real concrete information?  

Indie Jesus

[ t e h d e b b e h ]

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:54 am

i'll come back to this every time i need to argue a point in marijuana's favor.
i really love that quote from terence mckenna. very powerful.
you did a really great job with this.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 am
Barthalomaus
Okay I was just researching this information. I found a site that says pretty much all this information is wrong. On the other hand I found a site that solidifies the claims in this topic. I dont know which to believe though and its all very confusing, I dont want to end up believing what I want to believe instead of what is real. How am I supposed to know which is the real concrete information?

LOL.
youre silly. of course there is going to be sites on the internet that says otherwise by weed that is why you cannot believe everything on the internet. and what site? cus i remember before i came across this one web site that didnt even know what they were talking about with weed ; saying that it made you sad, unhappy and all the other jazz. than it says it gives you a 'trip' and obviously misfit wouldnt lie to you would she? i mean she spend hours with this but she spent years actually learning the information. if something was wrong, i aam sure she wouldnt put it up. cus you know you spent a few hours looking on the web for things while on the other hand we have someone who actually study the human and did it for years. so i guess you believe what you want?  

red rabbiit

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:38 am
Barthalomaus
misfit baby
Moral Pot
User Image

Okay I am not the only one who thought that was strange then I was always figured that weed was a depressant because of how it affects the mind making people more calm. If you could explain to me why it is considered a stimulant I would greatly appreciate it.

-facesmack-
That it is the reason why I thought, okay, "drug stimulant" is also referred to an "upper," /not always/ is that word consider a "downer," Stimulant does not mean depressant alone, but as well with upper. Does that explain it a little? If not, just put the word "Stimulant" in the Wiki.  
- Recycle Bin -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff